Electoral College CAN elect Hillary

With Michigan there will be too many to flip. if the republican electors flip for clinton ANYWHERE, there will be a million people on their doorstep lined up to kick their ass.

There's nothing in the Constitution about "kicking their ass". Face it, the EC vote is up to them; the voters have no control over that.
there is nothing in the Constitution about them receiving death threats either,but yet i seen on the news where some are receiving them...

Ah I dunno -- I read in here where one guy claims that.

The fact remains ---- the POTUS and VPOTUS are elected by the EC, not by the voters, and it's out of our hands. Actually it was never in our hands. The entire Election Day charade is a sham. People oughta know that by now but clearly they don't.
waaaaaaaaa...its a sham....bad mad win mommy...it not fair, waaaaa!

That's very eloquent and I'm sure it's cute if you're David Vitter dressed for his call girl. But it has nothing to do with this topic.
Look you anti-American SOB, your wanting to usurp Democracy. I have no use for you.

There's nothing in the Constitution about "kicking their ass". Face it, the EC vote is up to them; the voters have no control over that.
there is nothing in the Constitution about them receiving death threats either,but yet i seen on the news where some are receiving them...

The fact remains ---- the POTUS and VPOTUS are elected by the EC, not by the voters, and it's out of our hands. Actually it was never in our hands. The entire Election Day charade is a sham. People oughta know that by now but clearly they don't.

That's very eloquent and I'm sure it's cute if you're David Vitter dressed for his call girl. But it has nothing to do with this topic.
Look you anti-American SOB, your wanting to usurp Democracy. I have no use for you.

"Democracy"? :rofl:

What "democracy" is that, Sprinkles?

The fact remains ---- the POTUS and VPOTUS are elected by the EC, not by the voters ....... People oughta know that by now but clearly they don't.
Without starting a debate about the pros and cons of Capitalism and Communism .... the main reason why the corrupt, politically philosophical Communist Sovjet Union crumbled - and the corrupt, politically philosophical Capitalist USA didn't - is because the US is without a doubt superior to any country on the earth in its' psychological propaganda. Government tells lies upon lies and support one lie with a previous lie (or even with a spur of the moment new lie). They tell so many lies in succession (and so often) that very few citizens can keep up them, drowning so to speak into a befuddled state of "duh". The problem is compounded by a "With us or against us", self-censoring philosophy that keeps nearly everyone looking over their shoulders in fear of "anti-Americans". ---------------------------- and then, of course, there is the American's perpetual state of desperation for hope. Hope that government will do the right thing.

The democratic process in the United States that allows the process be left up to the individual states. We don't use popular vote. Too bad. Founders got it right.

Democrats and their communist media have attempted that for a long time. The nation will go on...the extremists on the left who have usurped a major political party will disappear.
The US is imploding through its' own corruption, but you are so far from understanding it that you might as well be watching from 300 miles away - through binoculars turn the wrong way around.

Democrats and their communist media have attempted that for a long time. The nation will go on...the extremists on the left who have usurped a major political party will disappear.
The US is imploding through its' own corruption, but you are so far from understanding it that you might as well be watching from 300 miles away - through binoculars turn the wrong way around.
Your an idiot. You have a picture of a dog shitting on the National Ensign. Do you think the public supports what Democrats are trying to do by usurping a free election? Go ahead Weather Underground...try your shit. Law enforcement has something for you. Fucking Maoist.

The democratic process in the United States that allows the process be left up to the individual states. We don't use popular vote. Too bad. Founders got it right.

The popular vote would be "democracy", Sniffles.

You seem confuserated in your blind rage. Do you need a huggy bear?

“Opponents of President-elect Donald Trump are trying to persuade Republican electors to vote against him next month ……
Electors meet in their state capitals to cast their ballots; this year, that will take place Dec. 19. ………

Do electors have to vote the way their state voted?
The Constitution is silent on this point, which suggests electors can go their own way.

This is certainly the thinking behind petitions and a handful of Clinton electors urging
Republican electors to abandon Trump.
In 29 states, there are either statutes or party
rules that theoretically bind electors to honor state results.
But the penalty for becoming
a "faithless elector" is typically a fine measured in the hundreds of dollars.”

