Eating catfish is just as sinful as homosexuality

The New Testament states what happens to those who refuse to acknowledge God:

"Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, . . .

"For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

"And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; " (Romans 1:24, 26-28)

What does the Bible teach about SODOMY?

the natural use of a woman is not oral sex.
There ya go Mal.

Actually you're lying again big guy, I'm talking about sodomy, not sodomites. I've never even typed the word sodomite until this post.

If you'd like me to provide merriam webster's defintion of sodomy so you can better understand english, I'd be happy to.

But the POINT remains: the MODERN definition of "sodomy" may or may not encompass the same behavior(s) as the OLD understanding of that term.

So, without resorting to the MODERN dictionary definitions, can you utilize the Bible ITSELF as evidence supporting your contention?

That's why I brought up 2 options originally. Either those who print out the current version of the Bible are wrong when they put the word sodomy in the texts and need to pick new words to put in place to be more accurate, or you guys have an issue with how merriam webster defines the word.

I can't twist the meaning of the words in the Bible, I go by what the Bible says when talking about the Bible.

"You guys?"

I am an outlying statistic, bubba.

But even so, your claim is not well grounded.

You have not YET (as far as I have seen) gone by what the Bible says.

Tell me (without using a MODERN dictionary definition) how does the BIBLE itself "define" sodomy?

A. First, let's look at the world's definition of sodomy from Webster’s New Collegiate Dictionary:

1.Copulation with a member of the same sex or with an animal.

2.Non-coital and especially anal or oral copulation with a member of the same sex.

Now let's look at what the Bible says about sodomy. We will look at the Old Testament, then the New Testament, and let the word of God speak for itself:

"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination. Nor shall you mate with any animal, to defile yourself with it. Nor shall any woman stand before an animal to mate with it. It is perversion." (Leviticus 18:22-23, NKJV throughout)
"If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them. " (Leviticus 20:13)

"Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, . . .

"For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

"And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; " (Romans 1:24, 26-28)

These Bible verses tell us that the sexual activity known as sodomy in not approved by God

everything except the "natural" use of a woman apparently.

A. First, let's look at the world's definition of sodomy from Webster’s New Collegiate Dictionary:

2.Non-coital and especially anal or oral copulation with a member of the same sex.

Now let's look at what the Bible says about sodomy. We will look at the Old Testament, then the New Testament, and let the word of God speak for itself:

"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination. Nor shall you mate with any animal, to defile yourself with it. Nor shall any woman stand before an animal to mate with it. It is perversion." (Leviticus 18:22-23, NKJV throughout)
"If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them. " (Leviticus 20:13)

These Bible verses tell us that the sexual activity known as sodomy in not approved by God

You can only Conclude about what WAS said.

Try again.

:)

peace...

Jesus spoke about murder, divorce, anger and adultery in Matthew and many other sins of the time.
In the Bible.
By your way of thinking murder was not a "settled" sin.
Paul was speaking to the Jews, not the Romans, in Corinthians.
Since Jesus spoke about many other sins why is it "erroneous" that he never mentioned homosexuality?
That opinion makes no sense. Jesus mentioned MANY sins.
But never homosexuality. Ever.
Jesus preached blessings to those that THE JEWS LOOKED DOWN UPON.
In Matthew 5 Jesus commends, brings blessings and praises those that the Jews look down upon.
And you claim that homosexuals were not looked down upon by the Jews?
Jesus in Mark addresses the weaknesses and fallacies of the Jewish laws in the Judaistic system.
Early on in Jesus' ministry he began to butt heads with the Jewish rabbis over the religous law. One case in point is the Sabbath. The Pharrisses stated that Jesus was soft on the law. Why is it that Jesus worked on the Sabbath and disobeyed that law? How could that be? Pharrisses looked at Jesus as a law breaker.
Jesus gave us the proper interpretaion of moral law. Homosexuality is not in it.
Where is it in the 10 commandments?
Jesus laid out the law and labeled the Jewish law as "law in it's perversions". Imagine that.

