Economy is Great: Do Not Believe Leftist Lies

the surest sign of any cyclical economy's impending downturn is it's exponential crescendo

~S~

It's possible that the Trumpsters really don't know what was happening in the economy when Obama's administration began.

It's possible they really do think that Trump saved us from a horrible Obama economy, because that is what they are told every day.

Truly alternate universe stuff here, and it's not funny. This is what happens when a person becomes isolated within an ideological bubble.

Is it about leftist. They will destroy the US as we know it.
The markets have performed better when there is a Republican-controlled congress. In prior days, before executive orders became the norm(Obama), Congress had a much larger impact on policy. Maybe Republicans keep the nuts from completely destroying the country. I would also like to point out that today's Democrats are far, far left of anything we have seen in the past.

You are 100% correct

ME:
We all know why the Left is screaming "Nazi" and "Racist" every day, its because they cannot touch Trump on the economy. Greatest jobs numbers in 50 years for God's sake!! Here is a great article on Economic points to look at:

How Is the US Economy Doing?
Six Facts That Tell You How the Economy Is Really Doing
BY KIMBERLY AMADEO Updated August 02, 2019
6 Facts That Tell You How the Economy Is Really Doing

There are six facts that tell you how the economy is doing. Economists call them leading economic indicators because they measure the early influencers on growth. In July 2019, they report that the economy is doing well. It has steady growth, low unemployment, and little inflation. That's called the Goldilocks economy because it's neither too hot nor too cold

1) 164,000 Jobs Added In July 2019 = Strong
In the Non-farm Payroll Report, the Bureau of Labor Statistics surveys how many workers businesses added to their payroll each month. It doesn't count farm workers because farming is seasonal. A healthy economy will create 150,000 jobs on average. Companies will only add workers when they have enough demand to keep them busy.
Manufacturing jobs are an especially important indicator. According to the National Association of Manufacturers, the 12.75 million Americans who work in manufacturing earn an average $84,832 a year, including benefits. When manufacturers start laying them off, it means the economy will be heading into a recession. For example, manufacturers hired fewer workers starting in October 2006 when compared to the prior year.
The unemployment rate is also reported. It's a lagging indicator and so isn't as useful a statistic. Companies usually wait until a recession is well underway before laying off workers. It also takes a while to reduce the unemployment rate, even after hundreds of thousands of new jobs are being created

Number 2 is coming up in my next post. Read them all: CLICK HERE
Impeach_This-F2_900x900.jpg

ME:
We all know why the Left is screaming "Nazi" and "Racist" every day, its because they cannot touch Trump on the economy. Greatest jobs numbers in 50 years for God's sake!! Here is a great article on Economic points to look at:

There are six facts that tell you how the economy is doing. Economists call them leading economic indicators because they measure the early influencers on growth. In July 2019, they report that the economy is doing well. It has steady growth, low unemployment, and little inflation. That's called the Goldilocks economy because it's neither too hot nor too cold

In the Non-farm Payroll Report, the Bureau of Labor Statistics surveys how many workers businesses added to their payroll each month. It doesn't count farm workers because farming is seasonal. A healthy economy will create 150,000 jobs on average. Companies will only add workers when they have enough demand to keep them busy.
Manufacturing jobs are an especially important indicator. According to the National Association of Manufacturers, the 12.75 million Americans who work in manufacturing earn an average $84,832 a year, including benefits. When manufacturers start laying them off, it means the economy will be heading into a recession. For example, manufacturers hired fewer workers starting in October 2006 when compared to the prior year.
The unemployment rate is also reported. It's a lagging indicator and so isn't as useful a statistic. Companies usually wait until a recession is well underway before laying off workers. It also takes a while to reduce the unemployment rate, even after hundreds of thousands of new jobs are being created

ECONOMY & JOBS

Two Years On, Tax Cuts Continue Boosting the United States Economy
Dec 20, 2019

ECONOMY & JOBS

Pro-Growth Economic Policies Benefit Previously Left Behind Americans the Most
Dec 16, 2019

Trump economy to boom in 2020: Big-money managers

Big money managers are expecting the Trump economy to get even hotter in 2020, according to a new investor survey.
A net 29 percent of fund managers questioned by Bank of America expect global growth to improve over the next year, and many are betting on gains in American technology and growth stocks, along with government bonds. The reading was a “big reversal” from the 50 percent who expected growth to weaken in June, and it capped off a two-month gain of 66 percent, according to chief investment strategist Michael Harnett. He added a net 68 percent of respondents say “recession is unlikely in 2020.”

ME:

_107470965_trump_economy.png-nc.png

Year in Review: Strong Job Market and Consumer Spending Boost Economy as 2019 Wraps Up
This article is part of a special Epoch Times series reviewing 2019
December 22, 2019

Year in Review: Strong Job Market, Consumer Spending Boost US Economy as 2019 Wraps Up

The economy is finishing the year in stronger shape, thanks in part to resilient consumers and a healthy job market. With near-record low unemployment and solid wage growth, the U.S. labor market is expected to continue to underpin consumer spending and the economy.

The Commerce Department said Friday that the total output of goods and services, or the gross domestic product (GDP), expanded at an annual rate of 2.1 percent in the July-September quarter. “The economy is still solid,” said Diane Swonk, chief economist at Grant Thornton

ME: Thank you President Trump for a great 2019. Four More Years!!!

I'm just going to say this...The tit for tat over this subject is so stupid....What I know from being a truck driver, and seeing locations all over the US....My observation is that during the Obama administration, we had businesses in strip malls accross America shuttered, Downtowns looked like war zones with all the boarded up businesses, and peoples outlook about their own personal future was bleak....Today, there are more jobs out there than workers to fill them, wages are up, these same strip malls, and Downtowns are all open for business, and rents are going up due to demand...

So, when the eggheads analyze the numbers they often don't look deep enough to look at the real time effects. ie the reason the economy might be at Obama numbers at this moment, could be because there aren't enough people to fill jobs, while during Obama they were doing everything they could to pilfer business....totally opposite reasons for similar numbers.

I'm just going to say this...The tit for tat over this subject is so stupid....

Deciding which party and which party's polices creates a better economy is stupid? What do you base YOUR vote on, the candidates favorite color?

I'm just going to say this...The tit for tat over this subject is so stupid....What I know from being a truck driver, and seeing locations all over the US....My observation is that during the Obama administration, we had businesses in strip malls accross America shuttered, Downtowns looked like war zones with all the boarded up businesses, and peoples outlook about their own personal future was bleak....Today, there are more jobs out there than workers to fill them, wages are up, these same strip malls, and Downtowns are all open for business, and rents are going up due to demand...

So, when the eggheads analyze the numbers they often don't look deep enough to look at the real time effects. ie the reason the economy might be at Obama numbers at this moment, could be because there aren't enough people to fill jobs, while during Obama they were doing everything they could to pilfer business....totally opposite reasons for similar numbers.
And yet, the BLS, with slightly more accurate statistics than you driving a truck, show that 16 million jobs were added under Obama after he ended Bush's Great Recession.

:dance:

I'm just going to say this...The tit for tat over this subject is so stupid....

Deciding which party and which party's polices creates a better economy is stupid? What do you base YOUR vote on, the candidates favorite color?

No, but I do pay attention to how the real economy is doing by observing things that middle America pays attention to like, is there more income in my, and my friends income, are new businesses opening and hiring in my area, and across the country, etc....Stats can be great liars...

Forum List

Back