Elementary school shooting

"Thank the Muslims"......... :confused:

She has issues, can she come out and explain to us why she says such stupid things? How can someone be more hateful than a Nazi?
At least Nazi's don't kill over cartoons. Of course, no one ever said Nazis were stupid, either.

You're the Nazi, now shut the fuck up and quit politicizing this. That the people post on this thread, not your sick shit trying to blame Muslims, you sick fucks. Shame on you.

Hey whore, you added to Syreens comment, go fuck yourself. I expressed anger and sadness when I first saw this, and my first post here was stating that. And you and syreen try to make a stupid stupid sick argument at the worst time one could, bigots like you are scum of the scum.
As I said, you need at least one brain cell. I never said Muzzie terrorist pigs like yourself had anything to do with this.

I certainly DID say that for a few years after 9/11, there weren't many of these sorts of things going on. Likely because no one wanted to be compared to Muzzie terrorist pigs such as yourself.

Now, don't you have a gay to hang and a woman to stone? Daylight is running out.

That's not true you retard Nazi. You opened hell gates. I'm gonna humiliate you on every thread from now on, I hate bigoted comments like that, I will never stop replying to your retarded posts, every post you make, even if its about shopping, anything, I'm gonna humiliate you skank. Shut your mouth.
:lmao:

You gonna stone me, too?

I know some gays....maybe you can hang them.

Retard. But thanks for the comic relief during such a tragic situation. :thup:

I kind of hate engaging in this type of discussion so soon after the tragedy, but do we ban axes, hammers, baseball bats, cars, knives, ropes, screwdrivers, etc etc.... ?
All of the listed have been used to kill.
In fact baseball bats are the most popular murder weapon out there.

This is a tragic situation, but we can't act emotionally and pass more dumb laws.

What you are failing to understand is that axes, hammers, baseball bats, cars, knives, ropes, screwdrivers etc etc all serve a useful purpose other than to kill something.

Guns are used to kill and serve no other purpose.

What you are failing to understand is firearms serve a useful purpose also. For the people not aware, the Countries with the most stringent gun control laws violent crimes are higher then in the US. Further if somehow magically we removed all firearms from civilian and criminal hands one can make a bomb out of fertilizer. How many would be dead if he drove a pickup truck or truch with a bomb in it to the school?

I will repeat, the second amendment is not going away. If you don't think we should have the right to be armed, propose and get passed Congress a new amendment and get 37 States to agree, failing that we have enough laws on the books for firearms.

I said guns serve ONE purpose.

I said nothing about the Second Amendment.

As I said, you need at least one brain cell. I never said Muzzie terrorist pigs like yourself had anything to do with this.

I certainly DID say that for a few years after 9/11, there weren't many of these sorts of things going on. Likely because no one wanted to be compared to Muzzie terrorist pigs such as yourself.

Now, don't you have a gay to hang and a woman to stone? Daylight is running out.

That's not true you retard Nazi. You opened hell gates. I'm gonna humiliate you on every thread from now on, I hate bigoted comments like that, I will never stop replying to your retarded posts, every post you make, even if its about shopping, anything, I'm gonna humiliate you skank. Shut your mouth.
:lmao:

You gonna stone me, too?

I know some gays....maybe you can hang them.

Retard. But thanks for the comic relief during such a tragic situation. :thup:

Everybody must get stoned.

I kind of hate engaging in this type of discussion so soon after the tragedy, but do we ban axes, hammers, baseball bats, cars, knives, ropes, screwdrivers, etc etc.... ?

This is a tragic situation, but we can't act emotionally and pass more dumb laws.

Yup. Knee jerk reactionaries. The breed on message boards. I am still trying to understand the what and why.
More like the straw that broke the camel's back.

If you don't support gun control, what is your answer to stop the ever more common mass killings? Don't be part of the problem, that isn't a way to solve anything.

Better question is, what are you willing to give up to stop them? Gun control is not going to stop them, Connecticut already requires a permit to purchase a handgun, yet this guy had two of them.

What you are failing to understand is that axes, hammers, baseball bats, cars, knives, ropes, screwdrivers etc etc all serve a useful purpose other than to kill something.

What you are failing to understand is firearms serve a useful purpose also. For the people not aware, the Countries with the most stringent gun control laws violent crimes are higher then in the US. Further if somehow magically we removed all firearms from civilian and criminal hands one can make a bomb out of fertilizer. How many would be dead if he drove a pickup truck or truch with a bomb in it to the school?

I will repeat, the second amendment is not going away. If you don't think we should have the right to be armed, propose and get passed Congress a new amendment and get 37 States to agree, failing that we have enough laws on the books for firearms.

You can not discuss banning firearms without addressing the second amendment. And you lose on that. The 2nd is clear and the Courts have made it clearer. The type of firearm protected by the 2nd is military types. Semi automatic rifles, shotguns and hand guns. Further you can not ban people from owning them without a specific provable reason as listed by law.

Shooting Reported at Newtown School | NBC Connecticut

State police are responding to a report of a shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School, at 12 Dickenson Drive in Newtown.

An elementary school.
Inevitable?

Hope no one dies.

