Elections deniers could be the death of our democracy

Well, thats great. But the 26th pretty much forces them to do it as well since it says:

View attachment 715076
There are I believe four amendments to the Constituition that bar States from not allowing people to vote. If I remember correctly it's "age" "sex" "religious affiliation" and "the failure to pay a poll tax" that those amendments banned. The right to vote is not in the Constitution because voting is under State control.

Remember this BetaJim?

Democrats challenge Ohio electoral votes​

Move delays official certification of presidential election​

Thursday, January 6, 2005 Posted: 7:08 PM EST (0008 GMT)

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Alleging widespread "irregularities" on Election Day, a group of Democrats in Congress objected Thursday to the counting of Ohio's 20 electoral votes, delaying the official certification of the 2004 presidential election results.

The move was not designed to overturn the re-election of President Bush, said Ohio Rep. Stephanie Tubbs Jones and California Sen. Barbara Boxer, who filed the objection.

The objecting Democrats, most of whom are House members, said they wanted to draw attention to the need for aggressive election reform in the wake of what they said were widespread voter problems.

In a letter to congressional leaders Wednesday, members of the group said they would take the action because a new report by Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee found "numerous, serious election irregularities," particularly in Ohio, that led to "a significant disenfranchisement of voters."

"How can we possibly tell millions of Americans who registered to vote, who came to the polls in record numbers, particularly our young people ... to simply get over it and move on?" Tubbs Jones told reporters.
the usual crap propaganda, what the hell are they talking about for christ's sake. Certainly it is not about stealing votes the way you people go on about with no evidence and absolutely no clue.

The right to vote is not in the Constitution because voting is under State control.
sure it is.
1666659022695.png

Hey dim bulb it was not 50 states, it was 5 or 6.

So every court in 5 or 6 states laughed you out of court in addition to all of the appellate courts and the federal courts.

Man...that's got to be frustrating.

Wait a second...why didn't you contest the vote in any state the blob won?

.The documentation is all here....
So suck on that, moonbat.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of that is from the 'Navarro Report?'

I'll be damned!
Wonder who Navarro used as his source?
I doubt if it was Gabriel Sterling, the Republican in Georgia who was responsible for the election in 2020.
Mr. Sterling stated....after thorough investigation by the GBI....that they could find only 4.

Ummm, "4"......... but your 'Navarro' found or interviewed ...."10,315".

Ouch!
Who should we believe?
A Trumper now under indictment and scheduled for trial or a Republican election official who is hands-on and responsible for the numbers?

Me?
I'll go with Sterling.

But you, poster Oddball, you be you. You ride your 'Navarro' horse....to wherever you think you wanna go.
Good luck. ;)

There are I believe four amendments to the Constituition that bar States from not allowing people to vote. If I remember correctly it's "age" "sex" "religious affiliation" and "the failure to pay a poll tax" that those amendments banned. The right to vote is not in the Constitution because voting is under State control.

\\\\\
the federal government was in charge until the Republicans and the Voting Rights Act policies. Great job!

Spoken like a true left wing one party collective state windbag.
Nobody I know is for one party or collective state, brainwashed functional moron anti American idiot

So every court in 5 or 6 states laughed you out of court in addition to all of the appellate courts and the federal courts.

Man...that's got to be frustrating.

Wait a second...why didn't you contest the vote in any state the blob won?
Knowing how corrupt the government is clearly explains why they never got an evidentiary hearing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of that is from the 'Navarro Report?'

I'll be damned!
Wonder who Navarro used as his source?
I doubt if it was Gabriel Sterling, the Republican in Georgia who was responsible for the election in 2020.
Mr. Sterling stated....after thorough investigation by the GBI....that they could find only 4.

Ummm, "4"......... but your 'Navarro' found or interviewed ...."10,315".

Ouch!
Who should we believe?
A Trumper now under indictment and scheduled for trial or a Republican election official who is hands-on and responsible for the numbers?

Me?
I'll go with Sterling.

But you, poster Oddball, you be you. You ride your 'Navarro' horse....to wherever you think you wanna go.
Good luck. ;)
You obviously didn't read the sources and end notes, asshole.

You are no free to go fuck yourself.

How do like paying 2x for the same amount of food?
But I forget you get your food for free from the hospital cafeteria.

I will say that our cafeteria has some kick-ass food. I was quite surprised.

But no, unfortunately, I have to pay for it just like everyone else.

Forum List

Back