Elections deniers could be the death of our democracy

For starters you don't waste time and inflame passions denigrating the people who felt the election was not on the up and up.
Perzactly.

You show the receipts for all to see and wave them in their faces.....But they didn't do that.

Would you care to show me where that right is guaranteed in the Constitution, Candy?
26th amendment.

The right of citizens of the United States, who are eighteen years of age or older, to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of age.

We know...we know...you have lots of theories, just no evidence. That only counts in Poootin's Russia.
BS. democrat votes all of the sudden appearing from under the desk in GA,, on tape GOP poll workers being forced out from the count, death threats against GOP election officals in Michigan, GOP mail in votes, some of them being misplaced (Ha HA) by the postal service.
Like seeing a body with a dozen bullets shot into it, but no gun so no case of murder.
We know...we know...you have lots of theories, just no evidence. That only counts in Poootin's Russia.

Biden's Farmer's Almanac.
OK, let's leave the livestock and the crops out of it.
Let's put it this way then....farmland, nor ranchland, don't vote.
Lotsa counties don't really mean squat unless you wanna count the people who live in 'em. Trust me on that.
So take the total population of those 'Trump counties'.....and then juxtapose it to the populations of the counties who voted for Joe Biden.
Arithmetic matters.
And the arithmetic looks like this: Joe = 81,269,000 Don = 74,216,000

Maybe you shouldn't dismiss the Holstein count so readily. IMHO

-------------------------------------------------------
Neither do dead people vote.
True that. But then, not many ...very very few, in fact....did vote in 2020.
Would you, can you...poster Oddball....give us a count?
By each jurisdiction where the 'dead vote' swung the election?
But, as your colleague here, I would advise you to be cautious as it seems those Dead Man Voting incidents were mostly Republican.
Go ahead and google it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

The BLM riots of the summer were not for political purposes.... the blob's riots were to change the outcome of an election. .... You seem to overlook that.

Succinct.
And to the point.
A hat-tip.

26th amendment.

The right of citizens of the United States, who are eighteen years of age or older, to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of age.
That's a denial of any State denying an 18 year old the right to vote because of age. Where does the Constitution give the right to vote?

BS. democrat votes all of the sudden appearing from under the desk in GA,, on tape GOP poll workers being forced out from the count, death threats against GOP election officals in Michigan, GOP mail in votes, some of them being misplaced (Ha HA) by the postal service.
Like seeing a body with a dozen bullets shot into it, but no gun so no case of murder.
Wow, could you imagine if any of that really happened?

So is cheating in elections

So are gulags, censorship, monkey trials, extortion and intimidation, and abuse of the law.

What's your point?
So is believing total garbage propaganda from conmen with no evidence. This is a typical fascist strategy and you are a typical fascist dupe.

That's a denial of any State denying an 18 year old the right to vote because of age. Where does the Constitution give the right to vote?
That is your wildly idiotic interpretation of the 26th amendment. Let me help you with the words you don't want to read...I underlined them.

That is your wildly idiotic interpretation of the 26th amendment. Let me help you with the words you don't want to read...I underlined them.

On account of age, Candy! Duh?
Again...where is the right to vote given expressly in the Constitution?

And I'm sure through one ear and out the other of the attended audience... LOL
Oh, I quite agree.
But then, I would caution anyone...from either side of these 'discussions' to come in to them with the goal of being a proselytizer. A persuader.

No one is here to be saved. Some come here as it is a keyboard enema that keeps them from slapping the Scheiße outta their wife, kid, or dog....or going postal at work.

Others come here for the sheer entertainment....like a visit to the zoo.

IMHO

Cheating occurs in every election

Which is news to democrats and Bloggo.

Hey, we proved one

Yay.
Too bad you don't have any evidence of any such thing, laughed out of court everywhere your total BS... Nobody is stupid enough to try it the way you're talking about, real fascists do what trump does, lie about election cheating to your brainwashed rubes...

Has some echoes of the 2nd Amendment in there. Shall not be denied. Or abridged.

Too bad you don't have any evidence of any such thing, laughed out of court everywhere your total BS... Nobody is stupid enough to try it the way you're talking about, real fascists do what trump does, lie about election cheating to your brainwashed rubes...
Spoken like a true left wing one party collective state windbag.

No one is stopping anyone from voting. We just want them to show ID and stop at one.

-------------------------------------------------------

True that. But then, not many ...very very few, in fact....did vote in 2020.
Would you, can you...poster Oddball....give us a count?
By each jurisdiction where the 'dead vote' swung the election?
But, as your colleague here, I would advise you to be cautious as it seems those Dead Man Voting incidents were mostly Republican.
Go ahead and google it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't need to Gizoogle it....The documentation is all here....Line item eight is relevant....

p.png

So suck on that, moonbat.

Forum List

Back