Elizabeth Warren Claims Trump Insulted Her Race

obviously i don't keep the history either or i could give you a link to it in the forums.

Obviously then there's no evidence it even exists then, is there.

Just as obviously you're butthurt about some shit I don't even remember. Not my problem.

Nope. I've never posted anything I can't back up.

But I'm happy to call out those who do.
oh hell dude - you call them out when you just THINK they do and won't listen to anything but what drives your tunnel vision.

Link?

See? There I go again. :cool-45:

The Cherokee nation called her out.

What the fuck are you talking about, you need links to proof.

You simply want to stay ignorant. If you keep saying there is no evidence that she lied.....you are the liar...unless you are saying these Cherokees are the liars.

What happens is the MSM decides not to widely report on topics they don't like...and then ignorant fucks claim it never happened because it wasn't on the front page of the NEW YORK TIMES.

The shit is pathetic.

Cherokees to Protest Warren at State Convention

Cherokees angered by Elizabeth Warren’s claims of Native American heritage said today they’ll stand in silent protest against the embattled Senate candidate during Saturday’s Democratic Convention in Springfield.

“I believe we need a presence there. Warren hasn’t recanted her claims or apologized to the Cherokee people,” said David Cornsilk, a 53-year-old citizen of Cherokee Nation who co-created a group called “Cherokees Demand Truth from Elizabeth Warren.”

Unfortunately Sprinkles ---- Elizabeth Warren never claimed to be, or applied to be, part of Cherokee Nation.

Prove me wrong.

No problem:

Elizabeth Warren claimed to be part Cherokee - Bing video

Go forth and learn ye how to read.

And I ain't just talking about the fact that the post wasn't even addressed to you. "Cherokee Nation" is a formal organisation. "Having Cherokee blood" is not.

I could tell you I'm "Irish". There's nothing you can say about that; you can believe it or not. But that's in no way the same thing as saying "I'm a citizen of the Republic of Ireland", which could be documented.

Liz Warren told MSNBC that Trump insulted her Indian heritage.

DPrVp5jW4AYqvKO.jpg

Elizabeth Warren: 'Deeply Unfortunate' Trump Cannot Honor Heroes Without Throwing Out a 'Racial Slur' - Breitbart
Warren didn't say that.

Elizabeth Warren herself could sit down face to face with POGO and tell him that she lied about her Native American heritage for professional gain, and he would claim that its not true.

oh hell dude - you call them out when you just THINK they do and won't listen to anything but what drives your tunnel vision.

Link?

You simply want to stay ignorant. If you keep saying there is no evidence that she lied.....you are the liar...unless you are saying these Cherokees are the liars.

What happens is the MSM decides not to widely report on topics they don't like...and then ignorant fucks claim it never happened because it wasn't on the front page of the NEW YORK TIMES.

The shit is pathetic.

Cherokees angered by Elizabeth Warren’s claims of Native American heritage said today they’ll stand in silent protest against the embattled Senate candidate during Saturday’s Democratic Convention in Springfield.

“I believe we need a presence there. Warren hasn’t recanted her claims or apologized to the Cherokee people,” said David Cornsilk, a 53-year-old citizen of Cherokee Nation who co-created a group called “Cherokees Demand Truth from Elizabeth Warren.”

Unfortunately Sprinkles ---- Elizabeth Warren never claimed to be, or applied to be, part of Cherokee Nation.

Prove me wrong.
is this where you choose to play wordsmith games?

Here's the deal with Elizabeth Warren's Native American heritage - CNNPolitics
Is Warren part Native American?
Warren says, yes, she is, and points to "family stories" passed down to her through generations as evidence.

"I am very proud of my heritage," Warren told NPR in 2012. "These are my family stories. This is what my brothers and I were told by my mom and my dad, my mammaw and my pappaw. This is our lives. And I'm very proud of it."

In that account and others, a genealogist traced Warren's Native American heritage to the late 19th century, which, if true, would make her 1/32 Native American. (However, the legitimacy of those findings has been debated.)

but here is where you wordsmith and say SHE DIDN'T APPLY TO BE CHEROKEE!!!! and giggle because you caught someone in a technicality of your own invention so you could ignore the entire point trying to be made.

it's your MO dude.

obviously i don't keep the history either or i could give you a link to it in the forums.

Obviously then there's no evidence it even exists then, is there.

Just as obviously you're butthurt about some shit I don't even remember. Not my problem.
sure it is - back in here for you to find if you wish. you and i both know it's there but now you want to dance and pull your usual crap so later on.

Link?

The shit is pathetic.

Prove me wrong.

No problem:

Elizabeth Warren claimed to be part Cherokee - Bing video

Go forth and learn ye how to read.

And I ain't just talking about the fact that the post wasn't even addressed to you. "Cherokee Nation" is a formal organisation. "Having Cherokee blood" is not.

I could tell you I'm "Irish". There's nothing you can say about that; you can believe it or not. But that's in no way the same thing as saying "I'm a citizen of the Republic of Ireland", which could be documented.
i rest my case.

got no more use for this guy your honor...

Link?

The shit is pathetic.

Prove me wrong.

Warren says, yes, she is, and points to "family stories" passed down to her through generations as evidence.

"I am very proud of my heritage," Warren told NPR in 2012. "These are my family stories. This is what my brothers and I were told by my mom and my dad, my mammaw and my pappaw. This is our lives. And I'm very proud of it."

In that account and others, a genealogist traced Warren's Native American heritage to the late 19th century, which, if true, would make her 1/32 Native American. (However, the legitimacy of those findings has been debated.)

but here is where you wordsmith and say SHE DIDN'T APPLY TO BE CHEROKEE!!!! and giggle because you caught someone in a technicality of your own invention so you could ignore the entire point trying to be made.

it's your MO dude.

