🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Electors (R) TX, NOT Voting for Trump - Fox News

From a Texas relative: The Texas Republican Party has stated that if Suprun persists in his plan to not vote for Trump, they are going to replace him.

As they should. The electors should vote as their State voted.

And as we noted before, in the case of Texas, "as their state voted" means:

Rump 52.2%
Clinton 43.2%

Based on a total of 38 EVs that gives:
Rump 20 EVs (19.8 rounded up)
Clinton 16 EVs (16.4 rounded down)
-- with two left over for "others"

As we noted before, you lack any grip on reality.

Trump 38 EVs (38 rounded not at all)
Cuntfuck 0 EVs (0 rounded down by the square root of your delusion.)

And I quote the certified Texas results:

Clinton ....................................3,877,868

Rump......................................4,685,047

Others (not specified)............406,311

That's 43.2%, 52.2% and 4.5% respectively. Prove me wrong.

Your drug induced trip has no bearing on reality.

Trump gets 100% of the electoral votes in Texas, your beloved Cuntfuck gets none - zero..

These electors are just the first of many who will regret their vote for this pigheaded tyrant. You stupid people made a very serious mistake. Just listen to what the people at Carrier and their union leaders are now saying about Trump. Trump is a vile, vicious despot and you fuckers own him.
Really ? Other than your opinion please point out times when Trump showed this vile despotic nature, for reference when/if you do I will also provide examples of true despots, just to show you how unbelievably fucking stupid you sound.

You can't be a "deliberative" body if your decision is predetermined by law. You don''t even need human participation to do that -- you just do the math. That means in effect such a state law is circumventing the Constitution. And that's why a Constitutional lawyer would eat this up --- that law would be obliterated. And the states know it, which is why they've never challenged themselves by enforcing one. So they simply use it as coercion to do the state's bidding, as you just did, knowing that they can't possibly make it stick.

The overwhelming majority of EC meetings have rubber-stamped the people's will. THIS TIME, with the scurrilous attempt to threaten them and subvert the process, state laws will be applied if necessary. The states with elector laws can either fine or replace an elector who goes rogue. I know you still see a glimmer of hope here but it's a mirage. Electors aren't chosen for their independence.....they are there to finalize the voters' choice and that choice is Trump.

Got nothing to do with "hope" or any kind of prediction. I'm stating what the Constitution set up,

I don't give a flying fuck what the "routine" is or who "expects" what. Rather I'm describing why an elector has not only the right but the Constitutional duty to deliberate ---- and why toothless robot laws have never been enforced. Which they haven't .... again, prove me wrong.

What did he say you disagree with? What he said is totally correct

The last two sentences, neither of which is true.

These electors are just the first of many who will regret their vote for this pigheaded tyrant. You stupid people made a very serious mistake. Just listen to what the people at Carrier and their union leaders are now saying about Trump. Trump is a vile, vicious despot and you fuckers own him.
Really ? Other than your opinion please point out times when Trump showed this vile despotic nature, for reference when/if you do I will also provide examples of true despots, just to show you how unbelievably fucking stupid you sound.

Off the topic but here ya go ........

>> “What do you think about waterboarding?” Trump asked the crowd, which cheered his answer: “I like it a lot. I don’t think it’s tough enough.”

At a Republican primary debate in February, Trump vowed that he would “bring back a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding.” <<

Bonus track:

>> you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. When they say they don't care about their lives, you have to take out their families," Trump said.

Searches took 0.47 and 0.58 seconds respectively.

>> “What do you think about waterboarding?” Trump asked the crowd, which cheered his answer: “I like it a lot. I don’t think it’s tough enough.”

At a Republican primary debate in February, Trump vowed that he would “bring back a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding.” <<

Bonus track:

>> you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. When they say they don't care about their lives, you have to take out their families," Trump said.

Waterboarding is not torture, our enemies laugh at us when the federal government says waterboarding is torture.

Bonus track:

Nothing off topic dumb ass you are the one who called Trump a despot.
And you truly need to get a dictionary none of those remarks are despotic.

Bonus track:

Nothing off topic dumb ass you are the one who called Trump a despot.
And you truly need to get a dictionary none of those remarks are despotic.

No actually I'm not. You need to learn how to read. Aside from the revelations of who posted what, you might even figure out that the adjective I responded to was "vile", not "despotic". You can't be a despot if you haven't been in power yet.

