eavesdropping on obamacare

How about a long, one on one, conversation with the roommate? Would you like me to give you his phone number, and the fact that he voted for Feinstein, and is completely pissed at her, as evidence that I actually know what I am talking about?

Right. Like I will be able to verify who the roommate voted for. Please stop with the silliness. If you want to do better, then next time don't post hearsay and instead use something with a link to a credible source. Hearsay that is being recounted by a person who hates Obamacare is not going to cut it. I get it that you don't like Obama and want to join the right wing attack on Obamacare. That is pretty much all that you have established.

You must think I care about your opinion. Guess what, fuckwad, I don't. You have two people here who both herd the same conversation. I had the advantage of being in the room with the guy for 3 days, so we had some time to talk. I know the details of his treatment, and exactly what drug he had questions about, but am not posting it because that would be, as you pointed out, wrong.

Are you throwing a fit? It seems like your posts are psychotic. First you ask me questions and then you say you don't care and start with the name calling.

Last edited:
How about a long, one on one, conversation with the roommate? Would you like me to give you his phone number, and the fact that he voted for Feinstein, and is completely pissed at her, as evidence that I actually know what I am talking about?

Right. Like I will be able to verify who the roommate voted for. Please stop with the silliness. If you want to do better, then next time don't post hearsay and instead use something with a link to a credible source. Hearsay that is being recounted by a person who hates Obamacare is not going to cut it. I get it that you don't like Obama and want to join the right wing attack on Obamacare. That is pretty much all that you have established.

that would be where corroboration of the account comes in.... yes?
Isn't this a cleaned up SNL skit? But I thought the original version that in this case would read "SYRENN, YOU IGNORANT LYING SLUT!" was a lot funnier.

that would be where corroboration of the account comes in.... yes?
Isn't this a cleaned up SNL skit? But I thought the original version that in this case would read "SYRENN, YOU IGNORANT LYING SLUT!" was a lot funnier.

oh trust me.... i am laughing about a lot of this. But he is new and may yet learn a thing or two :thup:

being new has nothing to do w/ it.

Posting a thread based on overhearing a convo is hearsay. Can't be corroborated. We don't know the specific plan said person had/has in addition to other unknown variables.

Last edited:
so you are asking me for corroboration of my account?

No. I specifically said what I meant. I see this as a tactic and I don't buy it. You would have to have a serious reading comprehension problem to interpret that as some sort of request for corroboration. Please stop. This is getting embarrassing.

what tacit? An account of what happened is just that....and account of what happened. I put this in healthcare.... not obmamcare you know.

i agree.... you are embarrassing yourself now.

Read back to where I was talking about a tactic. It isn't that difficult. Just look for the word "tactic" and you can find it.

You must think I care about your opinion. Guess what, fuckwad, I don't. You have two people here who both herd the same conversation. I had the advantage of being in the room with the guy for 3 days, so we had some time to talk. I know the details of his treatment, and exactly what drug he had questions about, but am not posting it because that would be, as you pointed out, wrong.

Are you throwing a fit? It seems like your posts are psychotic. First you ask me questions and then you say you don't care and start with the name calling.

If I seem psychotic perhaps you should consider talking to a psychiatrist about getting help for your delusions.

If I seem psychotic perhaps you should consider talking to a psychiatrist about getting help for your delusions.

Thank you for caring again. I know for a while there you didn't care but if you are concerned about my mental health then it shows you started caring again. I wonder if you care about me as much as you cared about the cancer patient? All I can say is thank you for caring enough to eavesdrop so you could have some ammunition to say something bad about the president.

Thank you for caring again. I know for a while there you didn't care but if you are concerned about my mental health then it shows you started caring again. I wonder if you care about me as much as you cared about the cancer patient? All I can say is thank you for caring enough to eavesdrop so you could have some ammunition to say something bad about the president.

wow.... is that what you took away from the op......

sad you are such a blindered hack you can not see what is right before you eyes.

bluesman pwned every rw'er on this thread because he had the unmitigated audacity to ask for a verifiable source :shock: . Nice going although I saw the massive flaw in the OP as well. A thread based on eavesdropping. Almost as bad as making a thread by cut 'n pasting a 5 yr old rw chain email (Vigilante did that the other day :rofl: )

The usual suspects came onboard to help Syrenn to silence a new member who was demanding sources. :eusa_doh: Mabelle & Windbag. Despicable. BOTH rw hacks bar none. You people should be ashamed :( ASHAMED!!! :mad:

Last edited:

sad you are such a blindered hack you can not see what is right before you eyes.

