Economy in crapper with record high employment.

Remember, when that deal was signed, we were energy independent
Show me the data with exact dates where you claim the US became energy independent. Exact DATES with the DATA to support.

marvin martian
Provide Exact DATES with the DATA to support.

You made the claim, now back it up.

It’s not.

This is the definition of a recession: a significant decline in economic activity that is spread across the economy and that lasts more than a few months

Save it Bozo, I told you that you won't convince me. Fcking idiot

Fact is that third quarter GDP data hasn’t been released.
yes but, it was more then likely negative. That is what is being predicted by the experts. Hence why I said three qtrs of negative growth....and why a vast majority of CEOs are predicting mass layoffs over the next few months as the Xiden policies continue to strangle the economy

It’s not.

This is the definition of a recession: a significant decline in economic activity that is spread across the economy and that lasts more than a few months
yeah like 6 months...that's more then a few

yes but, it was more then likely negative. That is what is being predicted by the experts. Hence why I said three qtrs of negative growth....and why a vast majority of CEOs are predicting mass layoffs over the next few months as the Xiden policies continue to strangle the economy
That’s an opinion. It is not a fact.

Whatever you pathetic little leftist. Go away already, little man
You replied to my post, loser. I didn’t ask for your weak fragile little responses.

You have no idea how pathetic you sound. Do you think intellectually strong people demand others run away from they don’t want to hear their positions? Hell no.

You replied to my post, loser. I didn’t ask for your weak fragile little responses.

You have no idea how pathetic you sound. Do you think intellectually strong people demand others run away from they don’t want to hear their positions? Hell no.

Go fck yourself. How's that? You're spewing economic bs your handlers told you to. I know better and you're too fcking stupid not to

Forum List

Back