Elections deniers could be the death of our democracy

We are two years past the election and the fat POS is still whining about imaginary fraudulent voters. He is insane...as are many in his CULT.
And your inability to ignore him simply feeds his ego. Haven't you all figured out yet that the worst thing you can do to TRUMP! is to ignore him? I mean, listening to most of you leads one to think that the election never really happened and he's still in charge.

Sucks to be you. Our system requires proof. Theocracies like they have in Iran require only suspicion. You'd be happier over there.
No it doesent

No one is trying to put you in jail

But you want to tell others what they can think and say

I hope you are right....but the damage that our electoral system will take generations to repair.

AND THE CHIEF INSTIGATOR IS THE LEADER OF THE republican party. That is incredible!
Oh bullshit! The damage to our elections is that people don't trust the results but every time common sense solutions like requiring valid ID in order to vote you on the left start screaming about "voter intimidation" and the "exclusion of the minority vote"! Which is ridiculous. You have to have a valid ID to get on a plane, train or bus in this country but you don't to vote?

No it doesent
Sure it does.
No one is trying to put you in jail
Never said they were.
But you want to tell others what they can think and say
Wow, could you imagine if that were true?

I simply said take your "proof" to court. You've admitted you have nothing but suspicion.

I'll put it into machismo language you understand:

1666634215506.png

Oh bullshit! The damage to our elections is that people don't trust the results but every time common sense solutions like requiring valid ID in order to vote you on the left start screaming about "voter intimidation" and the "exclusion of the minority vote"! Which is ridiculous. You have to have a valid ID to get on a plane, train or bus in this country but you don't to vote?
Gee, where have I heard that before?

Oh yeah...

You have to get a drivers license, have insurance and get yearly safety inspections on your car but not your gun?

In NC we keep overwhelmingly voting for ID.
All races want it.
The NAACP keeps convincing activist judges that their members are too incompetent to get free IDs.

Sure it does.

Never said they were.

I simply said take your "proof" to court. You've admitted you have nothing but suspicion.

View attachment 714936

You are the 21st century face of why women did not get to vote the first century and a half of the nation's existence.
Real men recognized that women were too emotionally hysterical to make good judgements.

I SAID DEM OR repub. No one should be continually denying an election results. If they have evidence....show it in court.
Good luck with that one. Heck, there are still nitwits denying that Algore lost in 2000.

Sure it does.

Never said they were.

View attachment 714936
Libs such as you are desperately trying to squash dissent

I think your side cheated and you want to erase that thought from the public and private record

Libs such as you are desperately trying to squash dissent
Yet you're the ones storming the capitol when you didn't get your way.
I think your side cheated and you want to erase that thought from the public and private record
Again...your feelings are amusing. You can have them all you want. Don't try to stop the peaceful transference of power though.

The public record shows that every court challenge was blown out of the water due to lack of evidence of "cheating"

So again...fuck your feelings. And fuck you while we're at it.

Yet you're the ones storming the capitol when you didn't get your way.

Again...your feelings are amusing. You can have them all you want. Don't try to stop the peaceful transference of power though.

The public record shows that every court challenge was blown out of the water due to lack of evidence of "cheating"

So again...fuck your feelings. And fuck you while we're at it.
you installed a drooling moron in the white house and he has been a disaster

I’m just one person

But thanks to you an entire nation is suffering

you installed a drooling moron in the white house and he has been a disaster

I’m just one person

But thanks to you an entire nation is suffering

He's done remarkably well given the smoldering crater left by your blob who virtually ignored a pandemic.

Forum List

Back