The Op and its title are both pretty clear. You eavesdropped (secretly listened in) on a cancer patient and here was the specific reaction you listed: "My friend and i just looked at each other in amazement.... welcome to obamacare".

You eavesdropped on a cancer patient and specifically said that you were at that moment in a state of "amazement". Unless you are some kind of person that is "amazed" by the suffering of a cancer patient that you were "eavesdropping" on, then I would assume your "amazement" had something to do with the title of the thread. Unless you are now saying that you were saying something positive about Obamacare, then it is beyond any reasonable doubt that I am correct in my interpretation of what you posted. Maybe you could get some professional snooping equipment and go hang around in cancer treatment centers so you can experience some more "amazement". However instead of posting about it here, you might get a better reaction if you call in to Sean Hannity's radio program. He loves ignorant shit like that.

bluesman pwned every rw-er on this thread because he had the unmitigated audacity to ask for a verifiable source :shock: . Nice going although I saw the massive flaw in the OP as well. A thread based on eavesdropping. Almost as bad as making a thread by cut 'n pasting a 5 yr old rw chain email (Vigilante did that the other day :rofl: )

The usual suspects came onboard to help Syrenn to silence a new member who was demanding sources. :eusa_doh: Mabelle & Windbag. Despicable. BOTH rw hacks bar none. You people should be ashamed :( ASHAMED!!! :mad:

In your dreams....:lol:

The Op and its title are both pretty clear. You eavesdropped (secretly listened in) on a cancer patient and here was the specific reaction you listed: "My friend and i just looked at each other in amazement.... welcome to obamacare".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJU1TYT0zzU]Blue Man Group - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJU1TYT0zzU]Blue Man Group - YouTube[/ame]

Why did you edit my post?

What was wrong with this part?

You eavesdropped on a cancer patient and specifically said that you were at that moment in a state of "amazement". Unless you are some kind of person that is "amazed" by the suffering of a cancer patient that you were "eavesdropping" on, then I would assume your "amazement" had something to do with the title of the thread. Unless you are now saying that you were saying something positive about Obamacare, then it is beyond any reasonable doubt that I am correct in my interpretation of what you posted. Maybe you could get some professional snooping equipment and go hang around in cancer treatment centers so you can experience some more "amazement". However instead of posting about it here, you might get a better reaction if you call in to Sean Hannity's radio program. He loves ignorant shit like that.

The fact that I gave you free, aka bad, advice is not proof that I care.

Last edited:
bluesman pwned every rw-er on this thread because he had the unmitigated audacity to ask for a verifiable source :shock: . Nice going although I saw the massive flaw in the OP as well. A thread based on eavesdropping. Almost as bad as making a thread by cut 'n pasting a 5 yr old rw chain email (Vigilante did that the other day :rofl: )

With two actually witnesses to the conversation, which makes it about 10 times as accurate as any thread you ever posted.

At least your delusions are consistent.

With two actually witnesses to the conversation, which makes it about 10 times as accurate as any thread you ever posted.

name these "two actually witnesses" :eusa_whistle: Windy :blahblah:

Bullshit. This is a discussion forum. If you are not capable of verbalizing some sort of reasoning that shows I am wrong then are stumped. Thanks for taking up for your cause and your friends but you didn't say anything.

Bullshit. This is a discussion forum. If you are not capable of verbalizing some sort of reasoning that shows I am wrong then are stumped. Thanks for taking up for your cause and your friends but you didn't say anything.

You are delusional is a "sort of reasoning" that shows you are wrong. The fact that you are unaware of that just reinforces my point.

Forum List

Back