Electric cars are far cleaner than gas powered cars, we need incentives

Should congress pass laws incentivising buying electric cars over gas powered cars?

• yes, it makes environmental and economic sense, cars can charge at night balancing electric usage

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • no, keep the government out of the car business

Votes: 24 77.4%

• Total voters
you have to consider what it takes to make a gallon of gas/fuel,,

used to be real cheap,,,now like the ethanol hoax which takes 1 1/2 gal of fossil fuels to make 1 gal of ethanol plus government subsidies,,,,stupid if you ask me

its getting close on crude that its going to take 1 gal to get 1 gal

and fracking is one of the dumber things humans have done

as for methane exactly how does that power a car???

fact is there is still a lot of research need mostly on the waste from all of the materials involved,,,

seriously

Where do you get your 'facts'? CNN??

Between Methan Clathrates and Methane Hydrates, there is more energy avaible on this Planet than ten Human Civilizations could use in 10,000 years

Methane Hydrate: The World's Largest Natural Gas Resource

Methane clathrate - Wikipedia

like I said,,,

its not whether its there but what it takes to get it,,

100 yrs ago all you did was drill a hole and stand back,,,now we have to create mini earthquakes to get it,,,

when it takes more than a gallon of fossils to get a gallon of fossils the net gain becomes zero, and that will happen long before the planet runs out of fossils,,
Lol
The largest fossil fuel reserves are yet to be discovered

BTW, the Nips still don't know how to paint a car or make one attractive to the eye...they're linear thinkers...no concept of style and will never build a classic...they all look alike.

used to be real cheap,,,now like the ethanol hoax which takes 1 1/2 gal of fossil fuels to make 1 gal of ethanol plus government subsidies,,,,stupid if you ask me

fact is there is still a lot of research need mostly on the waste from all of the materials involved,,,

seriously

Between Methan Clathrates and Methane Hydrates, there is more energy avaible on this Planet than ten Human Civilizations could use in 10,000 years

like I said,,,

100 yrs ago all you did was drill a hole and stand back,,,now we have to create mini earthquakes to get it,,,

when it takes more than a gallon of fossils to get a gallon of fossils the net gain becomes zero, and that will happen long before the planet runs out of fossils,,
Lol

if they havent been discovered then how do you know they are there,,,

and like I said, its not whether they are there but what it takes to get it,,,

GM makes shit, Toyota makes excellent vehicles

Sure, until your throttle/cruise contol module fails going past a high voltage line and you're suddenly doing 90mph without a clutch to disengage the engine and you couldn't shift into neutral in an automatic due to total system failure. They blamed it on "floor mats" and told us to kiss their ass...apparently you still are.
We have high voltage lines everywhere in nj, you must live in the woods and clearly have no clue

We have high voltage lines everywhere in nj, you must live in the woods and clearly have no clue

I live in the middle of Phoenix ya stupid bitch....had enough being civil to your ignorant ass.

BTW, the Nips still don't know how to paint a car or make one attractive to the eye...they're linear thinkers...no concept of style and will never build a classic...they all look alike.
Yea GM does though.

1201_ugly-car-chevy-hhr_485x340.jpg

I live in the middle of Phoenix ya stupid bitch....had enough being civil to your ignorant ass.
High voltage lines do not effect cars, I would have to get them off the highway.

PS. Phoenix is morons in the desert who claim that the 110 degrees doesn't matter because the humidity is low, which happens because their brains are fried eggs

In 50 years they’ll be laughing at us and our gasoline powered cars.

Maybe even sooner.

seriously

like I said,,,

Lol

Because Oil and Natural Gas are produced in The Earth's Interior every day. Human Beings only occupy 10% of the planet. We will never run out of Oil and Natural Gas.

seriously

like I said,,,

Lol

Lol
Because most of the planet has not been explored yet… They estimate at least 250+ years left under North Dakota alone.

seriously

like I said,,,

Lol

Lol
Because most of the planet has not been explored yet… They estimate at least 250+ years left under North Dakota alone.

again I say,,,

its not whether its there, but what it takes to get it,,,

Lol

No such thing as "fossil fuel"....oil is an abiotic resource and has nothing to do with fossilzed dinosaurs. :lol:
There are not enough dead dinosaurs or dead fauna to ever make the amount of Hydrocarbons we have used in the last 10 years even.

It's simple, we have unlimited supplies of hydrogen and carbon.

Hydrocarbons.

seriously

like I said,,,

Lol

Because Oil and Natural Gas are produced in The Earth's Interior every day. Human Beings only occupy 10% of the planet. We will never run out of Oil and Natural Gas.

if you say so,,,

seriously

like I said,,,

Lol

Lol

again I say,,,

Lol
It takes technology, 10 years ago they would not even considered the oil underneath North Dakota. And so on and so forth...

like I said,,,

Lol

Lol

again I say,,,

Lol
It takes technology, 10 years ago they would not even considered the oil underneath North Dakota. And so on and so forth...

Technology has nothing to do with this, it's only viable if the World crude price rises over a certain point

Liberal plan for eco-friendly vehicles include a treadmill inside. You stand up and run. For every two miles you run the vehicle will comfortably and safely move forward 100 meters. Deluxe model will have two additional child-size treadmills in case any liberal git escapes being aborted.
/——/ But are the Liberal cars Non-GMO?

Forum List

Back