Elizabeth Pocahontas Warren: "i hated high school...i wasnt popular & didnt get invited to parties"

Sen. Warren is a damned-sight better than the white male trash who have been running this country into the ground for the past two years. So go ahead. Try to run her down. Just remember that we have experienced the orange whore, pigpence, mcconnell, graham, ryan, and everyone from cornyn to goehmert, none of whom are worth shit. Yes: race and sex. These guys sucked off their racial and gender identities, playing identity politics to the hilt, and did f*cking nothing to improve the United States of America, and, instead, have tried to tear our nation down.

I bet you're a fun date

Sen. Warren is a damned-sight better than the white male trash who have been running this country into the ground for the past two years. So go ahead. Try to run her down. Just remember that we have experienced the orange whore, pigpence, mcconnell, graham, ryan, and everyone from cornyn to goehmert, none of whom are worth shit. Yes: race and sex. These guys sucked off their racial and gender identities, playing identity politics to the hilt, and did f*cking nothing to improve the United States of America, and, instead, have tried to tear our nation down.

I did not know Obama was still President?

Oh, he is not so why are you still living in the past when Obama did all you wrote?

Pochahantas? A highly educated, knowledgeable person, and this from the chief whore and con man in the White House, his First Floosie, and the sexually obsessed misogynist nitwit from Indiana?

She's a fake and a flake. Just deal with it

"when teaching law, my approach was to use the socratic method, everyone reads, then the professor asks questions, instead of lecturing. the questions prompt the students to learn the materials more closely" - Pocahontas

A good teaching method actually--not sure what your point is here. Most profs suck at teaching. I mean really suck, they just lecture, and usually not very well.

However back to politics. It's obvious many politicians get into politics by means of a popularity contest. Cue Sally Fields, "You like me, you really like me!!!" I sense that in Warren, but it's nothing new. Most politicians crave this. They crave approval all the time.

Where did you go to school? I was taught by socratic method at least since junior high school, through college, and through graduate school. When I was in junior high, the ex-marine. Mr. Taylor, used to slam his ring down on the blackboard, but when we left his class from the eighth grade, we knew every damned individual in the president's cabinet and every Speaker of the House, together withe the majority and minority whips.

And Dr. Elizabeth Kennan was one of my professors, before she took over as president of Mount Holyoke. I remember having to go to her office and confess that my paper was not completed. After I told her that I had been up all night reading Lost Horizon instead of finishing my paper, we had a great sit-down discussion and she forgave me. Lovely woman.

Given this, I do not see why you knock professors. I sense that Elizabeth Warren is another if this type. I would be happy to work for her.

"when teaching law, my approach was to use the socratic method, everyone reads, then the professor asks questions, instead of lecturing. the questions prompt the students to learn the materials more closely" - Pocahontas

A good teaching method actually--not sure what your point is here. Most profs suck at teaching. I mean really suck, they just lecture, and usually not very well.

However back to politics. It's obvious many politicians get into politics by means of a popularity contest. Cue Sally Fields, "You like me, you really like me!!!" I sense that in Warren, but it's nothing new. Most politicians crave this. They crave approval all the time.

Where did you go to school? I was taught by socratic method at least since junior high school, through college, and through graduate school. When I was in junior high, the ex-marine. Mr. Taylor, used to slam his ring down on the blackboard, but when we left his class from the eighth grade, we knew every damned individual in the president's cabinet and every Speaker of the House, together withe the majority and minority whips.

And Dr. Elizabeth Kennan was one of my professors, before she took over as president of Mount Holyoke. I remember having to go to her office and confess that my paper was not completed. After I told her that I had been up all night reading Lost Horizon instead of finishing my paper, we had a great sit-down discussion and she forgave me. Lovely woman.

Given this, I do not see why you knock professors. I sense that Elizabeth Warren is another if this type. I would be happy to work for her.

Did these teachers then teach you to go off irrationally at the slightest provocation? Or where did you pick that up?

