Eating catfish is just as sinful as homosexuality

The religous kooks of that day labeled you an abomination and immoral for eating shellfish and catfish.
Those are the same kind of folks we have today condemning others and pointing fingers because of "The Bible says it" mentality.

Can you be more specific or are you stereo-typing all Christians ?

The religous kooks of that day labeled you an abomination and immoral for eating shellfish and catfish.
Those are the same kind of folks we have today condemning others and pointing fingers because of "The Bible says it" mentality.

No, I think he's stereotyping religious kooks in general.

Declaring oneself a Christian victim is the rage these days.
Before the days of preachers endorsing political candidates in church and scorning all that may disagree, a Christian could disagree and point out Blblical facts without being labeled as anti God and "stereo-typing all Christians".

FWIW urine is essantially bacteria free.

As a field medic we were told that if we had no choice and needed to wash a wound off, we could use urine.

We were also adviced (sagely I think) that pissing on the wounded Marines while in combat might be hazardous to our health. (ya' think?!)

So if we had to wash a wound and we had no water, we ought to piss in a container first, and then use the urine to wash off the wounds.

But only on the first pass. You can also drink it. :eusa_sick:

Declaring oneself a Christian victim is the rage these days.
Before the days of preachers endorsing political candidates in church and scorning all that may disagree, a Christian could disagree and point out Blblical facts without being labeled as anti God and "stereo-typing all Christians".

You mean like thees guys ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hPR5jnjtLo]YouTube - ‪GOD DAMN AMERICA Rev Jeremiah Wright, Farrakhan & Obama‬‏[/ame]

Oh no, there's no seat saved for me! I'll be in hell AND be eating crappy food!!!

I'll be there with the strippers and the Hennessy.

Classy good looking ones please..... None of the skanky ones.

Did someone call for a classy stripper?

suzfla-1.jpg

FWIW urine is essantially bacteria free.

As a field medic we were told that if we had no choice and needed to wash a wound off, we could use urine.

We were also adviced (sagely I think) that pissing on the wounded Marines while in combat might be hazardous to our health. (ya' think?!)

So if we had to wash a wound and we had no water, we ought to piss in a container first, and then use the urine to wash off the wounds.

But only on the first pass. You can also drink it. :eusa_sick:

Actually, you can go up to 3 times for drinking it, according to Bear Grylls (Man vs. Wild).

Read it in the bible and weep folks.

Eating fish without scales is a sin.

Interesting how some churches have catfish dinners...

Guess they should have Homo day as well?

This thread has officially.....
explodingsmiley.gif
blown up in your face.

a) today is thursday, not friday.
b)the 613 weird commandments don't apply to catholics. They can sinlessly eat all the catfish and porkchops they want
c)We covered all this back in june and july, bringing it back in august is just being a jerkass
d) necromancy is bad. I don't believe it is specifically prohibited though.
Necromancer.jpg

Well yeah the same is true of pork, but that rule has been repealed, the rule against homosexuality has not been repealed. How do we know? Well those are the rules.:lol:
There's an inherent problem with biblical law: It's all bullshit.

Read it in the bible and weep folks.

Eating fish without scales is a sin.

Interesting how some churches have catfish dinners...

Guess they should have Homo day as well?
Wrong. Read Acts. Jesus made clean that which was unclean to eat. Homosexuality has never been justified in the Bible. Funny how sinners always try to justify it by lying that according to the Bible it is no big deal, boy are they WRONG!!!

Forum List

Back