Wishful thinking, but unfortunately we have no luck - Connecticut school shooting claims nearly 30 lives, source says - CNN.com

I just do not know what is becoming of the world when someone can enter an Elementary School, point guns and kill little defenseless children. So tragic.

My condolences to the families of the deceased, and prayers for all those affected by this senseless tragedy. May souls of all the deceased (including disturbed gunman) RIP.

Just got in and saw this on the news. My God, what the hell is wrong with people? How can someone be such a sicko as to shoot people, let alone little kids????

My heart goes out to the victims and all affected. They were freakin' kindergarteners that he shot, five and six year olds! I am going to be sick.

:(

Yup. Knee jerk reactionaries. The breed on message boards. I am still trying to understand the what and why.

If you don't support gun control, what is your answer to stop the ever more common mass killings? Don't be part of the problem, that isn't a way to solve anything.

Better question is, what are you willing to give up to stop them? Gun control is not going to stop them, Connecticut already requires a permit to purchase a handgun, yet this guy had two of them.

he didn't live in connecticut he lived in hoboken, nj.

and maybe that means there should be real criteria for obtaining a license... like psychological testing...

it's harder to get a drivers license than a gun license.

Last edited:
If you want an idea...

I think its Sweden that requires military service. Everyone gets their gun after and they are required to keep it. Really low murder rate.

You're talking about human (or inhuman) nature. That's never going to change. People are always going to kill each other.

Enabling them by providing the tools is the problem, imo.

not true...

research has shown that, each and every year for the past several years, there has been more than one million instances where the simple act of showing of a firearm by a person in a defensive position has warded off the predations of a person with bad intent... i.e., the bad guy backed off with no shots being fired...

it should also be pointed out that only a tiny fraction-of-a-percent of the tens of millions of guns in this country ever actually end up being fired in the direction of another person...

You can not discuss banning firearms without addressing the second amendment. And you lose on that. The 2nd is clear and the Courts have made it clearer. The type of firearm protected by the 2nd is military types. Semi automatic rifles, shotguns and hand guns. Further you can not ban people from owning them without a specific provable reason as listed by law.

WHERE did I say anything about banning guns here? I am pragmatically pointing out the fallacy in comparing cars, bats etc as weapons to guns. Nothing more.

and maybe that means there should be real criteria for obtaining a license... like psychological testing...

It is not easy to get a concealed carry weapon permit. Are saying not allow gun ownership at all without a CCW permit?

Last edited:

not true...

research has shown that, each and every year for the past several years, there has been more than one million instances where the simple act of showing of a firearm by a person in a defensive position has warded off the predations of a person with bad intent... i.e., the bad guy backed off with no shots being fired...

it should also be pointed out that only a tiny fraction-of-a-percent of the tens of millions of guns in this country ever actually end up being fired in the direction of another person...

In other words, showing the gun as a warning that you will kill if needed.

Guns are used to kill. It is fallacious to compare cars, ropes and baseball bats to guns because these items serve an entirely different purpose.

No it's not easier to get a gun license in NJ than a driver's license. You should do a simple google search before posting.

How to Acquire a Gun License in New Jersey: 16 steps - wikiHow

Nor is it easier to get a gun permit in Connecticut than a driver's license. How to Get a Gun License in CT | eHow.com

:cuckoo:

We don't have an amendment that says right to drive a car.

not true...

In other words, showing the gun as a warning that you will kill if needed.

Guns are used to kill. It is fallacious to compare cars, ropes and baseball bats to guns because these items serve an entirely different purpose.

I use all my guns and pistols at the target range....not looking to kill anything. :eusa_eh:

OMG........let the k00k analysis begin...........and we're all going to hear alot more nutty-ass stuff on gun laws in the following days. Nothing more than nonsense.

We need to put two cops in every single school in America tomorrow. Period. Whateve the cost. We spend billions on BS like solar power and government agencies that have their thumbs up their asses...........beyond k00k. You can never stop a person who snaps.......but sure as hell you can reduce the damage with some common sense. If ONE single life is saved through preventing these massacres, it is money well spent. We need to knock off the Disney chatter and apply some plain old common sense in an effort to prevent these kinds of unthinkable nightmares.

Unfortunately, in a state like mine where you have nut politicans like Carolyn McCarthy, protecting our schools wouldnt be considered.

The people need to be heard..........

Last edited:

We don't have an amendment that says right to drive a car.

just because there is an amendment doesn't make a 'right' absolute. heller was a terrible decision. breyer's dissent is much more on target. that said, even the right to free speech is subject to reasonable time, place and manner restrictions... commercial speech is subject to controls..

the 4th amendment has restrictions to the warrant requirement.. and there are reasonable circumstances absent a warrant when someone can be searched.

i'm certainly not asserting any type of ban. but i don't think the answer to gun violence is more guns. and honestly, i'm not sure we can ever address the real problem... which is the childishness of certain pro gun types... as if it's a toy and not a weapon. they actually like the idea of the wild west where in their minds they get to shoot the bad guys.

the Countries with the most stringent gun control laws violent crimes are higher then in the US.
Link?

Forum List

Back