You can't be a "deliberative" body if your decision is predetermined by law. You don''t even need human participation to do that -- you just do the math. That means in effect such a state law is circumventing the Constitution. And that's why a Constitutional lawyer would eat this up --- that law would be obliterated. And the states know it, which is why they've never challenged themselves by enforcing one. So they simply use it as coercion to do the state's bidding, as you just did, knowing that they can't possibly make it stick.

The overwhelming majority of EC meetings have rubber-stamped the people's will. THIS TIME, with the scurrilous attempt to threaten them and subvert the process, state laws will be applied if necessary. The states with elector laws can either fine or replace an elector who goes rogue. I know you still see a glimmer of hope here but it's a mirage. Electors aren't chosen for their independence.....they are there to finalize the voters' choice and that choice is Trump.

Got nothing to do with "hope" or any kind of prediction. I'm stating what the Constitution set up,

I don't give a flying fuck what the "routine" is or who "expects" what. Rather I'm describing why an elector has not only the right but the Constitutional duty to deliberate ---- and why toothless robot laws have never been enforced. Which they haven't .... again, prove me wrong.

What did he say you disagree with? What he said is totally correct

The last two sentences, neither of which is true.

Another leftist who says while the FFs said picking electors was up to the States, you know they didn't mean ... what they said ... yeah ...

In breaking news Chris Suprun of Dallas was found hanging from a Mesquite tree with a sign reading "traitor" on it. Police ruled the death obvious suicide.
that's what most electors that do not want to cast their vote for Trump, ARE AFRAID OF.......ending up dead....:eek:

They can resign and let someone who is honest take over the responsibility

s-l300.jpg

In breaking news Chris Suprun of Dallas was found hanging from a Mesquite tree with a sign reading "traitor" on it. Police ruled the death obvious suicide.
that's what most electors that do not want to cast their vote for Trump, ARE AFRAID OF.......ending up dead....:eek:

s-l300.jpg

:lol: Such butthurt.

A conscientious elector is by definition being honest. Hey if you don't like the way the Constitution is set up --- change it.

s-l300.jpg

A conscientious elector is by definition being honest. Hey if you don't like the way the Constitution is set up --- change it.

The EC electors must comply with the law of their forum.

If the law in their state says winner takes all , then that's it they must comply.

s-l300.jpg

Nothing the Constitutions says supports the crap you just made up. It says picking electors is up to the States

s-l300.jpg

The EC electors must comply with the law of their forum.

If the law in their state says winner takes all , then that's it they must comply.

And yet --- the Constitution deliberately set up a deliberative body. If that were not true .................. human intervention wouldn't even be required. They'd just write down the number from the state's certified vote and that would be that.

But that's not the case, is it.... the Electoral College does indeed exist and does indeed consist of humans. Why does it consist of humans if human deliberation is not only unnecessary but illegal?

"Must" is a slippery word. Of the states that have such laws, most prescribe no penalty at all. Of those that do, none have ever been applied. And with good reason --- a Constitutional attorney would blow it to smithereens for exactly the reason noted above.

Bonus track:

Waterboarding is not torture, our enemies laugh at us when the federal government says waterboarding is torture.

Oh but it is and before you go down this road I've already been on this one too.
We ourselves prosecuted people for waterboarding AS torture, from Japanese in WWII to Vietnam to Sheriff Humpy Parker in Texas, interestingly while Dubya was Governator.

/offtopic

[QinUOTE="Pogo, post: 16077032, member: 41527"]
[QpmUOTE="WaitingFor2020, post: 16005014, member: 58328"]These electors are just the first of many who will regret their vote for this pigheaded tyrant. You stupid people made a very serious mistake. Just listen to what the people at Carrier and their union leaders are now saying about Trump. Trump is a vile, vicious despot and you fuckers own him.
Really ? Other than your opinion please point out times when Trump showed this vile despotic nature, for reference when/if you do I will also provide examples of true despots, just to show you how unbelievably fucking stupid you sound.[/QUOTE]

Bonus track:

Searches took 0.47 and 0.58 seconds respectively.[/QUOTE]
And how much of that is clearly unconstitutional
And would be blocked immediately by laws enforced by both left and right!

Pogo so far the only biased threats Trump can actually do is
* nominate prolife justices
* appoint people who want to weaken EPA energy and environmental regulation and enforcement
* send deterrent messages through personal media that crime will not be encouraged like the left does in siding with criminals and against cops and law enforcement

If you notice Pogo
Obama already undercut and discredited any prochoice arguments against govt interfering in penalizing and regulating "private individuals and choices" by passing and enforcing ACA mandates. I warned people this would open the door to prolife arguments demanding the same right to push Those BELIEFS through govt at the expense of free choice.