All through the Bible Jesus speaks about the law and his interpretation of it and the moral codes he sets down. Best example was Jesus was soft on adultery according to Jewish law. They demanded women be stoned to death. Jesus did not do that and he spoke about that sin and others.
No where did he mention homosexuality. Claims that he had a "done deal" with that are without any fact or foundation anywhere in the Bible as the Bible is full of Jesus speaking of what he believed was sin.

You don't know what the hell you are talking about. Paul made it his personal mission to convert "gentiles" to Christianity. Of course he also preached to Jews, but his main goal was gentiles:

Acts 13:46 King James Version

46Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

Why do you guys pretend to know what you are talking about WHEN IT'S SO DAMN OBVIOUS, YOU DON'T!

Besides which the Gentiles comprised most of the membership of the Church at Rome in Paul's time.

This is really starting to get me mad. You either are being lied to by someone, or you are just making BS up and hoping no one else realizes it's BS. Which is it, because I'm getting tired of having to refute lie after STUPID LIE!

:eusa_eh:

I took religion in military school in the 60s.
You are the one that has no clue what you are talking about. You do not even know Bible history.
I quoted The Bible and gave you books where it is.
You quote nothing, zilch, not a damn thing.
All you have is opinion.
You do not even know that The First Letter of Paul to the Corinthians was for the Jews and Gentiles. CHRISTIAN gentiles. You see, Paul enumerated numerous so called immoral tendencies of the Christian Corinthians. They were not pagans. Corinth was a very prosperous trading port and the Jews lead the way as merchants there. Most all of the early Christians were Jewish dude and Paul mandated circumcission for all Christians also. Paul uses as an example in his teaching of the ancient Isrealites who were punished for their sins. Where did Jesus use this and throw out the old Jewish laws? In fact, Jesus never did such a thing and did the opposite with the adulterous women.
Corinthians 1 gives us a clear history of the early church, a church with NO clear single supreme authority. The missionaries and preachers who spread the Gospel in the decades after Jesus were by NO means homogenous in their approaches to Christian doctrine and practice. I suggest you go read Corinthians and tell me where I am wrong. Paul speaks himself of divisions in the church.
Instances of vast disagreements in doctrine and practice amongst early Christian leaders and disciples are in all The New Testament. In Acts we see that.
No wonder you are mad. You have no argument and nothing to back up anything you post.

I did 3 years Lutheran, 5 years Catholic and 4 years in a Baptist Academy...

Memorized 16 verses a week there... And even more in New Testament Survey and Bible Study, not to mention EVERY Subject was Peppered with the Book...

Don't talk to me about the Study of it... Been there... Memorized that. :thup:

peace...

Try again.

peace...

You are ignoring the word of God?

Try again.

peace...

You are ignoring the word of God?

In no way Shape or Form... Next time give Substance and Context to your Trolling...

Opps, you wouldn't be Trolling if you did that, my Bad. :thup:

peace....

You don't know what the hell you are talking about. Paul made it his personal mission to convert "gentiles" to Christianity. Of course he also preached to Jews, but his main goal was gentiles:

[/SIZE]

Why do you guys pretend to know what you are talking about WHEN IT'S SO DAMN OBVIOUS, YOU DON'T!

Besides which the Gentiles comprised most of the membership of the Church at Rome in Paul's time.

This is really starting to get me mad. You either are being lied to by someone, or you are just making BS up and hoping no one else realizes it's BS. Which is it, because I'm getting tired of having to refute lie after STUPID LIE!

You are the one that has no clue what you are talking about. You do not even know Bible history.
All you have is opinion.
You do not even know that The First Letter of Paul to the Corinthians was for the Jews and Gentiles. CHRISTIAN gentiles. You see, Paul enumerated numerous so called immoral tendencies of the Christian Corinthians. They were not pagans. Corinth was a very prosperous trading port and the Jews lead the way as merchants there. Most all of the early Christians were Jewish dude and Paul mandated circumcission for all Christians also. Paul uses as an example in his teaching of the ancient Isrealites who were punished for their sins. Where did Jesus use this and throw out the old Jewish laws? In fact, Jesus never did such a thing and did the opposite with the adulterous women.
Corinthians 1 gives us a clear history of the early church, a church with NO clear single supreme authority. The missionaries and preachers who spread the Gospel in the decades after Jesus were by NO means homogenous in their approaches to Christian doctrine and practice. I suggest you go read Corinthians and tell me where I am wrong. Paul speaks himself of divisions in the church.
Instances of vast disagreements in doctrine and practice amongst early Christian leaders and disciples are in all The New Testament. In Acts we see that.
No wonder you are mad. You have no argument and nothing to back up anything you post.

