Ebony alert for missing kids

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

Whites going missing the most and many thousands have been missing for years. Blacks are found extremely fast cause either they run away or some of their own race did something to them. And the few that are not are because some one is lying not admitting to what they did. Black on Black crime is horrendous in this country. They need to quit lying.

Whites going missing the most and many thousands have been missing for years. Blacks are found extremely fast cause either they run away or some of their own race did something to them. And the few that are not are because some one is lying not admitting to what they did. Black on Black crime is horrendous in this country. They need to quit lying.

I can't read the article because I'm not signing in to do it.

I don't know about black kids being found extremely fast. It doesn't ring true, though I'm too lazy to research it right now.

I do know black kids aren't the only neglected class of victims in this country.

A serial killer may savage and kill many a victim and get away with it so long as the victim doesn't matter to many in our society. Addicts, prostitutes, people in severe poverty... people on the fringe. Sometimes they're caught because they went and killed the wrong kind of person. One who matters.

Sick, isn't it?

I don't know about black kids being found extremely fast. It doesn't ring true, though I'm too lazy to research it right now.

I do know black kids aren't the only neglected class of victims in this country.

A serial killer may savage and kill many a victim and get away with it so long as the victim doesn't matter to many in our society. Addicts, prostitutes, people in severe poverty... people on the fringe. Sometimes they're caught because they went and killed the wrong kind of person. One who matters.

Sick, isn't it?
Yes, it is sick and what sucks also is an OP who tries to focus on demeaning black people.

Full global estimate (all missing persons )is well over a million a year .
Fantastic figure and needs putting at the top of all priority lists .
If a high number of the missing are the prime source for adrenochrome, it is easy to see why the subject is essentially ignored and any reporting only revolves around the bottom end , in terms of numbers .
Because only the wealthy and most powerful can afford this drug . Reputably the biggest by far .
And this is then where ultimate pervsion and so called Satanism become involved -- guaranteed subjects for keeping quiet about .

If a high number of the missing are the prime source for adrenochrome, it is easy to see why the subject is essentially ignored and any reporting only revolves around the bottom end , in terms of numbers .
Because only the wealthy and most powerful can afford this drug . Reputably the biggest by far .
And this is then where ultimate pervsion and so called Satanism become involved -- guaranteed subjects for keeping quiet about .
:laughing0301: :link:

Sick, isn't it?
i dont have sign into read it. they are found fast. iread the missing reportsd everfyday. and there found al lthe time . but not alwauys a.live becasue blacks kill blacks., but they are found most of the time.

its a bunch of lies. black kids are fost fast. every day there fouind in the newqs. if you bother to read it on line.,

I don't know about you, but I think ebony alerts are a fantastic idea.

If I saw an ebony alert on my phone that lets me know I don't have to bother giving a shit.

Whites get the most publicity when they go missing.

Whites get the most publicity when they go missing.

Untrue., If they did there would not be more missing. Blacks are found faster . they go missing one day found the next. look up missing kids on google. tired of the lets feel sorry for blacks and their victim mentality.

I don't know about you, but I think ebony alerts are a fantastic idea.

If I saw an ebony alert on my phone that lets me know I don't have to bother giving a shit.
lol just another way for black to seperate themselves from us and spit in martin luther kings face.

ebony is yes. all is this black this and that is racist on their part. they keep starting race crap/ we sick of it.
You are one ignorant, racist, mumble mouth hag. If anyone is sick of anything it is black folks, we have had to put up with racist trash like you for well over 400yrs.

You are one ignorant, racist, mumble mouth hag. If anyone is sick of anything it is black folks, we have had to put up with racist trash like you for well over 400yrs.
the pot calling the kettle black and lying. you racists are the problem you dont like it here go back to were you came from. your welcome to leave anytime.

the pot calling the kettle black and lying. you racists are the problem you dont like it here go back to were you came from. your welcome to leave anytime.
What am I lying about? Racist like you have always been the problem in this country, you are the one who always starts these racist threads about black folks, so why don't you take your racist, mumble mouth ass back where you came from.

What's the point? Evidence indicates that Law Enforcement pursues missing kids without regard for skin color.

Forum List

Back