Unless Obama Pelosi and the left admit the ACA is antichoice, that whole agenda is rejected as hypocritical. And worst of all, it justifies the right pushing right to life through govt since the left got right to health care pushed through against the consent and free choice of citizens.

When Obama did this, the left did not stand up publicly. So how can we defend prochoice principles that Democrats voted to override with ACA mandates that penalize citizens for exercising free choice ?

Trumps stance on this could go either way, and fail to represent either side. That's more dangerous in playing with judicial power.
Obama did worse manipulations to push for ACA where it overrode and penalized citizens deprived of free choice, we'll see if Trump works on a bipartisan solution to correct this overreach or makes it worse!

Last edited:

Bonus track:

* appoint people who want to weaken EPA energy and environmental regulation and enforcement
* send deterrent messages through personal media that crime will not be encouraged like the left does in siding with criminals and against cops and law enforcement

If you notice Pogo
Obama already undercut and discredited any prochoice arguments against govt interfering in penalizing and regulating "private individuals and choices" by passing and enforcing ACA mandates. I warned people this would open the door to prolife arguments demanding the same right to push Those BELIEFS through govt at the expense of free choice.

Unless Obama Pelosi and the left admit the ACA is antichoice, that whole agenda is rejected as hypocritical. And worst of all, it justifies the right pushing right to life through govt since the left got right to health care pushed through against the consent and free choice of citizens.

When Obama did this, the left did not stand up publicly. So how can we defend prochoice principles that Democrats voted to override with ACA mandates that penalize citizens for exercising free choice ?

I don't know. I've always been against the ACA. Even back when Romney did it on a state level. :dunno:

Doesn't seem to be the topic here though.

Bonus track:

If you notice Pogo

I don't know. I've always been against the ACA. Even back when Romney did it on a state level. :dunno:

Thanks Pogo
That area of right to life and right to health care
Is something Trump can directly influence and change the direction of as President. Not so much with waterboarding, and certainly not threats to punish families who can't be held as guilty by association.

If Trump takes the side of letting taxpayers choose to fund separate health care programs by state, whether right to life or right to health care through govt, that can stop the political and media wars to push one belief or the other through govt by partisan dominance. That whole dynamic can change if we work with Trump and Governors party leaders and media to change the narrative on these two beliefs that otherwise get bullied and bulldozed through govt instead of recognizing and respecting free choice of individuals.

Thanks for being consistent wish there will be more people coming out and defending free choice from political agenda and beliefs whether mandates from left or right. Thanks!

Bonus track:

If you notice Pogo

Thanks Pogo
That area of right to life and right to health care
Is something Trump can directly influence and change the direction of as President. Not so much with waterboarding, and certainly not threats to punish families who can't be held as guilty by association.

If Trump takes the side of letting taxpayers choose to fund separate health care programs by state, whether right to life or right to health care through govt, that can stop the political and media wars to push one belief or the other through govt by partisan dominance. That whole dynamic can change if we work with Trump and Governors party leaders and media to change the narrative on these two beliefs that otherwise get bullied and bulldozed through govt instead of recognizing and respecting free choice of individuals.

Thanks for being consistent wish there will be more people coming out and defending free choice from political agenda and beliefs whether mandates from left or right. Thanks!
Waterboarding and "taking out their families" was responding to another off-topic tangent, and unrelated.

As far as ACA I don't expect Rump to do anything that will not line his own pockets whether that's via kickback or (more likely) getting every hospital to emblazon his name on their buildings in gold block letters polished by unpaid Mexican Muslims* so he can sit in front of them in his limo and jack off to the sight in his endless narcissistic edifice complex. I just don't see his interest in this or any other issue delving any deeper than that, since he's such a shallow person to begin with.

*You know the Mexican Muslims, right? There's not many of them, so they have a very small mosque. So small, they call it a "mosquito".
rimshot.gif

And I quote the certified Texas results:

Clinton ....................................3,877,868

Rump......................................4,685,047

Others (not specified)............406,311

That's 43.2%, 52.2% and 4.5% respectively. Prove me wrong.

Your drug induced trip has no bearing on reality.

Trump gets 100% of the electoral votes in Texas, your beloved Cuntfuck gets none - zero..

Forum List

Back