Egypt - Muslim guard churches against extremists

I

Indofred

Not on our watch, say the normal, moderate Muslims who form the majority population in Egypt.
These guys ringed the church to protect it from extremist idiots.

A good news story, showing how Muslims and Christians can and do live in people when the extremists from both sides are shuttered out.

Inspiring: Kisah Menghangatkan Hati, Muslim Jaga Saudara Kristiani Yang Sedang Beribadah Di Gereja | Vemale.com

kisah-menghangatkan-hati-muslim-jaga-saudara-kristiani-yang-sedang-beribadah-di-gereja.jpg

Not on our watch, say the normal, moderate Muslims who form the majority population in Egypt.

A good news story, showing how Muslims and Christians can and do live in people when the extremists from both sides are shuttered out.

Kudos to moderate Muslims. But your user title says you are a Muslim extremist and you claim extremists are idiots. Thank you for manning up and admitting you're an idiot.

I see sarcasm is above your limited intelligence as, it seems, is replying in a reasonable manner to a post.

I see sarcasm is above your limited intelligence as, it seems, is replying in a reasonable manner to a post.

Outstanding comeback, boy. You really know how to hurt a guy. So if it's the extremist idiots who are burning down churches, and you are a self proclaimed extremist idiot, I can suppose if you were over there, you would be amongst the extremist idiots burning down churches? And one more question...how can one reply in a reasonable manner to an extremist?

Inspiring: Kisah Menghangatkan Hati, Muslim Jaga Saudara Kristiani Yang Sedang Beribadah Di Gereja | Vemale.com

kisah-menghangatkan-hati-muslim-jaga-saudara-kristiani-yang-sedang-beribadah-di-gereja.jpg

A cathedral with a minaret? Very similar architecture to mosques isn't it?

Have you never seen any of the Eastern orthodox christian church architecture?

No, I haven't but it is interesting to know they have similar architecture. I will have to have a look.

My prayer this morning is that every single man who stood in that line is blessed by the LORD and that he personally comes to visit them in the night and invite them to the wedding banquet, Indo. They have done a good thing in the sight of the LORD.

I want to make a public apology to you, to Sunni and to every Muslim on this board or off of it who has read my rants in the past about Islam and Muslims.

I wasn't called to be your judge but rather to love you and pray for you all that you may come to know Jesus Christ as your personal savior. I am sincerely sorry this morning for words I have written that could have turned you off from the possibility of believing upon him and as sure as the LORD lives I do not wish to see any of your people die and go to hell. I want Gods very best for all of you and His very best is His Only Begotten Son whom he sent to ALL OF US - to WHOSOEVER would call upon His name. John 3:16.

I love you and I know Jesus loves you. Please accept my apology. It is sincere and I mean every single word of it.

In His Love,

Jeri

Blessed are the cheese makers,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slbMe-aTY1A]Life of Brian sermon on the mount - YouTube[/ame]

My prayer this morning is that every single man who stood in that line is blessed by the LORD and that he personally comes to visit them in the night and invite them to the wedding banquet, Indo. They have done a good thing in the sight of the LORD.

I want to make a public apology to you, to Sunni and to every Muslim on this board or off of it who has read my rants in the past about Islam and Muslims.i

You say, "Jesus", I say Ïsa".
A slightly different story about the same guy.

As for apologies; none needed, peace, love and understanding works all ways.

I also gave a thought for the people surrounding that church. It's so much more than just protecting their friends and neighbours; it's a rejection of evil and standing up to be counted, even when they know the extremists would have no problems killing them to get to the church.

May they be blessed and may all the Christians be blessed with them.

Kudos to moderate Muslims. But your user title says you are a Muslim extremist and you claim extremists are idiots. Thank you for manning up and admitting you're an idiot.
After reading many posts by Indofred......I can assure you that he is far from being an extremist. .. :cool:

Thanks for sharing your opinion of Indofred, Sunni Man.

Because I am unable ( and unwilling ) to be here often, I do miss important posts, and am happy when I can learn something positive about another poster, through another poster.

After reading many posts by Indofred......I can assure you that he is far from being an extremist. .. :cool:

Maybe he should change his user title? He himself claims to be an extremist Muslim.

They were living in peace when I was there. I was at Cairo University just 4 days before Obama was there and 'reached out to the muslim world' to incite Arab Spring.

You know that no American leftists would do anything like that to protect Christian churches. They are all atheists and want Christianity eradicated from the face of the earth.

Last edited:
I am not an atheist. I send my kids to church and they perform in church choirs, as I did.
I do question many so called christians and how they operate.

Last edited:

No, I haven't but it is interesting to know they have similar architecture. I will have to have a look.

I have posted some pics of the Coptic Orthodox Church in Cairo. Don't have time to hunt, but if you do a search you may find it. I have things to do and places to be today.

Forum List

Back