Did these teachers then teach you to go off irrationally at the slightest provocation? Or where did you pick that up?
I cannot help you. I will just assume that you are under-educated and have never been exposed to academic work. You have been irrational on USMJ for a long time. You sound like you did not go to college or went to one of these "bible" colleges where one gets a degree for just showing up and mouthing bible.

SJW Woke Fauxca is having her Dukakis moment.

It's too early for popcorn and a cocktail, so cappuccino will have to suffice.

The Democrats have had one white president in 40 years. Sure, it was whiite men that made a mess of your party.

Horseshit! Your comment shows that you play identity politics. I voted for Bill Clinton. I voted for Al Gore. I would be happy to vote for Joe Biden. They are all white males. I don't know that much about Beto O'Rourke, but I will be watching. I don't play identity politics. I would gladly vote for Elizabeth Warren, and probably Cory Booker, neither of whom fit the "white male" description.

Care to explain the "white" republican presidents? I support the Democratic Party when I can as a reaction to the whoredom of the Republican Party. I never was a "party" person. The people I mentioned above are white and male and not worth shit, but they do like to play identity politics and suck off of their status as white males.

It is thanks to people like you that we have an out-of-control aged whore and conman behind the President's desk and some sex freak fundie in the Vice President's house and you own this.
Menopause?

I did not know Obama was still President?

Oh, he is not so why are you still living in the past when Obama did all you wrote?
You apparently cannot deal with what is happening in the present. These white-trash boys are in the here and now, playing identity politics, as usual.. As a white person, and a woman, I would say that these boys should have their heads dunked in the toilet, and then . . . flush!

Boo-hoo, what fucking crybabies liberalfilth are, whining about high school bullshit from half a century ago???? ARE THESE FUCKERS FOR REAL??? Guess what, there are MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of people (including myself) who didn't enjoy high school. Get the FUCK over it, pussies. High school is only the tiniest portion of a person's lifespan, for Chrissakes! Most human beings bloom and achieve their best in life MANY YEARS AFTER high school, you fake-Indian, 100% Caucasian, strutting, preening political c*nt.

I bet you're a fun date
As you know. Democrats are evil and need to be destroyed to the last. Putin could do what we refuse to do.

Boo-hoo, what fucking crybabies liberalfilth are, whining about high school bullshit from half a century ago???? ARE THESE FUCKERS FOR REAL??? Guess what, there are MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of people (including myself) who didn't enjoy high school. Get the FUCK over it, pussies. High school is only the tiniest portion of a person's lifespan, for Chrissakes! Most human beings bloom and achieve their best in life MANY YEARS AFTER high school, you fake-Indian, 100% Caucasian, strutting, preening political c*nt.
I didn't enjoy high school either. What happened to trump, pigpence, mcconnell, and the other bitches? Let us not forget the "religious". graham, jeffress, perkins, focus on the family. Yes, we are all mourning high school. How did these people survive high school and end up as pigs?

I didn't enjoy high school either. What happened to trump, pigpence, mcconnell, and the other bitches? Let us not forget the "religious". graham, jeffress, perkins, focus on the family. Yes, we are all mourning high school. How did these people survive high school and end up as pigs?
Couldn't gert laid in high school either, eh?

Okay, enraged empowered female one, tell us which guy broke your heart or sexually assaulted you to give you this extreme, dehumanizing, ocean-foaming HATRED of all people who committed the crime of being born with a dick between our legs? See, I'm not the slightest bit mad at your feminist-extremist, man-dehumanizing utter HATE because you're only hurting yourself and you're not hurting us guys in the slightest. Being consumed in hatred of men - it's sort of like you drinking a poison and somehow expecting us men to die from it. It's ultimately a self-defeating Hell on earth your own mind created for itself that has ZERO effect on us males.....just thought I'd let you know, being your testicular-natal enemy who happens to be very, very honest.

"first she pretended to be native american, now she's pretending to be Brett Kavanaugh"

Forum List

Back