Economy in crapper with record high employment.

Actual facts or opinions you attempt to relabel as facts?
actual fact, as in it's an actual fact the experts have predicted yet another 3 straight negative growth qtr. It's also actual fact the majority of the CEOs are planning record layoffs in the next 6 months due to the Xiden war on the economy

You gave me a link which I looked at and told you why it’s wrong. I didn’t ignore it because I’m not weak minded.
haha you have provided no information as to why the experts are wrong

Predictions are not facts.

Are you still claiming to be a lawyer? You sound like a moron.
No, but it's a fact that the experts made the prediction, they base their prediction on the facts.

Fact is, the experts only see things getting far worse as the Xiden policies continue to destroy the economy

No, but it's a fact that the experts made the prediction, they base their prediction on the facts.

Fact is, the experts only see things getting far worse as the Xiden policies continue to destroy the economy
Predictions aren’t facts. Your claim that we gave three quarters of negative GDP is a lie.

actual fact, as in it's an actual fact the experts have predicted yet another 3 straight negative growth qtr. It's also actual fact the majority of the CEOs are planning record layoffs in the next 6 months due to the Xiden war on the economy
actual fact, as in it's an actual fact the experts have predicted.

You do understand how
ridiculous this ^^^^ statement is. Read it again missy.
experts have made these predictions
Still NOT facts.
With you? Why would I waste my time?
Because on educational issues, I would destroy you with FACTS, and you can't accept or handle facts. FACT....LOOLLOLLLOLL

actual fact, as in it's an actual fact the experts have predicted.

You do understand how
ridiculous this ^^^^ statement is. Read it again missy.

Still NOT facts.

Because on educational issues, I would destroy you with FACTS, and you can't accept or handle facts. FACT....LOOLLOLLLOLL
no it’s a fact the experts have made the prediction. I know it runs counter to what you want, but these are the experts not dembot propagandist

no it’s a fact the experts have made the prediction.
oh, I agree that you claim that experts have made a prediction.

The FACT that you claim the experts 'opinion' is fact is why WE LAUGH AT YOU.

69hgqu.jpg

Forum List

Back