EDDIE GALLAGHER NOT GUILTY!! Hell yea!!

Outstanding!!!

5d01b3ef6fc9201df8112b72-2732-1366-1024x512.jpg

I guess its a ok to burn people , cage them and set them on fire.

I guess its a ok to burn people , cage them and set them on fire.

Dear Penelope cc: Taz
This is a good example of how military law and standards of "due process" in MILITARY and WARTIME
are DIFFERENT from standards of law in civilian Peacetime.

In a different thread, Taz was questioning how Muslims in ISLAMIST countries
put "Shariah law" above normal civil standards of society and human rights
as our country follows if we all put the Constitution first and equal protection of the laws, including due process.

When it comes to MILITARY LAWS these are clearly a different context
than the laws that civilians normally expect to be enforced.

He described it as an act of mercy because he was concerned the boy -- a prisoner of the Iraqi forces -- would be tortured by the Iraqis.
Eddie Gallagher trial: Verdict reached - CNNPolitics

He should of been found guilty , he claimed "mutiny". He is a vet that gives the military a bad name.

Political opinion? It was a military trial, not civilian, there is a big difference.

What bothers me is we train them men and women, send them to war, teach them to kill and then wonder what happened to them.

Justice.

The seven indictments read like he was being prosecuted for fighting in war while in uniform.

Sherman was correct, war is all hell.

Navy SEAL Edward Gallagher found not guilty on murder and attempted murder charges.
Obama put in place ROEs that handcuffed our troops.
There's several other operators that have been brought up on charges because of a president that is more concerned for the well-being of foreign terrorists than he is our own folks in uniform.
Unless you're a traitor or a homosexual wearing the uniform.
Then you're good to go.

Justice.

The seven indictments read like he was being prosecuted for fighting in war while in uniform.

Sherman was correct, war is all hell.

Navy SEAL Edward Gallagher found not guilty on murder and attempted murder charges.
We put these guys in harm's way and ask them to be ruthless killers, then try them for murder for doing the very thing we ask of them.

Everyone in the DoD and Navy Department responsible for this trial should be fired immediately.

Forum List

Back