IOW: With no fear of significant legal punishment the Electoral College CAN elect Hillary

Can electors vote for Clinton rather than Trump? How the electoral college works

ps: the reward for becoming a "faithless elector" could be immense
and
the penalty for not being a "faithless elector" could also be immense

Consider all the Republicans who support Obama policies.

"carrot and stick"

"when ya got’em by the balls, you can make'em see the light"
:lmao:
You like to piss in your own mouth and Call it Kool-Aid don't you?

Yeah so what? The people who seated them don't have any reason to keep their identities secret if they go rogue. The voters there will be pissed, and they will extract recompense. If not the rest of the country will.

But guess what, they won't Trump WILL be President he will serve TWO terms, and there will either be a Democrat party restored with no shit liberal scum, or there will be NO dimocrat party

Their identities are already public knowledge dumb ass.

Your an idiot. You have a picture of a dog shitting on the National Ensign. Do you think the public supports what Democrats are trying to do by usurping a free election? Go ahead Weather Underground...try your shit. Law enforcement has something for you. Fucking Maoist.

You are in a tizzie, aren't you?

So the OP is advocating sedition, the overthrow of the newly elected govt, the treason / betrayal of the American people....
Are you suffering from Paranoia? I don't see the OP advocating anything at all.
No, not at all.

Hillary betrayed 4 Americans who fought for their lives...and now Hillary and her seditious followers are threatening the lives of Electoral College voters, trying to intimidate them, and trying to get them to betray the voters who have spoken, who REJECTED Hillary...AGAIN.

Anyone who refuses to condemn that is just as guilty, guilty of facilitating / enabling the act...IMO.

So the OP is advocating sedition, the overthrow of the newly elected govt, the treason / betrayal of the American people....
No, not at all.

Hillary betrayed 4 Americans who fought for their lives...and now Hillary and her seditious followers are threatening the lives of Electoral College voters, trying to intimidate them, and trying to get them to betray the voters who have spoken, who REJECTED Hillary...AGAIN.

Actually she's leading by over two million votes with the count still going on.
It's 48.2% to 46.5%.

Wanna see the numbers?

No, not at all.

It's 48.2% to 46.5%.

Wanna see the numbers?

No, not at all.

Anyone who refuses to condemn that is just as guilty, guilty of facilitating / enabling the act...IMO.

No she didn't you lying dumb ass.

No, not at all.

No she didn't you lying dumb ass.
'Uh-uh'
Nice opinion, Snowflake. Facts & evidence prove you're wrong. Have a nice night.

No, not at all.

It's 48.2% to 46.5%.

Wanna see the numbers?

Guess he doesn't wanna see 'em then.

Maybe he's just stalling until they go even higher. Yeah that's it.

Look you anti-American SOB, your wanting to usurp Democracy.
Nice!

A variation on a theme: The standard "With us or against us" you've advanced to "With me or against America and Democracy". You are one very disillusioned bonker to think that you represent Democracy and the aspirations of good Americans. You are the proverbial 'rotten apple'.
food_rottenapple.gif

Your an idiot.
In other subjects, yes. Not this one. I do know the difference between "your'" and "you're", by the way. In what subjects (besides this one and English) are you an idiot?

You have a picture of a dog shitting on the National Ensign.
And it'll stay there until you clean up your country. Don't worry about my dog. Clean up your own shit before you complain about mine. My dog doesn't know any better. What's your excuse?

Do you think the public supports what Democrats are trying to do by usurping a free election?
You need to rephrase that statement of yours'. I live by Democratic principles. You are a Fascist.

Go ahead Weather Underground...
I am not familiar with the term.

Fucking Maoist.
Neither ....... nor.

..... Hillary betrayed 4 Americans who fought for their lives...and now Hillary and her seditious followers are threatening the lives of Electoral College voters, trying to intimidate them, and trying to get them to betray the voters who have spoken, who REJECTED Hillary...AGAIN.

You are very, VERY ill.
image1.jpg

Forum List

Back