Editorial: Where's the special prosecutor?

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
:eusa_shhh:the Obamabots keep telling us the IRS did NOTHING wrong and it is all made up to hurt their Dear Leader....

SNIP:
The IRS scandal demands an independent investigation

June 30, 2013

"It's inexcusable, and Americans are right to be angry about it, and I am angry about it. I will not tolerate this kind of behavior in any agency, but especially in the IRS, given the power that it has and the reach that it has into all of our lives. ... I'll do everything in my power to make sure nothing like this happens again by holding the responsible parties accountable ...."

— President Barack Obama condemning "misconduct" at the Internal Revenue Service, May 15, 2013

All of us understand that IRS misconduct, right? And we know which parties Obama needs to hold accountable. It's obvious, right? End of story:

We learned at the get-go of this scandal that, during a long run-up to the 2012 presidential election, IRS officials extensively hassled conservative groups that had applied for tax-exempt status. Congressional Republicans pounced on this as an attempt to hijack the election.

all of it here
Where is the special prosecutor in the IRS scandal? - chicagotribune.com

Strange how no one is commenting on this, did all the liberals come down with a sudden case of racism?

The mistake the author of the opinion piece makes is failing to understand that before a special prosecutor can be appointed, there must first be evidence of a crime.

That the partisan right subjectively perceives a ‘crime’ was committed is of course irrelevant. There must first be objective, documented evidence of a crime.

he Obamabots keep telling us the IRS did NOTHING wrong and it is all made up to hurt their Dear Leader....

I haven't read that and I haven't said it but the first ASSSSumption one can make about any post written by Stephanie is that its a lie and a really stooopid lie at that.

Be that as it may, libs (including myself) have said, over and over, that the IRS should be investigated fairly and then dismantled ...

And, its Idiot Issa who has consistently said President Obama has done nothing wrong. Its not what he wants to say but that's where he phony investigation has led him.

Deal with it.

The mistake the author of the opinion piece makes is failing to understand that before a special prosecutor can be appointed, there must first be evidence of a crime.

That the partisan right subjectively perceives a ‘crime’ was committed is of course irrelevant. There must first be objective, documented evidence of a crime.

You really don't know much about the law, do you? the only requirement is that there be misconduct, not a crime, and there is clearly misconduct involved in the IRS infringing on freedom of speech.

Forum List

Back