Elections have Consequences

So? If she gives it back to him after her abortion, will you be happy then?
He didn't want it to begin with. He just didn't have a say either way.

This is profound stuff, I know.
For whom are you speaking?
The unequal application of the law. It's been going on for pages now sheesh.
That's odd ... I didn't see any men posting on those pages about not wanting their children.

I guess you're lying then. :dunno:
Want them or not, they have no say. Only women do, because the law is applied according to gender.
Now you're trying to change what you said. You said men didn't want their children. I asked you for whom do you speak, and you said it was being discussed here for the last few pages. I can only conclude by your failed attempt to change what you said, you acknowledge that you were full of shit.

Nope, the law is applied equally. Anyone, regardless of gender, can terminate their own pregnancy.
Wrong. If a man terminates his child's life, he goes to jail.
Not if he's pregnant and terminates the pregnancy within the legal guidelines of abortion.
Or if Martians landed and lived under your bed last night.

Men don't get pregnant, women do. By men. Learn some biology and get back to me.
Sure they do...

article-0-0D310B7C00000578-268_306x357.jpg
I see you've been working out.
I see you're still brain-dead.

He didn't want it to begin with. He just didn't have a say either way.

This is profound stuff, I know.
That's odd ... I didn't see any men posting on those pages about not wanting their children.

Want them or not, they have no say. Only women do, because the law is applied according to gender.
Now you're trying to change what you said. You said men didn't want their children. I asked you for whom do you speak, and you said it was being discussed here for the last few pages. I can only conclude by your failed attempt to change what you said, you acknowledge that you were full of shit.
It doesn't matter what men want, that's the point. It only matters what the woman wants. Because the law is based on gender.

I'm running out of ways to say the same thing over and over.

Not if he's pregnant and terminates the pregnancy within the legal guidelines of abortion.

Men don't get pregnant, women do. By men. Learn some biology and get back to me.
Sure they do...

Can you suckle those moobs yourself?

It doesn't matter what men want, that's the point. It only matters what the woman wants. Because the law is based on gender.

You ran out long ago because you're not making any sense. Now you think you speak for men who aren't even posting here.

Sure they do...

I have no idea what a "moob" is; but I'll take that as concession on your part too.

You ran out long ago because you're not making any sense. Now you think you speak for men who aren't even posting here.
Everything but the subject, eh? :)

Sure they do...

I have no idea what a "moob" is; but I'll take that as concession on your part too.
You need to get out more to be hep.

And double down on those daily sit-ups. Two won't kill you.

Nope, based on pregnancy. How many times does that need to be pointed out to you?

Sure they do...

LOL

What's, "hep?" Is English your second language?

Nope, based on pregnancy. How many times does that need to be pointed out to you?
It's his as much as is it hers. You've long since lost this debate.

You will survive being bested.

LOL

What's, "hep?" Is English your second language?
Seriously. Get some sun on that lily whiteness.

What did I lose? Any pregnant person can get an abortion within the legal guidelines.

What did I lose? Any pregnant person can get an abortion within the legal guidelines.
You lost the debate.

If women have reproductive rights that men do not, dat's unequal protection right dere.

You lost the debate.

If women have reproductive rights that men do not, dat's unequal protection right dere.
I just showed you a photo of a pregnant man. Science is changing the parameters you're stuck in. Again, a pregnant person can get an abortion. To show how ignorant you are, age is also a protected class. According to you, abortion laws are illegal because folks over 70 can't have an abortion. :eusa_doh:

... Things like this thread make me second guess my decision to not treat this board as little more than a trolling zone, rather than a legitimate place for actual debate. JS

You lost the debate.

I just showed you a photo of a pregnant man. Science is changing the parameters you're stuck in. Again, a pregnant person can get an abortion. To show how ignorant you are, age is also a protected class. According to you, abortion laws are illegal because folks over 70 can't have an abortion. :eusa_doh:
Ah. That was a pregnant man.

You're doing well. :)

They can choose because they have the right to privacy.

Men have a right to privacy too.

You have the right to remain an idiot.
Women can choose but men can't. Therein lies the crux. :)
Men can choose to have a vasectomy, women can't. Is that your point?
A woman can choose to abort her child. A man can't.

The law is applied unequally. We should make a law that says a woman can't choose to be POTUS.

Not that it's worked so well as is. Ask Hilary. Still, another law based on gender.
Nope, the law is applied equally. Anyone, regardless of gender, can terminate their own pregnancy.

Anyone who is pregnant can choose whether to terminate the pregnancy.

But any person- man or woman- who kills a child goes to jail.

... Things like this thread make me second guess my decision to not treat this board as little more than a trolling zone, rather than a legitimate place for actual debate. JS

Nothing prevents you from sticking to premise I presented in the OP.

I would welcome further discussion on the consequences of the election and the Supreme Court.

Forum List

Back