Elections have Consequences

Elections do have Consequences.

One of the primary reasons I voted against Trump and for Clinton was because of the Supreme Court.

I have heard so many people who are otherwise pro-choice and pro-union vote for Trump just because they wanted to 'drain the swamp' and just take a hammer to the establishment.

Well this is what we get. And I am not bitching about Trump's selection- if anything I am impressed that he is such a solid jurist- unlike some of Trump's lower court picks. This pick was the outcome of the last Presidential election. And he is going to be confirmed to the Court unless by some bizarre circumstance he announces he will vote against Roe v. Wade before the confirmation vote.

I just hope that those how believe in woman's right to chose remember that come the next election.
Fuck 'em. I hope Trump's policies bring them to ruin. Instead of appealing to those terrified, racist morons, go convince a few of your friends or strangers that don't regularly vote to go vote this November.

Trump is spanking your worthless asses.....

What is it with you Trumpkins and your spanking fantasies?

We’ve just never seen anyone this good at spanking liberal ass…

What is it with you Trumpkins and your Don the Con spanking fantasies?

A woman can choose to abort her child. A man can't.

The law is applied unequally. We should make a law that says a woman can't choose to be POTUS.

Not that it's worked so well as is. Ask Hilary. Still, another law based on gender.
Nope, the law is applied equally. Anyone, regardless of gender, can terminate their own pregnancy.
Wrong. If a man terminates his child's life, he goes to jail.

Anyone who is pregnant can choose whether to terminate the pregnancy.

But any person- man or woman- who kills a child goes to jail.
See post #201. I asked you two questions.

Good for you.

But any person- man or woman- who kills a child goes to jail
I've explained this too many times already.

It's not about who can get pregnant. It's not about who decides what. It's about unequal protection under the law.

You obviously support gender based laws, which is a position. Do you also support race based laws?

I just hope that those how believe in woman's right to chose
I HATE this incomplete and dishonest phrase.

You mean "believe in a woman's right to choose to kill her own child."
That's exactly what they mean.

It's obvious that a pregnant woman, with her hyper-hormonal imbalance and overwrought emotions, is in no position to make such a life or death decision.

Since we now believe in gender based laws, the father is the clear choice to make the call.

Trump has Rocked your liberal World for the next 30 years as is.....

It has got to suck to be you.....

It still shocks me that anyone would vote for Don the Con- such an obvious and oblivious blow hard who has just flailed about since he was elected.

The only good news is that if he was any good at the job- he could actually get some of his bad policy ideas passed into law.

Trump is bad for America- but we are stronger than any one bad President and will survive.

What shocks me is that your liberal brain can generate enough mental

energy to type this tripe.

Trump Is Making America Great Again is spite of you…

Trumps Presidency has changed the direction of this Country for the next 30 years…

Bite That…………

One of the primary reasons I voted against Trump and for Clinton was because of the Supreme Court.

I have heard so many people who are otherwise pro-choice and pro-union vote for Trump just because they wanted to 'drain the swamp' and just take a hammer to the establishment.

Well this is what we get. And I am not bitching about Trump's selection- if anything I am impressed that he is such a solid jurist- unlike some of Trump's lower court picks. This pick was the outcome of the last Presidential election. And he is going to be confirmed to the Court unless by some bizarre circumstance he announces he will vote against Roe v. Wade before the confirmation vote.

I just hope that those how believe in woman's right to chose remember that come the next election.
Fuck 'em. I hope Trump's policies bring them to ruin. Instead of appealing to those terrified, racist morons, go convince a few of your friends or strangers that don't regularly vote to go vote this November.

We have eyes, we see Trump is SPANKING your asses silly.

Clearly you have minds(of sorts) that just can't stop fantasizing about Don the Con spanking.....

Trump has Rocked your liberal World for the next 30 years as is.....

It has got to suck to be you.....

It still shocks me that anyone would vote for Don the Con- such an obvious and oblivious blow hard who has just flailed about since he was elected.

The only good news is that if he was any good at the job- he could actually get some of his bad policy ideas passed into law.

Trump is bad for America- but we are stronger than any one bad President and will survive.

What shocks me is that your liberal brain can generate enough mental

energy to type this tripe.

Trump Is Making America Great Again is spite of you…

Trumps Presidency has changed the direction of this Country for the next 30 years…

Bite That…………

Wow- its almost like I started a thread talking about that.....

LOL

Shame you don't think America was great.

It's obvious that a pregnant woman, with her hyper-hormonal imbalance and overwrought emotions, is in no position to make such a life or death decision.

Since we now believe in gender based laws, the father is the clear choice to make the call.

So now you are arguing that every pregnant woman is insane.....wow

You are weak when you can't answer simple questions. :)

Oh I can answer your simple questions- the question is why should I answer your stupid questions?

Oh I can answer your simple questions- the question is why should I answer your stupid questions?
You answer simple questions with stupid questions. Fail.

Nope, the law is applied equally. Anyone, regardless of gender, can terminate their own pregnancy.

It's not about who can get pregnant. It's not about who decides what. It's about unequal protection under the law.

You obviously support gender based laws, which is a position. Do you also support race based laws?

Sorry- I don't support your efforts to enact race based laws.

Nor your efforts to pass gender based laws- like the laws which try to prevent women- and only women- from having abortions.

Why do you support gender based discrimination?

Like this one?

Abortion during third trimester of viable child permissible only if necessary to prevent death or substantial risk of serious impairment to woman's physical or mental health, or if fetus has severe and irreversible abnormality.

Nor your efforts to pass gender based laws- like the laws which try to prevent women- and only women- from having abortions.

Like this one?

Abortion during third trimester of viable child permissible only if necessary to prevent death or substantial risk of serious impairment to woman's physical or mental health, or if fetus has severe and irreversible abnormality

Like this one?

Abortion during third trimester of viable child permissible only if necessary to prevent death or substantial risk of serious impairment to woman's physical or mental health, or if fetus has severe and irreversible abnormality.

Like this one?

Abortion during third trimester of viable child permissible only if necessary to prevent death or substantial risk of serious impairment to woman's physical or mental health, or if fetus has severe and irreversible abnormality
You don't believe in race based laws but you do believe in gender based laws. Interesting.

These things have a way of turning against you. Ask Harry Reid. Fight for a man's right to choose.

Like this one?

Like this one?

You don't believe in race based laws but you do believe in gender based laws. Interesting.

These things have a way of turning against you. Ask Harry Reid. Fight for a man's right to choose.

Like this one?

Like this one?

Like this one?

Like this one?

I believe the man's right to choose is inviolate.

Like this one?

Like this one?

Like this one?

Again

Like this one?

Like this one?

Like this one?

Like this one?

Again

Like this one?

Asked and answered.

Clearly you have minds(of sorts) that just can't stop fantasizing about Don the Con spanking.....

Our definition of Trump Spanking liberal ass

Is like when he Spanked Crooked hillary’s ass in the election

or his Supreme Court picks, or how he makes fools of you…….

We know when you liberals think about Spanking,

You have a different frame of reference…

Either way…Your ass has to be sore :5_1_12024:

Forum List

Back