Eating catfish is just as sinful as homosexuality

Teabagger With the Sumo Thighs is only interested in right wing social engineering.

Isn't that what the homosexual activists are trying to force onto society: "social engineering"? You want to take an act that most people know in their heart is wrong, and legally force them to acknowledge it and accept it.

You think morals originate from a society?

So a person alone on an island does not and cannot have a moral sense or code?

LOL

No wonder you're a leftist.

Why would a person need morals if he lived with no one else?
Who would he learn them from?

That is the question that is being asked of you (we already know).

I have been told by several including 2 preachers that I have better morals than most church attendees. I hesitate to use the definition of christian for many of them.

I am an atheist but provide 80% of the support for the local church food bank.
I have never stolen, no DUI, never cheated on a spouse, never cheated on taxes, etc.

Teabagger With the Sumo Thighs is only interested in right wing social engineering.

Isn't that what the homosexual activists are trying to force onto society: "social engineering"? You want to take an act that most people know in their heart is wrong, and legally force them to acknowledge it and accept it.

Every group tries to force their form of social engineering into our society and government.
especially the religious ones. It is a bible driven imperitive with them.

and here's what a poster just said to me (who I'll keep nameless for their sake) and I agree with this person;

"Mal goes thru these cycles of frantic posting about gays...I believe that's when he is trying hard to beat down his own gay urges."

Typically those who bash gays the most, are just gay themselves and they feel insecure about their urges and thus have to make up for it by bashing gays as a means of overcompensating.

So, you know that you are wrong about the Savior, you know that you are wrong about homosexual acts being sinful, so you want to 'bear false witness' against those that would proclaim the truth? What a sad, little, tiny person you are.

You can proclaim your truth all you want. Just don't be pushing it as secular law on the rest of us. That's what the Muslims do.

Where did I EVER say that homosexual acts should be outlawed???????? Great dodge BTW. Instead of admitting that homosexual acts are sinful, you want to accuse others of trying to persecute you, you are bearing false witness (not a surprise, since you have chosen that lifestyle of which deceit is an important part).

I have been told by several including 2 preachers that I have better morals than most church attendees. I hesitate to use the definition of christian for many of them.

I have never stolen, no DUI, never cheated on a spouse, never cheated on taxes, etc.

Okay, you have demonstrated that you have some morals (or are at least willing to appease your guilt thru good acts). Where do your morals, originate? What drives you not to 'cheat', to be generous?????

No sorry because Hebrews make it clear that the marriage bed is clean, undefiled. In other words, what's between a MARRIED MAN AND WOMAN is "undefiled."

Sodomy refers to practices OUTSIDE OF THE BOUNDS OF A MARRIED MAN AND WOMAN.

Drock you guys might as well give up. I know the Bible inside and out AND YOU GUYS OBVIOUSLY DON'T.

The ignorance I see here is appalling. Don't ANY of you even READ the Bible before pretending you know about it?

:eusa_eh:

That's your interpretation, sounds wrong to me but hey it's your interpretation.

Fine I'll play by your rules, in your interpretation it's an immoral sin for unmarried straight people to engage in oral sex?

Again if you think that you've got a looooooooot of preaching to do to straight people as well about sex, not just gays. There's a lot more straight oral sex happening in america now than gay sex.

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo, what the hell do you think fornication means????????

I mean you cannot be that ignorant of the Bible. This is NEWS to you that sex outside of marriage is a sin????????? :eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

Good Grief!!!!!!!!!!

Why am *I* required to preach on something that is so damn OBVIOUS to anyone who simply opens up the Bible?

I didn't start a thread claiming people who eat catfish are no different than people who screw around! :eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

Are you now admitting you haven't read the Bible instead of making up more BS? You really should. It's kind of obvious!

WHAT IS the marriage sacrement for if sex outside of marriage is okay? I mean DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

Good we agree, the Bible says sex outside of marriage is a sin.

