Electric cars are far cleaner than gas powered cars, we need incentives

Should congress pass laws incentivising buying electric cars over gas powered cars?

• yes, it makes environmental and economic sense, cars can charge at night balancing electric usage

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • no, keep the government out of the car business

Votes: 24 77.4%

• Total voters
like I said,,,

its not whether its there but what it takes to get it,,

100 yrs ago all you did was drill a hole and stand back,,,now we have to create mini earthquakes to get it,,,

when it takes more than a gallon of fossils to get a gallon of fossils the net gain becomes zero, and that will happen long before the planet runs out of fossils,,
Lol
The largest fossil fuel reserves are yet to be discovered

if they havent been discovered then how do you know they are there,,,

and like I said, its not whether they are there but what it takes to get it,,,
Lol
Because most of the planet has not been explored yet… They estimate at least 250+ years left under North Dakota alone.

again I say,,,

its not whether its there, but what it takes to get it,,,
Lol
It takes technology, 10 years ago they would not even considered the oil underneath North Dakota. And so on and so forth...

and they are creating mini earthquakes to get it,,,how long do you think that will last,,,

Lol

Lol
Because most of the planet has not been explored yet… They estimate at least 250+ years left under North Dakota alone.

again I say,,,

Lol
It takes technology, 10 years ago they would not even considered the oil underneath North Dakota. And so on and so forth...

Technology has nothing to do with this, it's only viable if the World crude price rises over a certain point
Things like slam drilling only get cheaper overtime

Lol

again I say,,,

Lol

Technology has nothing to do with this, it's only viable if the World crude price rises over a certain point

the cost isnt the problem,,,

Lol

Lol

again I say,,,

Lol

and they are creating mini earthquakes to get it,,,how long do you think that will last,,,
They are not Earthquakes.

Quit using that term.

It shows you are uneducated.

They are subsidence tremors which are unrelated to Earthquakes.

The push for electric cars is pretty ignorant. People brought up the production, roads, power, ect of producing and running these vehicles. We will have dumps full of batteries. I'm sure that will be lovely. I'm all for environment friendly tech and incentives for such tech, but we are energy independent, with affordable energy, so maybe we could make fossil fuels cleaner and worry about the plastic in the oceans.

May I point out the source of plastics in the oceans?

“90% of plastic polluting our oceans comes from just 10 rivers

More than 8 million tons of it ends up in the ocean every year. If we continue to pollute at this rate, there will be more plastic than fish in the ocean by 2050.

But where does all this plastic waste come from?

Most of it is washed into the ocean by rivers. And 90% of it comes from just 10 of them, according to a study.

Rivers of plastic

By analyzing the waste found in the rivers and surrounding landscape, researchers were able to estimate that just 10 river systems carry 90% of the plastic that ends up in the ocean.

Eight of them are in Asia: the Yangtze; Indus; Yellow; Hai He; Ganges; Pearl; Amur; Mekong; and two in Africa – the Nile and the Niger.

90% of plastic polluting our oceans comes from just 10 rivers
It was noted back awhile ago that the US uses only 5% of the plastic straws in the world. 5 fking %. fk these leftist fks. I've grown completely tired of the useless left trying to control the world. kiss my big fking white ass.

Lol

Lol

again I say,,,

Lol

Lol
fracking has been around for 100+ years...

Fracking Controversy - Top 10 Myths About Natural Gas Drilling

you have to consider what it takes to make a gallon of gas/fuel,,

used to be real cheap,,,now like the ethanol hoax which takes 1 1/2 gal of fossil fuels to make 1 gal of ethanol plus government subsidies,,,,stupid if you ask me

its getting close on crude that its going to take 1 gal to get 1 gal

and fracking is one of the dumber things humans have done

as for methane exactly how does that power a car???

fact is there is still a lot of research need mostly on the waste from all of the materials involved,,,

seriously

Where do you get your 'facts'? CNN??