Memorized 16 verses a week there... And even more in New Testament Survey and Bible Study, not to mention EVERY Subject was Peppered with the Book...

peace...

Then tell me where I am wrong in Corinthians?
Or ANY of the other books I posted.

All you have is opinion.

peace...

Then tell me where I am wrong in Corinthians?
Or ANY of the other books I posted.

You will have to be Specific in your Assertion, and then Source in Context, your Claim using the Book.

I am not Reading Large chunks of the Book today to Entertain you.

Make your Point and show your References Specifically, then I will Discuss them.

peace...

But the POINT remains: the MODERN definition of "sodomy" may or may not encompass the same behavior(s) as the OLD understanding of that term.

So, without resorting to the MODERN dictionary definitions, can you utilize the Bible ITSELF as evidence supporting your contention?

That's why I brought up 2 options originally. Either those who print out the current version of the Bible are wrong when they put the word sodomy in the texts and need to pick new words to put in place to be more accurate, or you guys have an issue with how merriam webster defines the word.

I can't twist the meaning of the words in the Bible, I go by what the Bible says when talking about the Bible.

"You guys?"

I am an outlying statistic, bubba.

But even so, your claim is not well grounded.

You have not YET (as far as I have seen) gone by what the Bible says.

Tell me (without using a MODERN dictionary definition) how does the BIBLE itself "define" sodomy?

I'm talking about you guys on this thread, nothing about any affiliation or religion.

The Bible as it's been edited and translated uses the word sodomy and I'm going by the definition of sodomy.

I don't know any other way to say it.

sodomy Look up sodomy at Dictionary.com
c.1300, from O.Fr. sodomie, from L.L. peccatum Sodomiticum "anal sex," lit. "sin of Sodom," from L. Sodoma (see Sodom).
Literally "sin of Sodom"

There were a boatload of sins going on in Sodom. It sounds as if the word sodomy was just a colloquial term for sin in general.

It is really difficult to define meanings of terms in Biblical literature.

Sodomy may be a sin to you....then don't do it. But do NOT create CIVIL laws forcing your sin/no sin beliefs on other law-abiding, tax-paying adults. If it does not hurt others or their rights....it's NONE of your business.

Okay that's stupid.

I also think fornication is a sin. I'm not going to create laws against it.

OR adultery, etc.

We are NOT talking about laws. We are talking about what is considered a sin in the Bible.

Next you will claim we are, because of "gay marriage" blah blah blah.

Sorry, but it is not Christians forcing a change to any laws, IT'S THE GAYS.

Gay marriage has never existed the HISTORY of the world. Go back to Ancient cultures. Look at Greece where homosexuality was touted and encouraged. THERE WAS NEVER A THOUGHT OF MARRIAGE.

As a matter of fact the "normal" relationship in ancient Greece was pedophilia. YES, that's true. Look it up. Pedophilia. Guess where the word pederasty comes from. Bingo! Greece! It means quite literally "love of boys."

That's how it worked most of the times in Greece (for example, cultures like Sparta) An older man, preying on a young boy, and we he got tired of him and wanted another young boy, er I mean decided the boy was ready to "move on," he would find a wife for the "youth." THEN the boy would be married. But it was always to a WOMAN, not another guy.

It's gays who are trying to FORCE LAWS on us, changing the concept of marriage to something that HAS NEVER EXISTED.

Marriage is an institution for raising a family (and just because some couples can't have children doesn't change that. There are always exceptions to the rule, that doesn't CHANGE the rule)

I don't care how you cut it, the ONLY institution were you create a child IS A MAN AND A WOMAN. -- PERIOD!

I always appreciate people making my case for me. Let's talk about Adultery.

