Elections deniers could be the death of our democracy

Abe Lincoln, a Real Republican said:

"At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad," he wrote. "If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."

The MAGA repubs are now bringing destruction of our democracy to our doorstep. Denying elections is a step towards authoritarianism.
How about all the Dimwinger election deniers Kari Lake exposed to the press a few days ago?

Gee, where have I heard that before?

Oh yeah...

You have to get a drivers license, have insurance and get yearly safety inspections on your car but not your gun?
Is having a drivers license, having insurance or inspections something protected by the Constitution?

Be honest, Candy. You have to have an ID to travel anywhere these days yet you really think poor people can't get one? Even if they're given out for free by Government? Or are you going to accuse me of "racism" because I think every adult should have a legal ID? I guess I have a higher opinion of minorities then you do! I think they're very capable of getting valid ID. To be honest with you? I think it's insulting that the Left thinks they're NOT!

Yet you're the ones storming the capitol when you didn't get your way.

Again...your feelings are amusing. You can have them all you want. Don't try to stop the peaceful transference of power though.

The public record shows that every court challenge was blown out of the water due to lack of evidence of "cheating"

So again...fuck your feelings. And fuck you while we're at it.
And you're the ones that rioted for MONTHS all across the country because you didn't get your way, Candy! So is a riot that didn't last 24 hours...one who's damage was so little that Congress was back in session the very next day...worse than riots that lasted for months and months and caused Millions in damages?

In NC we keep overwhelmingly voting for ID.
All races want it.
The NAACP keeps convincing activist judges that their members are too incompetent to get free IDs.
Which I see as a slap in the face to any minority! Does the NAACP really think blacks can't get ID's? That's racist on its face!

Real men recognized that women were too emotionally hysterical to make good judgements.
I love this bar.
We've got winners.
We've got losers.
We've got misogynists...with poster Billiejeens.
No?

I think your side cheated and you want to erase that thought from the public and private record
Snowflake whining....from poster Mac-7

Can you prove it?
Will you prove it?
Umm, not so far.
Grievance ridden unhappy souls who have messed up their lives, so they whine on the internet to strangers.
Or so it seems.

In the end, the Zionist fascists will try to blame the murderous fraud vax on trump.
Good poster EMH....please...please do not get banned or kicked off this site again.
My avatar missed your avatar.

I'd be curious if other like-minded MAGA-Q's such as yourself....also missed you?
Did you get 'Get Well' cards? Or "I Miss You" cards.

You know, poster EMH if only I could write in Yiddish.....I would have sent you a "Come Back, Don't Leave" card. ✌️ ;)

I love this bar.
We've got winners.
We've got losers.
We've got misogynists...with poster Billiejeens.
No?

Snowflake whining....from poster Mac-7

Can you prove it?
Will you prove it?
Umm, not so far.
Grievance ridden unhappy souls who have messed up their lives, so they whine on the internet to strangers.
Or so it seems.

Good poster EMH....please...please do not get banned or kicked off this site again.
My avatar missed your avatar.

I'd be curious if other like-minded MAGA-Q's such as yourself....also missed you?
Did you get 'Get Well' cards? Or "I Miss You" cards.

You know, poster EMH if only I could write in Yiddish.....I would have sent you a "Come Back, Don't Leave" card. ✌️ ;)
I think the point that you're missing, Chilly is that what's important isn't proving the last election was or wasn't fraudulent but rather restoring people's trust in our elections! Right now there isn't trust and that's a huge problem. Can we agree that we need to come up with ways to make people feel that their vote counts and isn't negated by a vote that shouldn't have been counted? Can we PLEASE get that done! That isn't a partisan thing...that's a save the country thing!

EMH agrees others here that Q-anon is a fraud and that Jacob chansley is a left wing homo failed actor

He's done remarkably well given the smoldering crater left by your blob who virtually ignored a pandemic.
Give us our money back. This can only go on for so long. If Repub elected people do not stand up more, then there will be people running not so lovable. Like your politicians.

"At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad," he wrote. "If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."

The MAGA repubs are now bringing destruction of our democracy to our doorstep. Denying elections is a step towards authoritarianism.
650,000 young american men died on the batlefield under LIncolns leadership...all because the north didnt need their slaves anymore due to all the immigrants landing in New york willing to work like hell for slave wages

We are two years past the election and the fat POS is still whining about imaginary fraudulent voters. He is insane...as are many in his CULT.
Yeah right Bub.I get how that CULT operates.
Just taking 2,497 Counties for Trump.
Where Biden could only manage 477 counties.
Roughly Half of what Obama got in 2012 { 873 counties }.

I SAID DEM OR repub. No one should be continually denying an election results. If they have evidence....show it in court.
You mean somewhere in the line that says "The MAGA repubs are now bringing destruction of our democracy to our doorstep"

Yea, save your BS.

Or, when elections are actually stolen, the ones screwing around with our “democracy” are the election proponents.

Just taking 2,497 Counties for Trump.
Where Biden could only manage 477 counties.

Yupper...but....

But Holsteins don't vote.
Herefords don't vote.
Corn, soys, alfalfa.....don't vote.

It's been that way since....well, since forever.
Duh!

Yupper...but....

But Holsteins don't vote.
Herefords don't vote.
Corn, soys, alfalfa.....don't vote.

It's been that way since....well, since forever.
Duh!
Not funny.I don't care if that came the New and Revised
Biden's Farmer's Almanac.

I kinda agree with the OP.

The Dimocrats denied Bush won the 2000 election.

The Dimocrats denied Bush won the 2004 election.

The Dimocrats denied Trump won the 2016 election.

So yeah, it is disturbing to have all these Dimocrat election deniers.

Forum List

Back