Elections deniers could be the death of our democracy

No one here thinks that he is a conservative.
So yer speaking for all others.
No finer example of a Fraud Poster.This Thread is chock full of
BOTS. Real Patriots and Trump supporters don't need to
spew like garden variety leftist.We have mightier weapons.
Like Truth,Common Sense and Americana.That is why at nearly ALL
Trump rallies there are Happy Campers.No Violence or cussing.
Clean up like Boy Scouts after leaving a Venue.

Abe Lincoln, a Real Republican said:

"At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad," he wrote. "If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."

The MAGA repubs are now bringing destruction of our democracy to our doorstep. Denying elections is a step towards authoritarianism.
Yep the Putin party is dangerous.

You mean these same pathetic candidateses who Refuse to debate
their opponents.Since when is that something to brag about.
This ain't Stalins Russia.For now it's Biden World.
Yep…your blob ran like a beeotch from the 2nd debate and got curb stomped in the election

So is cheating in elections

So are gulags, censorship, monkey trials, extortion and intimidation, and abuse of the law.

What's your point?
Unfortunately, I can't give you two likes or it takes my like away. So, I guess I'll give you three likes.

You Left wing loon

How can you have a fair election when the majority of the media and, especially social media, is censoring all content for one party, which is the DNC?

About 20% of voters last election said they would not have voted for Biden had they known about the Hunter scandals, and they did not know about them because the media refused to air the scandals, unlike how they aired the Trump crap about Putin 24/7, they were unable to prove

And you control academia as well.

I can show you journal article after journal article that shows how the media and academia leans left and increasingly so year after year so denying this fact is futile.

And I have not even started about actually talking about tampering with the votes themselves.
You have lots of theories....just no evidence....Right?

Gut Morgan! Up and at 'em.

I read through the first 100 postings on this thread. And that was enough. That was plenty.
I found it to be a target-rich environment of fringies, QAnon nutters, MAGAcultists.

But kinda fun, too.
Here's let's kick some of these around. K?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Democrats challenged elections during Electoral College proceedings IN EVERY JAN6th meeting where a REPUB won since Clinton era.
But, and correct me if I am wrong, FCT, but......but I don't recall a mob of MAGA-type TDS'rs (Trump's Duped & Snookered) beating the crap out of police protecting the Capitol of the United States of America, nor attempting to kill our legislators and Vice President, nor smearing their poo on the walls of that very same Capitol of the United States of America.
So, my advice? Be cautious in your support and promotion of the poo smearers.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

How can you have a fair election when the majority of the media and, especially social media, is censoring all content for one party, which is the DNC?
How can you have a fair election with this: (from the DOJ website)

"Grand Jury Indicts 12 Russian Intelligence Officers for Hacking Offenses Related to the 2016 Election"​

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I have not even started about actually talking about tampering with the votes themselves.
OK, cool.
Then start talking about it.
But bring proof.
Lest you be considered just another TDS'r unhinged fringie.
Another QAnon sucker.
FWIW
------------------------------------------------------
The "election deniers" who deny the 2020 election was decide by fraud, are the destroyers of our democracy.
Well, I ain't an 'election denier' in any sense.
But more germane to the thread --- poster protectionist asserts this: "who deny the 2020 election was decide by fraud" . I, for one, wouldn't deny it was decided by fraud if the MAGA-Qult could prove it.

To date, they all whine and snowflake about it....but none, to the best of my knowledge, have called or called upon their local FBI office to lay before them the Qult's evidence.

Has good poster 'Protectionist' done so? Don't be a Snowflake, poster,
Its a short-lived phenomenon. Unfortunate but the nation will survive the MAGA cult.
I quite agree. Like the John Birch Society, Jim Jones, the KKK, the TeaParty. Nutters. Fringies. Cultists.
They will move off the scene shortly enough.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You mean indoctrination and sexual deviancy, including Paedophilia, which you and the rest of the far Left filth support.
I mean ALL Democrats are nothing but Communists.
Ah, and another.
Another of the recluses who still fear Nikita is gonna blow up their backyard bombshelter. Or maybe build more Comet Pizza Pedophilias Pie Parlors.
Fringie Q, IMHO
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are living under full-blown tyranny, which is why our energy independence is gone. No one protects Americans and we are at the mercy of the globe
Another QSnowflake.
Give 'em kudos for the persistence, for the intransigence---- of their Snowflakism. Whiners. And DoNuthings.
IMHO
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragging out the vote count days beyond election night is unprecedented, and this act delegitimized the election.
Votes always take a while to count.
Research it. 150 million Americans voting in a single day across at least 5 time-zones.
With some jurisdictions making it illegal to begin counting before the close of polls on voting day.
Think about it.
Duh!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The pandemic was Democrat created as was a scam to ruin Trump .
Hey, good poste Leo, did you see poster Candycorn's advice above?
The advice where he said to some other QCultist...."Prove it."?