It's one of the BIGGIES in the 10 Commandments....but Adulterers are allowed to marry...and marry...and marry.

People even got killed (ok, women got killed)for Adultery....but there is no DOMA for Adulterers.

There are most likely MORE adulterers in the country than there are gay people....but no religious effort to deprive Adulterers of the rights of marriage.

Adultery is, without a doubt, a CHOICE....but again, no state propositions to take away the right of Adulterers to marry or have children.

Adultery destroys the sanctity of marriage on a daily basis in ALL states...but no one is doing a damn thing to legally put curbs on it.

Now you are trying to make an artificial argument about "fair."

It's not fair that one sinner can marry and someone else, can't blah blah blah.

But "fair" doesn't come into it. It's not fair I have to gain weight, get stretch marks, and get surgery scars (two C-sections) to have my children, while my husband's part of the equation is a night of fun.

There's no such thing as fair.

Fair has nothing to do with it. NOR is it only about two people wanting to fuck. That's what is so self centered about those focused ONLY on sex when it comes to marriage.

Marriage is about RAISING FAMILIES, AKA FOR THE BENEFIT OF CHILDREN.

The country knows that. That's why most states (like Ohio) where they have put the pay marriage on the ballot, it goes down to defeat. (In Ohio it was a 70% NO to gay marriage. In California, liberal California, If I remember correctly it was 90% NO)

As imperfect and "unfair" as life is, adulterers can make children, a gay man with a gay man cannot. A gay woman, with a gay woman cannot.

Most people in this country are NOT willing to change the BASIC FUNDAMENTAL PROTECTION that children have which is MARRIAGE.

I mean look at the flash mobs going on right now being committed by gangs. What do most gang members have in common? NO FATHERS--SINGLE MOTHERS.

You look at gangs in this country and it becomes obvious how necessary FAMILIES are to a stable community, and how hell breaks loose when that isn't true.

Remember, Rome fell from within first, before it fell from invasions.

The last thing we need is ANOTHER ATTACK on the only thing that protects children in a increasingly dangerous (to children) world.

Most people understand this, and consider that far more important than the gay political agenda.

Because, when you get right down to it, most people understand the ONLY reason gays wanted marriage (something they never asked for since the dawn of history, before the 1990s) is to attack hetrosexual marriage because of their own selfish resentments against hetrosexual marriage.

That is the modern definition.

I wonder who can demonstrate that such was the understanding back in the days of the Bible?

On the other hand, I have to admit: I don't really care all that much.

That's not a modern definition. The word sodomy, after all comes from SODDOM AND GOMMORAH!

Soddomites in the OT, is about homsexuals.

Gomorrah must have been the Lesbians.....no sodomy there by some of your selective definitions.

Okay that was just stupid.

When people are losing they try to get snarky and "clever" but that didn't even come close.

Sodomy comes from the name Sodom.

But when you get right down to it, Hebrew was conjugated toward the male.

Which means if it says in the Mosaic Law:

Shemot - Exodus Chapter 21 (Tanakh)

16 And he that stealeth a man, and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death.

It doesn't mean it's okay for a woman to kidnap someone or if she gets caught she won't be put to death.

The language is simply conjugated to speak of the male, even though it covers both sexes. Which is why we can speak of the tribe of MAN, and that doesn't mean ONLY men.

Thus, even though Leviticus 18 only speaks of male homosexuality, it's quite obvious it covers both sexes.

And that also ignores that Romans 1 DOES cover both male and female homosexuality and calls it a sin.

Thank you for illustrating my point tea party.

I assume from now on those who speak against homosexuality on this board will spend the same amount of time speaking out against straights performing oral sex.

Hell sure is gonna be crowded!!! :lol:

No sorry because Hebrews make it clear that the marriage bed is clean, undefiled. In other words, what's between a MARRIED MAN AND WOMAN is "undefiled."

Hebrews 13:4 King James Version
4Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

Sodomy refers to practices OUTSIDE OF THE BOUNDS OF A MARRIED MAN AND WOMAN.

Drock you guys might as well give up. I know the Bible inside and out AND YOU GUYS OBVIOUSLY DON'T.

