Elizabeth Warren Claims Trump Insulted Her Race

What could possibly be more insulting to any and all Native Americans than to have a fake Pocahontas write a Pow Wow Chow cookbook composed entirely of recipies lifted from French chefs and peddled as Cherokee.

Elizabeth Warren's Pow Wow Chow 'Cherokee' recipes were word for word COPIES of famous FRENCH chef's techniques | Daily Mail Online

Is there a recipe for Fry Bread? Bet no.

A CRAB RECIPE FOR OKLAHOMA CHEROKEES?

:badgrin::badgrin:

Jesus Christ, the left is hysterical.

What could possibly be more insulting to any and all Native Americans than to have a fake Pocahontas write a Pow Wow Chow cookbook composed entirely of recipies lifted from French chefs and peddled as Cherokee.

Elizabeth Warren's Pow Wow Chow 'Cherokee' recipes were word for word COPIES of famous FRENCH chef's techniques | Daily Mail Online

pow wow chow. i thought for sure you were joking.

and "redskins" is supposed to be "insensitive" and it doesn't even refer directly to indians, just the color used to paint their skins before going hunting.

jeez.

and "redskins" is supposed to be "insensitive" and it doesn't even refer directly to indians, just the color used to paint their skins before going hunting.

jeez.

Liz Warren LIED about being NATIVE AMERICAN, and submitted and got published a crab recipe for a native American cookbook called "POW WOW CHOW"....but TRUMP is the racist for calling her out on it.

GOTCHA.....PROG LOGIC.

jeez.

Liz Warren LIED about being NATIVE AMERICAN, and submitted and got published a crab recipe for a native American cookbook called "POW WOW CHOW"....but TRUMP is the racist for calling her out on it.

GOTCHA.....PROG LOGIC.
which is why i just don't get mad at them anymore. it's about the same as getting mad at a baby for shitting their diapers. it's gonna happen. give it as little attention as you need to simply get through it and move on.

oh hell dude - you call them out when you just THINK they do and won't listen to anything but what drives your tunnel vision.

Link?

See? There I go again. :cool-45:

The Cherokee nation called her out.

What the fuck are you talking about, you need links to proof.

You simply want to stay ignorant. If you keep saying there is no evidence that she lied.....you are the liar...unless you are saying these Cherokees are the liars.

What happens is the MSM decides not to widely report on topics they don't like...and then ignorant fucks claim it never happened because it wasn't on the front page of the NEW YORK TIMES.

The shit is pathetic.

Cherokees to Protest Warren at State Convention

Cherokees angered by Elizabeth Warren’s claims of Native American heritage said today they’ll stand in silent protest against the embattled Senate candidate during Saturday’s Democratic Convention in Springfield.

“I believe we need a presence there. Warren hasn’t recanted her claims or apologized to the Cherokee people,” said David Cornsilk, a 53-year-old citizen of Cherokee Nation who co-created a group called “Cherokees Demand Truth from Elizabeth Warren.”

Unfortunately Sprinkles ---- Elizabeth Warren never claimed to be, or applied to be, part of Cherokee Nation.

Prove me wrong.

No problem:

Elizabeth Warren claimed to be part Cherokee - Bing video

Go forth and learn ye how to read.

And I ain't just talking about the fact that the post wasn't even addressed to you. "Cherokee Nation" is a formal organisation. "Having Cherokee blood" is not.

I could tell you I'm "Irish". There's nothing you can say about that; you can believe it or not. But that's in no way the same thing as saying "I'm a citizen of the Republic of Ireland", which could be documented.

Terrific, you want to split hairs. Elizabeth Warren never denied she was part of Cherokee Nation. What a fricken idiot.

Link?

You simply want to stay ignorant. If you keep saying there is no evidence that she lied.....you are the liar...unless you are saying these Cherokees are the liars.

What happens is the MSM decides not to widely report on topics they don't like...and then ignorant fucks claim it never happened because it wasn't on the front page of the NEW YORK TIMES.

The shit is pathetic.

Cherokees angered by Elizabeth Warren’s claims of Native American heritage said today they’ll stand in silent protest against the embattled Senate candidate during Saturday’s Democratic Convention in Springfield.

“I believe we need a presence there. Warren hasn’t recanted her claims or apologized to the Cherokee people,” said David Cornsilk, a 53-year-old citizen of Cherokee Nation who co-created a group called “Cherokees Demand Truth from Elizabeth Warren.”

Unfortunately Sprinkles ---- Elizabeth Warren never claimed to be, or applied to be, part of Cherokee Nation.

Prove me wrong.

No problem:

And I ain't just talking about the fact that the post wasn't even addressed to you. "Cherokee Nation" is a formal organisation. "Having Cherokee blood" is not.

I could tell you I'm "Irish". There's nothing you can say about that; you can believe it or not. But that's in no way the same thing as saying "I'm a citizen of the Republic of Ireland", which could be documented.

Terrific, you want to split hairs. Elizabeth Warren never denied she was part of Cherokee Nation. What a fricken idiot.
gee. someone else notices that about pogo. he can't win the argument so he wants to find some nugget in there to exploit and then pounce on that as if it were the entire issue at hand.

jeez.

GOTCHA.....PROG LOGIC.
which is why i just don't get mad at them anymore. it's about the same as getting mad at a baby for shitting their diapers. it's gonna happen. give it as little attention as you need to simply get through it and move on.

The absolute unwillingness to accept facts is a liberal mainstay.

They can only exist in a world of hypocrisy and bullshit.

The shit is pathetic.

Prove me wrong.

No problem:

gee. someone else notices that about pogo. he can't win the argument so he wants to find some nugget in there to exploit and then pounce on that as if it were the entire issue at hand.

There IS NO argument here. There is only a false ass-sertion.

I simply exposed that it *IS* false. Which is stating the obvious.
I'm afraid there's no way "around" that.

Allow me to demonstrate, yet again:

Liz Warren LIED about being NATIVE AMERICAN

Link?

Nope. Still nothing.

See what I mean? Low hanging fruit. Been doing this for like three years.

Link?

The shit is pathetic.

Prove me wrong.

No problem:

When did you stop beating your wife?

Old, dood.

Prove me wrong.

No problem:

Link?

Nope. Still nothing.

What? Being a dumbass?

Don't sell yourself short I'm sure it's been more than 3 years

Link?

Nope. Still nothing.

What? Being a dumbass?

Don't sell yourself short I'm sure it's been more than 3 years

I mean calling out this particular mythology has been going on three years. You could be right, it could be longer than that. It's really not worth looking up.

The astounding part of that is that that self-delusion has been going on that long. Because three years ago, whenever it was, the claim was the same, the challenge was the same, and the dearth of results was the same. And here they are running the same play again expecting different results.

Boggles the mind.

Forum List

Back