Economic Good News.....288,000 jobs added in April

How predictable; left-wing losers rejoicing in phony numbers that tell half a story at best; and are almost ALWAYS REVISED DOWNWARD. look it up if you dont believe me; this is the trend under obama.

Have any proof that these numbers are ALWAYS revised downward? Notice that I am stressing the always.

Did you happen to see this month's report? February and March were both revised upward.

you missed the ALMOST in front?

Economy adds 288,000 jobs; jobless rate, 6.3%

Employers added 288,000 jobs in April as milder weather continued to lift the labor market from a winter slump.

The unemployment rate fell to 6.3% from 6.7% -- the biggest drop since September 2008, the Labor Department said Friday.

Many economists expect the economy and job market to accelerate this year because of higher household wealth and reduced debt, as well as more modest federal government spending cuts
Over 800,000 leaving workforce and the real unemployment rate being at 12.3% is more misleading false facts from the admin.

From the New Yawk Slimes, so it's dimocrap scumbag approved

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/28/b...low-wage-jobs-than-better-paid-ones.html?_r=0

People, yeah we're gaining jobs. But what KIND of jobs? That is the question.

0428-web-wage-artboard_1-0.png

On preview, this graph sucks. Go to the site

During the recession we lost MILLIONS of mid-wage and high-wage jobs. We also lost quite a few low-wage jobs.

Look at the graph. We're still almost a million jobs behind in replacing the middle and high wage jobs but the low wage jobs have more than made up the ground they lost.

What the Liar In Chief has done is really simple -- He's turned America into a third world country.

There are fewer and fewer middle and high wage jobs to be had.

Bring on the sycophants to start with the excuse-making

Why would high wage jobs have come back better if McCain were president?

While I am all for good news, I have to question the lefts idea of good news.

This is like a man advertising to Me that he can fix My car so I should go with him.

Six years later, I get My car back and 2/3's of the parts are now missing, but at least its getting fixed!

Seriously?

A perfect analogy.

Lets face it in a week these numbers will be revised on a Friday around 5 to show that the true numbers are far worse and no one will hear about it....This is the pattern of the most transparent administration ever.

Obama's Anemic Economic Numbers That You Won't Hear ...

townhall.com/.../obamas...economic-numbers.../full*

Townhall.com

Mar 6, 2014 - WASHINGTON -The Obama economy continues to sink deeper into a ... U.S. economy remains bedridden under Barack Obama's ultra-liberal tax and spend ... But the revised 2.4 percent sluggish growth rate never got the same high ... time in over two years, down to 47.5 in February from 56.4 in January

One of, if not THE, first things that Obama did was to put the control over the unemployment calculations under Whitehouse authority. In other words a pathological liar is telling us what the numbers are.

How predictable; left-wing losers rejoicing in phony numbers that tell half a story at best; and are almost ALWAYS REVISED DOWNWARD. look it up if you dont believe me; this is the trend under obama.

Have any proof that these numbers are ALWAYS revised downward? Notice that I am stressing the always.

Did you happen to see this month's report? February and March were both revised upward.

you missed the ALMOST in front?

You should have stressed almost then instead of stressing always.

Anyways, the March 2014 report revised January and February upwards by 37k.
The February 2014 report revised December and January upwards by 25k.
The January 2014 report revised November and December upwards by 34k.
The December 2013 report revised October and November upwards by 38k.

I think you might get the point now.

Last edited:

Employers added 288,000 jobs in April as milder weather continued to lift the labor market from a winter slump.

The unemployment rate fell to 6.3% from 6.7% -- the biggest drop since September 2008, the Labor Department said Friday.

Many economists expect the economy and job market to accelerate this year because of higher household wealth and reduced debt, as well as more modest federal government spending cuts
Over 800,000 leaving workforce and the real unemployment rate being at 12.3% is more misleading false facts from the admin.

Please tell us how the Obama administration has changed how the unemployment rate is calculated.

How predictable...progressives rejoicing in positive job number developments...conservatives disappointed in same.
If concerned about ur kids and America's future...which party would YOU vote for?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

a 40-YEAR LOW in participation in the labor market is the number that matters; and it is nothing to rejoice about

libs are losers who lie to themselves

The baby boomers are retiring, Ahab.

So as they leave, they leave jobs they were doing.. yet the newly employed do not even meet the numbers of those leaving the workforce by retirement... BECAUSE WE ARE LOSING JOBS, NOT GAINING THEM... this is another shell game by the government to spin bad news into good

a 40-YEAR LOW in participation in the labor market is the number that matters; and it is nothing to rejoice about

libs are losers who lie to themselves

So as they leave, they leave jobs they were doing.. yet the newly employed do not even meet the numbers of those leaving the workforce by retirement... BECAUSE WE ARE LOSING JOBS, NOT GAINING THEM... this is another shell game by the government to spin bad news into good

People who retire are still counted as people.

Please tell us how the Obama administration has changed how the unemployment rate is calculated.

These people have spent 5 years trying to replace U-3 with U-6 so they can compare Bush's U-3 numbers to Obama's U-6 numbers.

It's what passes for genius on the Right.

People who retire are still counted as people.

Uh huh.. people who leave jobs at a higher rate than those entering the work force.. because we are losing jobs

These people have spent 5 years trying to replace U-3 with U-6 so they can compare Bush's U-3 numbers to Obama's U-6 numbers.

It's what passes for genius on the Right.

Count it all the same.. but don't use the mumbo jumbo we see now.. they are afraid to go on the actual workforce numbers.. because it does not paint the rosy picture they want painted... and you know it

bush's U-6 number and U-3 numbers are better than obama's.

libs are crybabies and losers.
there are MORE long-term unemployed under obama

and the short-term (U-3) number for obama is garbage too.

Not in the labor force

Persons who are neither employed nor unemployed are not in the labor force. This category includes retired persons, students, those taking care of children or other family members, and others who are neither working nor seeking work. Information is collected on their desire for and availability for work, job search activity in the prior year, and reasons for not currently searching. See also Labor force and
================================================================

this is from THE GOVERNMENT'S BUREAU OF LABOR STATISTICS:

it says retired people are not counted in the labor force. but AGAIN RETIRED PEOPLE ARE STAYING IN THE LABOR MARKET LONGER; NOT LESS
so left-wing losers need to find another excuse for the low labor market participation rate

Forum List

Back