The ignorance I see here is appalling. Don't ANY of you even READ the Bible before pretending you know about it?

That's your interpretation, sounds wrong to me but hey it's your interpretation.

Fine I'll play by your rules, in your interpretation it's an immoral sin for unmarried straight people to engage in oral sex?

Again if you think that you've got a looooooooot of preaching to do to straight people as well about sex, not just gays. There's a lot more straight oral sex happening in america now than gay sex.

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo, what the hell do you think fornication means????????

I mean you cannot be that ignorant of the Bible. This is NEWS to you that sex outside of marriage is a sin????????? :eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

Good Grief!!!!!!!!!!

Why am *I* required to preach on something that is so damn OBVIOUS to anyone who simply opens up the Bible?

I didn't start a thread claiming people who eat catfish are no different than people who screw around! :eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

Are you now admitting you haven't read the Bible instead of making up more BS? You really should. It's kind of obvious!

WHAT IS the marriage sacrement for if sex outside of marriage is okay? I mean DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

sodomy Look up sodomy at Dictionary.com
c.1300, from O.Fr. sodomie, from L.L. peccatum Sodomiticum "anal sex," lit. "sin of Sodom," from L. Sodoma (see Sodom).
Literally "sin of Sodom"

There were a boatload of sins going on in Sodom. It sounds as if the word sodomy was just a colloquial term for sin in general.

It is really difficult to define meanings of terms in Biblical literature.

From a religious scholar site called Sacred Texts Archive.......

The sin of the city of Sodom was the originally considered to be the violation of the rights of Lot's guests. Defining the 'sin of Sodom' to be male homosexuality was a later interpretation, which was made by medieval Jewish and Christian writers, as a reaction to Pagan acceptance of homosexuality. Near Eastern hospitality, to this day, implies a responsibility to protect guests under one's roof. The fact that Lot was ready to make a huge sacrifice by offering up his virgin daughters to the mob instead of his guests underlines this.

There is abundant Haggadah, ancient Jewish folklore, which tells of the cruelty of Sodom to strangers, and their mistreatment of the poor and homeless. Among other stories, travelers are given gold but not food; when they starve to death, everything is stolen including the gold and the clothes off their backs, and their bodies are left to rot. One of Lot's unfortunate daughters is burned to death for the crime of giving a starving man food. Another woman who assists a poor man is smeared with honey and left to be stung to death by bees. Some of these stories are suffused with dark comedic twists. A poor man is assaulted and robbed. Eliezar, a servant of Abraham, is hit on the head when he intervenes. A judge rules that he must pay his assailant for medical treatment! (Bleeding was considered a surgical procedure). Eliezar then hits the judge on the head, drawing blood, and tells the judge to pay his fine. See Ginzburg's Legends of the Jews and Polano's The Talmud: Selections, for many more stories along the same lines. After reading these, I guarantee you'll be rooting for the Lord to rain down the brimstone on the cities of the plain...

There are also numerous Biblical passages warning about mistreating strangers, (with the story of Lot being implied), for instance this one in the NT: "Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares." [Heb. 13:2]

Between the original concept of a violation of the law of hospitality and the medieval focus on a particular sexual act, there is an intermediate stage where Sodom was criticized for other reasons entirely. Where Sodom is mentioned in later books of the Tanach and in the New Testament, it is used as an example of a city which was corrupted by luxury, lacking in values such as charity and humility. Nowhere is this made clearer than in Ezekiel 16:48-50, where Ezekiel, speaking for 'the Lord God', enumerates the sins of Sodom: "Saith the Lord GOD...Behold, this was the iniquity of ... Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness ... neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy. And they were haughty and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good".

Note that in this context 'abomination' means human sacrifice and idol worship, not shared tax breaks for long-term same-sex couples, or sexual practices you can see on cable after 10 o'clock. Furthermore, 'abomination' is at the end of the laundry list. The primary sin of Sodom, by this account, was that their society was materialistic, greedy and uncharitable. Social and economic justice is a thread that runs through the Hebrew Bible and the New Testament alike, and it is not difficult to extrapolate this to modern struggles for equality, such as those of LGBT people. When governmental and religious institutions and their leaders perpetuate oppression, it would not be farfetched to say that they are committing the actual sin of Sodom.