So, amigo, take Candy's advice.
It is un-American and unmanly to just constantly whine about something but never actually put a shoulder to the wheel and take your evidence to the FBI.

Ps.....Candy also advised: Put up or Shut up.
Heed that too.
IMHO
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why keep posting on it here and engaging with "deniers"?
Well, to answer a question that wasn't directed at my poor avatar --- 'Why keep posting?"
Because what the OP is doing is sorta like flushing roosters from the weedpatch.
It shows us who the QCultists of this gossipboard are.
Even Captain Obvious could see that.
IMHO
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

About a third of Dems also acknowledge that Biden did not really win fairly.
Got a reliable credible source on that one, poster lantern?
(*not Brietbart, or Gateway Pundit, or some other Q-Cult organ.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You must know how badly your shit communist party is about to get ass raped.
And it doesn't take much to flush from the weeds one of the forum's most notable Trump University grads to demonstrate his sad homoerotic fantasies.
Some ...well, many.....would think the implied violence is objectionable.
Other Q'ist though may be OK with just the homoeroticism.
Personally, I'm not here to judge them.
I'm here for the novelty and entertainment.
So you know.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I’m demanding no absentee voting under any circumstances
Which kinda sorta signals to those disabled vets, aged vets in nursing homes, those ailing vets in the VA hospital....that their efforts to ensure our vote really was a scam on them.
HoooYa!! Semper Fi!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Candycorn is Mossad.
She has been shouting down 911 truth on American boards since 911.
And it doesn't take much to also flush from the weeds....or local Zionphobes
Where would this forum be if it wasn't for the Mossad and the local New York branch of the Synagogue Council of America planting all those C4 packs throughout the Twin Towers in order to have the...hold for it...."controlled demolition" that our local Q-Explosives expert swears happened.
I love this bar.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

We don’t have to put up a damned thing
Umm, it don't work that way, mon ami.
This is Adult Swim.
  • If you assert it.
  • You prove it.

You really should attend one of Captain Obvious' TED Talks* he explains that rather thoroughly.

*You won't be able to attend one, though....at your Trump University campus. But good luck elswhere.

We are two years past the election and the fat POS is still whining about imaginary fraudulent voters. He is insane...as are many in his CULT.
You are doing all the whining jimmy....and we know you are insane and part of the true CULT.

Nah...

Its a short-lived phenomenon. Unfortunate but the nation will survive the MAGA cult.

I think you will see more and more of them flip out as time moves on and of course violence will ensue...it's the only tool they have. But the nation will survive these unfortunate losers.
I hope you are right....but the damage that our electoral system will take generations to repair.

AND THE CHIEF INSTIGATOR IS THE LEADER OF THE republican party. That is incredible!

A little exchange from yesterday. This is what misguided, manipulated rage does to these people:

glASREo.jpg
Completely Insane!

Abe Lincoln, a Real Republican said:

"At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad," he wrote. "If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."

The MAGA repubs are now bringing destruction of our democracy to our doorstep. Denying elections is a step towards authoritarianism.
See 2016 Election and Democrats denying or at least questioning the Election. They burnt and looted DC on Trump’s Inauguration Day.

Got any proof? Take it to court
That's funny.A real gas.because in those 5 key states that
took their sweet time in vote counting also pretty much
disallowed court intervention.Over voter irregularities and
mishaps with mail-in ballots.Starting with Pennsylvania.
Where some states changed Election requirements on the fly.
Ex. time set for mail-in ballots to be accepted { Postal time stamp }.
Signature verification.And rejection rates { 1/10th in Georgia }.
Normal Mail-in absentee ballot rejections rate is between 1-2%.
Not .1 %.

Forum List

Back