So if all sex outside of marriage is a sin, and remarrying breaks one of the Ten Commandments making it the worst kind of sin, why do homophobic bigots ONLY spend their time babbling about the sin of homosexuality?

Why aren't they bashing about 99% of straight people who mess around before marriage or the enormous number of married people who previously divorced?

Why aren't you bigotted against straight people who mess around without a ring?

Being in the world I have lived in for the past 35 years, comparing the homosexuals that I have known and continue to know to dog fuckers, 2nd class citizens and immoral humans would be totally wrong.
I remember playing a lot of quarters for many years and crossed those white lines and then coached many a year. Years later I have learned through the fact that many humans now live who they are. Every one of the folks from that background that I know now are gay are outstanding individuals. They never quit, always were there and worked hard at what they did. They still do.
As a licensed private investigator for 32 years I have worked with attorneys, prosecutors, homicide detectives, police officers, forensic examiners, doctors, nurses, EMTs, other PIs and many others from various professions that are gay. I have seen how they are no different than me or anyone else other than who they fall in love with. When you have worked as many cases for trial as I have you know that it takes a team effort. You do not get very far in life when another team member you work with believes there are folks in the team that actively state that they are immoral, 2nd class citizens and are condemned to hell for being who they are. I vividly remember the APD homicide cop that years ago worked 85 hour weeks solving gthe stalking of a woman at the old Riverside Apartment complex in Atlanta. They believed this case was tied to another murder and his work proved it wasn't but he found the suspect and had the evidence to convict him on the stalking.The cop was gay. Would not meet a finer person ever. And those of us that work in such stress know that you never insult the others that are on the team with nonsense as I see here.
I come from a very large extended family. My wife has 7 brothers and sisters and I have 4. There are over 100 of us with kids and grand kids, neices and nephews, etc. There are a few gays and lesbians. And they are all very well educated and some are professionals and/or have masters degrees.
None of them are immoral, 2nd class people. So when I hear others state that all of the professionals I have known and now work with professionally and others that are family are the same as dog fuckers and label them as 2nd class citizens going to burn in hell as perverts I do not stand by and just listen to it. I fight it at every turn as I know how these people are no different than any other citizen in what really counts.
Again, my world was a competitive one for many years. You stand by and fight for those that have been there with you and paid the price.
Gays and lesbians are good and honest people. They have their bad apples just as the straight population does. America is the land of the free, not the land of religous mandates. Either you stand up and speak for everyone and their rights or you pick and choose who should get what rights, when and how and use The Bible, instead of the law, to make those choices.
True patriots of freedom seek to protect the rights ofeveryone, even those they may despise the most. The weak sit on the sidelines on the frigging bench and point fingers at those they believe to be gay/lesbian and judge them by labeling them as less than human.
To those that flee comes neither power nor glory.

Last edited:
:eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty: Yeshua did teach against immoral sexual behavior, as well as lewdness and perversity. You just want to deny the Lord. He would have treated you as he did the religious leaders that tried to trip Him up with petty games.

Can I have a verse where Jesus advocated gay hating? I can provide plenty of verses that state the exact opposite.

How about a verse where Jesus even addresses gays or the act of being gay?

Yeshua addressed imoral sex, lewdness and perversity.

Mark 7:17-27 17 After he had left the crowd and entered the house, his disciples asked him about this parable. 18"Are you so dull?" he asked. "Don't you see that nothing that enters a man from the outside can make him 'unclean'?19For it doesn't go into his heart but into his stomach, and then out of his body." (In saying this, Jesus declared all foods "clean.")20 He went on: "What comes out of a man is what makes him 'unclean.'21For from within, out of men's hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery,22greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly.23All these evils come from inside and make a man 'unclean.' "

Romans 1:27 NIV

In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.

Ephesians 5:5 NIV

For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person--such a man is an idolater--has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Hebrews 13:4 NIV

Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.