Internet Sacred Text Archive Home

Okay that's stupid.

I also think fornication is a sin. I'm not going to create laws against it.

OR adultery, etc.

We are NOT talking about laws. We are talking about what is considered a sin in the Bible.

Next you will claim we are, because of "gay marriage" blah blah blah.

Sorry, but it is not Christians forcing a change to any laws, IT'S THE GAYS.

Gay marriage has never existed the HISTORY of the world. Go back to Ancient cultures. Look at Greece where homosexuality was touted and encouraged. THERE WAS NEVER A THOUGHT OF MARRIAGE.

As a matter of fact the "normal" relationship in ancient Greece was pedophilia. YES, that's true. Look it up. Pedophilia. Guess where the word pederasty comes from. Bingo! Greece! It means quite literally "love of boys."

That's how it worked most of the times in Greece (for example, cultures like Sparta) An older man, preying on a young boy, and we he got tired of him and wanted another young boy, er I mean decided the boy was ready to "move on," he would find a wife for the "youth." THEN the boy would be married. But it was always to a WOMAN, not another guy.

It's gays who are trying to FORCE LAWS on us, changing the concept of marriage to something that HAS NEVER EXISTED.

Marriage is an institution for raising a family (and just because some couples can't have children doesn't change that. There are always exceptions to the rule, that doesn't CHANGE the rule)

I don't care how you cut it, the ONLY institution were you create a child IS A MAN AND A WOMAN. -- PERIOD!

I always appreciate people making my case for me. Let's talk about Adultery.

It's one of the BIGGIES in the 10 Commandments....but Adulterers are allowed to marry...and marry...and marry.

People even got killed (ok, women got killed)for Adultery....but there is no DOMA for Adulterers.

There are most likely MORE adulterers in the country than there are gay people....but no religious effort to deprive Adulterers of the rights of marriage.

Adultery is, without a doubt, a CHOICE....but again, no state propositions to take away the right of Adulterers to marry or have children.

Adultery destroys the sanctity of marriage on a daily basis in ALL states...but no one is doing a damn thing to legally put curbs on it.

Now you are trying to make an artificial argument about "fair."

It's not fair that one sinner can marry and someone else, can't blah blah blah.

But "fair" doesn't come into it. It's not fair I have to gain weight, get stretch marks, and get surgery scars (two C-sections) to have my children, while my husband's part of the equation is a night of fun.

There's no such thing as fair.

Fair has nothing to do with it. NOR is it only about two people wanting to fuck. That's what is so self centered about those focused ONLY on sex when it comes to marriage.

Marriage is about RAISING FAMILIES, AKA FOR THE BENEFIT OF CHILDREN.

The country knows that. That's why most states (like Ohio) where they have put the pay marriage on the ballot, it goes down to defeat. (In Ohio it was a 70% NO to gay marriage. In California, liberal California, If I remember correctly it was 90% NO)

As imperfect and "unfair" as life is, adulterers can make children, a gay man with a gay man cannot. A gay woman, with a gay woman cannot.

Most people in this country are NOT willing to change the BASIC FUNDAMENTAL PROTECTION that children have which is MARRIAGE.

I mean look at the flash mobs going on right now being committed by gangs. What do most gang members have in common? NO FATHERS--SINGLE MOTHERS.

You look at gangs in this country and it becomes obvious how necessary FAMILIES are to a stable community, and how hell breaks loose when that isn't true.

Remember, Rome fell from within first, before it fell from invasions.

The last thing we need is ANOTHER ATTACK on the only thing that protects children in a increasingly dangerous (to children) world.

Most people understand this, and consider that far more important than the gay political agenda.

Because, when you get right down to it, most people understand the ONLY reason gays wanted marriage (something they never asked for since the dawn of history, before the 1990s) is to attack hetrosexual marriage because of their own selfish resentments against hetrosexual marriage.

And here I thought we wanted to get married because we love each other and want to make a life together til death do us part.

Sheesh....do you really believe that shit you're peddling?

Forum List

Back