Between Methan Clathrates and Methane Hydrates, there is more energy avaible on this Planet than ten Human Civilizations could use in 10,000 years

Methane Hydrate: The World's Largest Natural Gas Resource

Methane clathrate - Wikipedia

like I said,,,

100 yrs ago all you did was drill a hole and stand back,,,now we have to create mini earthquakes to get it,,,

when it takes more than a gallon of fossils to get a gallon of fossils the net gain becomes zero, and that will happen long before the planet runs out of fossils,,
you don't even know what oil actually is. it isn't fossils , fk I wish you'd educate your fking self.

The power grid was not designed to charge 300 million cars at night.

Funny chit.

What else goes on at night?

Past history not strong with you on black outs? Power lines down in storms, our power grid can't handle a EMP pulse? Our crumbling infrastructure?

You really are that dumb or just a propaganda mouth piece like Rderp, RW and Billy huh?

Your post was so fucking stupid that even I was surprised you posted it.

Any house with even two cars charging still would use less power at night than in the day.

You stupid fuck I said 300 million cars at night...God damn you a fucking brain dead idiot and they run on 220v not 110v

you do know that you dont have to charge them everynight???
well it would be if you traveled longer than the charge time. what the fk is wrong with you.

Lol

again I say,,,

Lol

the cost isnt the problem,,,
No it is not, but technology makes more things available. And cheaper

used to be real cheap,,,now like the ethanol hoax which takes 1 1/2 gal of fossil fuels to make 1 gal of ethanol plus government subsidies,,,,stupid if you ask me

fact is there is still a lot of research need mostly on the waste from all of the materials involved,,,

seriously

Between Methan Clathrates and Methane Hydrates, there is more energy avaible on this Planet than ten Human Civilizations could use in 10,000 years

like I said,,,

you don't even know what oil actually is. it isn't fossils , fk I wish you'd educate your fking self.

call it what you want,,,

seriously

like I said,,,

call it what you want,,,
well you think oil is limited when it isn't. you think that cause someone told you it was from fossils and there were only so many fossils so we must limit our use. And to you, I say, what a stupid fk you are.

Funny chit.

What else goes on at night?

Past history not strong with you on black outs? Power lines down in storms, our power grid can't handle a EMP pulse? Our crumbling infrastructure?

You really are that dumb or just a propaganda mouth piece like Rderp, RW and Billy huh?

Any house with even two cars charging still would use less power at night than in the day.

You stupid fuck I said 300 million cars at night...God damn you a fucking brain dead idiot and they run on 220v not 110v

well it would be if you traveled longer than the charge time. what the fk is wrong with you.

but what if you didnt, and it takes you a week to drive that far???

not everybody drives the same distance everyday you stupid mother fucker,,,

but what if you didnt, and it takes you a week to drive that far???

not everybody drives the same distance everyday you stupid mother fucker,,,
well then it depends on the temperature outside?

why do they need plugs at all parking lots then?

seriously

like I said,,,

call it what you want,,,
well you think oil is limited when it isn't. you think that cause someone told you it was from fossils and there were only so many fossils so we must limit our use. And to you, I say, what a stupid fk you are.

I never said any of that,,,

have you been an idiot your whole life or is it something new youre trying,,,

seriously

like I said,,,

call it what you want,,,

I never said any of that,,,

have you been an idiot your whole life or is it something new youre trying,,,
then why did you mention the gallons of fossils?

oil doesn't come from them.

Lol

No such thing as "fossil fuel"....oil is an abiotic resource and has nothing to do with fossilzed dinosaurs. :lol:
There are not enough dead dinosaurs or dead fauna to ever make the amount of Hydrocarbons we have used in the last 10 years even.

It's simple, we have unlimited supplies of hydrogen and carbon.

Hydrocarbons.

It's common sense....it takes 500 years to produce an INCH of topsoil.....our deep wells are well in excess of 30,000 feet....nothing on this earth, flora or fauna, ever lived at those depths. The "peak oil" frauds are the same ones trumpeting gorebal warming...it's an agenda, not science.

Forum List

Back