Revelation 21:8 NIV

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

I am not advocating 'gay hating'. I am simply saying the behavior is sinful. I would say that pre-marital sex is sinful. I would say that allowing yourself to become addicted to drugs, alcohol, stealing, or sex is also sinful. The behaviors harm the soul, as well as the body. I have not claimed to be 'without sin', if anything it is just the opposite. I welcome fellow sinners to improve themselves with the grace of the Lord given by the Holy Spirit for those that genuinely ask for the Lord's help to overcome temptation. Only the Savior can do that, not me, not you, not any government law.

You accusing others of hatred is simply a cover, a deceit because there is no righteousness in your actions.

Lol those are your examples? Wow

Like I said, bigots will find and twist any rationalization for continuing their bigotry.

So, you know that you are wrong about the Savior, you know that you are wrong about homosexual acts being sinful, so you want to 'bear false witness' against those that would proclaim the truth? What a sad, little, tiny person you are.

You can proclaim your truth all you want. Just don't be pushing it as secular law on the rest of us. That's what the Muslims do.

Where did I EVER say that homosexual acts should be outlawed???????? Great dodge BTW. Instead of admitting that homosexual acts are sinful, you want to accuse others of trying to persecute you, you are bearing false witness (not a surprise, since you have chosen that lifestyle of which deceit is an important part).

So you don't have a problem with legalized civil marriage for gay couples. Fine. Never mind then.

It's apparently random association time.

So, you like the color magenta! That's great!

Ya know....

Who amongst us hasn't said to himself (or herself, as the case may be), from time to time,

"What this Board really really needs is another thread on homosexuality!"

I say that every day. There can never be too many discussions about people's sexual practices going on. Lord knows, I certainly care.

What's your point? Yes, you're great and wonderful.

No, you won't go to heaven.

So?

That's your interpretation, sounds wrong to me but hey it's your interpretation.

Fine I'll play by your rules, in your interpretation it's an immoral sin for unmarried straight people to engage in oral sex?

Again if you think that you've got a looooooooot of preaching to do to straight people as well about sex, not just gays. There's a lot more straight oral sex happening in america now than gay sex.

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo, what the hell do you think fornication means????????

I mean you cannot be that ignorant of the Bible. This is NEWS to you that sex outside of marriage is a sin????????? :eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

Good Grief!!!!!!!!!!

Why am *I* required to preach on something that is so damn OBVIOUS to anyone who simply opens up the Bible?

I didn't start a thread claiming people who eat catfish are no different than people who screw around! :eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

Are you now admitting you haven't read the Bible instead of making up more BS? You really should. It's kind of obvious!

WHAT IS the marriage sacrement for if sex outside of marriage is okay? I mean DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

Good we agree, the Bible says sex outside of marriage is a sin.

So if all sex outside of marriage is a sin, and remarrying breaks one of the Ten Commandments making it the worst kind of sin, why do homophobic bigots ONLY spend their time babbling about the sin of homosexuality?

Why aren't they bashing about 99% of straight people who mess around before marriage or the enormous number of married people who previously divorced?

Why aren't you bigotted against straight people who mess around without a ring?

Yes, all sex outside is sinful. (Are there any people trying to pass legislation saying it isn't so?)

If a person is re-married and they are not the same person as the one that divorced (they repented, and grew spiritually), then it is not a sin. They are entering that marriage as a "new" person in the eyes of the Lord.

Straight people that mess around, just "do it", they don't try to force legislation saying they are "the same" as a married couple.

Homosexual activists are trying to force immorality to be LEGISLATED, not "freely" accepted. It would be like legislating that every time you noticed someone in an adulterous affair, you would have to praise them, publicly. Most of us know right from wrong, and will not interfere with another person's choices if they don't seem to harm anyone. Then again there are a lot of places in this country where people will stop you, if they see you trying to hurt another. Personally, I hope that never changes.

If a person is re-married and they are not the same person as the one that divorced (they repented, and grew spiritually), then it is not a sin. They are entering that marriage as a "new" person in the eyes of the Lord.

Now that is some heavy duty rationalization. :beer:

Forum List

Back