Elementary school shooting

Well, the shooter got what he wanted. Two posters have either posted his picture or a link.

He wanted to be famous on his way out. He got it.

The murder will rot in hell:clap2:

i don't believe in hell.

but he is dead.

i'm always sorry they don't shoot themselves BEFORE they shoot other people.

You can bet your last dollar to starvation their is a hell and that cock sucker is their right now.

Well, the shooter got what he wanted. Two posters have either posted his picture or a link.

Uh, it's not like his image isn't going to be all over the world through every form of electronic and print media imaginable.

It probably already is.

People forget the gun control debates right now....this is sad....and Si modo and Syreen need to fuck off when they try making a case Muslims paved way for this, what two viciously bigoted individuals. Scum.
Get a brain cell, Muslim terrorist pig. I said nothing about Muslims being responsible for this.

You are obviously thrilled about this as so many infidels are dead.

Pig.

how do you know he wanted to be famous?

He obviously wanted to kill his parents, but instead of just doing that he shot up a school too. I really think that was added on just so he would be remembered for a long time.

You're talking about human (or inhuman) nature. That's never going to change. People are always going to kill each other.

Enabling them by providing the tools is the problem, imo.

I kind of hate engaging in this type of discussion so soon after the tragedy, but do we ban axes, hammers, baseball bats, cars, knives, ropes, screwdrivers, etc etc.... ?
All of the listed have been used to kill.
In fact baseball bats are the most popular murder weapon out there.

This is a tragic situation, but we can't act emotionally and pass more dumb laws.

What you are failing to understand is that axes, hammers, baseball bats, cars, knives, ropes, screwdrivers etc etc all serve a useful purpose other than to kill something.

Guns are used to kill and serve no other purpose.

Many people find shooting to be relaxing as a sport. Gathering food is also a use. Protecting yourself or others is a useful purpose.

He obviously wanted to kill his parents, but instead of just doing that he shot up a school too. I really think that was added on just so he would be remembered for a long time.

he shot up the school where his mother worked.

i'd think fame wasn't a primary concern.

You're talking about human (or inhuman) nature. That's never going to change. People are always going to kill each other.

Enabling them by providing the tools is the problem, imo.

I kind of hate engaging in this type of discussion so soon after the tragedy, but do we ban axes, hammers, baseball bats, cars, knives, ropes, screwdrivers, etc etc.... ?

This is a tragic situation, but we can't act emotionally and pass more dumb laws.

What you are failing to understand is that axes, hammers, baseball bats, cars, knives, ropes, screwdrivers etc etc all serve a useful purpose other than to kill something.

What you are failing to understand is firearms serve a useful purpose also. For the people not aware, the Countries with the most stringent gun control laws violent crimes are higher then in the US. Further if somehow magically we removed all firearms from civilian and criminal hands one can make a bomb out of fertilizer. How many would be dead if he drove a pickup truck or truch with a bomb in it to the school?

I will repeat, the second amendment is not going away. If you don't think we should have the right to be armed, propose and get passed Congress a new amendment and get 37 States to agree, failing that we have enough laws on the books for firearms.

People forget the gun control debates right now....this is sad....and Si modo and Syreen need to fuck off when they try making a case Muslims paved way for this, what two viciously bigoted individuals. Scum.
Get a brain cell, Muslim terrorist pig. I said nothing about Muslims being responsible for this.

Pig.

Hey whore, you added to Syreens comment, go fuck yourself. I expressed anger and sadness when I first saw this, and my first post here was stating that. And you and syreen try to make a stupid stupid sick argument at the worst time one could, bigots like you are scum of the scum.

he shot up the school where his mother worked.

i'd think fame wasn't a primary concern.

Why didn't he just shoot her instead of going all Columbine in the place?

He wanted his day of infamy.

So, decades ago when we had LESS gun laws, we didn't see this sort of thing.

Now, we have MORE gun laws and we see MORE of this sort of thing.

Is this a gun problem or a societal problem? I say the latter - too many folks are fucked in the head. Why?

its not the guns.... its about the sensationalized idea of going out in a blaze of "glory" Thanks the muslims for bringing the idea of mass killings and how to do it into open discussion.... the idea of "soft targets for maxim effect"

"Thank the Muslims"......... :confused:

Can we delay the gun control argument for another day please? Should we not grieve for those who were lost today and their families? Can we not support in any possible way the traumatized kids who survived? Pray for all of them if you want to, and give thanks if your kids or parents or loved ones come home tonight.

Pig.

Hey whore, you added to Syreens comment, go fuck yourself. I expressed anger and sadness when I first saw this, and my first post here was stating that. And you and syreen try to make a stupid stupid sick argument at the worst time one could, bigots like you are scum of the scum.
As I said, you need at least one brain cell. I never said Muzzie terrorist pigs like yourself had anything to do with this.

I certainly DID say that for a few years after 9/11, there weren't many of these sorts of things going on. Likely because no one wanted to be compared to Muzzie terrorist pigs such as yourself.

Now, don't you have a gay to hang and a woman to stone? Daylight is running out.

Many people find shooting to be relaxing as a sport. Gathering food is also a use. Protecting yourself or others is a useful purpose.

By gathering food, do you mean to kill for food? And by protecting yourself, do you mean threatening to kill? I understand target practice and skeet shooting but do you need a semi-automatic weapon for that?

So, decades ago when we had LESS gun laws, we didn't see this sort of thing.

Now, we have MORE gun laws and we see MORE of this sort of thing.

Is this a gun problem or a societal problem? I say the latter - too many folks are fucked in the head. Why?

its not the guns.... its about the sensationalized idea of going out in a blaze of "glory" Thanks the muslims for bringing the idea of mass killings and how to do it into open discussion.... the idea of "soft targets for maxim effect"

She has issues, can she come out and explain to us why she says such stupid things? How can someone be more hateful than a Nazi?

Pig.

As I said, you need at least one brain cell. I never said Muzzie terrorist pigs like yourself had anything to do with this.

I certainly DID say that for a few years after 9/11, there weren't many of these sorts of things going on. Likely because no one wanted to be compared to Muzzie terrorist pigs such as yourself.

Now, don't you have a gay to hang and a woman to stone? Daylight is running out.

That's not true you retard Nazi. You opened hell gates. I'm gonna humiliate you on every thread from now on, I hate bigoted comments like that, I will never stop replying to your retarded posts, every post you make, even if its about shopping, anything, I'm gonna humiliate you skank. Shut your mouth.

She has issues, can she come out and explain to us why she says such stupid things? How can someone be more hateful than a Nazi?
At least Nazi's don't kill over cartoons. Of course, no one ever said Nazis were stupid, either.

Forum List

Back