Go read the post --- the poster cited the Cherokee Nation. The specific organization to which Warren has never applied.

Obviously one cannot be a part of an organization to which one has never applied. Fucking DUH. In other news, water is found to be wet.

The poster is floating a strawman. And he got called on it. If he didn't want to get called on it then he shouldn't have brought up Cherokee Nation, an entity with which affiliation Warren NEVER CLAIMED.

And your lame excuse here is that "words don't matter"?? :wtf:

Dismissed.

Last edited:
i didn't know indians were a race. :eusa_think:
Anyone who isn't white can be easily insulted with an ethnic slur.
Whites can't.

That's not what he posted. He said he didn't know Native Americans were a race. It's an admission of his own ignorance.

Kinda like you did when you titled this thread with "race" and then changed it to "heritage". As if they're the same thing.

It's not a race. It's an ethnicity

She is a fucking joke. She literally prevented actual indigenous people from receiving the treatment she received. She is a lying POS

Link to any of that happening, ever anywhere? Even a shred?

To lie about your heritage to advance your professional career seems unethical to me.

Uh HUH.
And what would you call spreading made-up shit stories that never happened?

Well, if she accepted preferential treatment as a member of the Harvard staff as an indigenous person, she prevented an actual indigenous person from the same treatment.

Let’s look at it this way. If I lied about being black, and received a black scholarship, I prevented an actual black person from getting the scholarship....so while lying to promote myself,I would have fucked over an actual minority.

You know exactly what I meant, don’t play stupid.

So you have no link. Because it doesn't exist. And you didn't bother to vet your meme. And now you're falling back on "well what if this happened"? It didn't.

Now you can answer question two and describe yourself.

upload_2017-11-29_13-54-56.png

i didn't know indians were a race. :eusa_think:
Anyone who isn't white can be easily insulted with an ethnic slur.
Whites can't.

That's not what he posted. He said he didn't know Native Americans were a race. It's an admission of his own ignorance.

Kinda like you did when you titled this thread with "race" and then changed it to "heritage". As if they're the same thing.

It's not a race. It's an ethnicity

Nope. Watch.

eth·nic·i·ty
eTHˈnisədē/
noun
noun: ethnicity; plural noun: ethnicities
  1. the fact or state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition.
    "the interrelationship between gender, ethnicity, and class"
Traditions, languages and general culture traits are diverse and anything but "common" between different subsets of the Amerindian race; just as they are between different subsets of Africans or Caucasians.

Unless you're asking us to believe you can go to Bulgaria speaking Portuguese and expect to be understood. That's because Bulgarians and Portuguese are different ethnicities, within a common race.

Link?

The shit is pathetic.

Prove me wrong.

it's your MO dude.

Go read the post --- the poster cited the Cherokee Nation. The specific organization to which Warren has never applied.

Obviously you cannot be a part of an organization to which one has never applied. Fucking DUH. In other news, water is found to be wet.

The poster is floating a strawman. And he got called on it. If he didn't want to get called on it then he shouldn't have brought up Cherokee Nation, an entity with which affiliation Warren NEVER CLAIMED.

Dismissed.
like i said and you proved -

you will corner in on 1 mis-statement or take one out of context and ignore the rest of the argument, sell your soul to win the "wordsmith" game and once that is one declare the entire argument won and the other person stupid.

now - link me where *I* said "words don't matter". show me yoda, show me where i made this grievous statement. *I* also never said a thing about where she applied or claims she made - so you're coming back at me for something YOU said and i'm simply explaining i understand your bullshit game, not taking a side.

then you went ON QUEUE and did exactly what i said you'd do. like a quarter was put up your ass or something.

Last edited:
Link?

The shit is pathetic.

Prove me wrong.

it's your MO dude.

Obviously you cannot be a part of an organization to which one has never applied. Fucking DUH. In other news, water is found to be wet.

Dismissed.

you will corner in on 1 mis-statement or take one out of context and ignore the rest of the argument, sell your soul to win the "wordsmith" game and once that is one declare the entire argument won and the other person stupid.

now - link me where *I* said "words don't matter". show me yoda, show me where i made this grievous statement. *I* also never said a thing about where she applied or claims she made - so you're coming back at me for something YOU said and i'm simply explaining i understand your bullshit game, not taking a side.

then you went ON QUEUE and did exactly what i said you'd do. like a quarter was put up your ass or something.

Go ahead and show the class where Elizabeth Warren ever applied for admission to Cherokee Nation.

Exactly. As I said --- dismissed.

The shit is pathetic.

Prove me wrong.

it's your MO dude.

Dismissed.

Go ahead and show the class where Elizabeth Warren ever applied for admission to Cherokee Nation.

go ahead and show me where *I* said she did?

asshole dismissed.

WOO! WOO! WOO! WOO! Elizabeth Warren is a FRAUD. She committed FRAUD to get into Harvard by claiming she was part American Indian because the class or whatever she sought to get into, that was a prerequisite. And she got tenure and a $400,000 salary because of that FRAUD. She is a FRAUD throughout her life much like Barrack Obama was through much of his life, just as John McCain was a FRAUD as no American Hero, just unlucky to be shot down, just as he is a FRAUD to claim he's a republican, which means that Warren will be an ideal candidate now to be the next presidential candidate run by the Democrats!

Prove me wrong.

it's your MO dude.

Dismissed.

asshole dismissed.

Go ahead and show the class where I said it was you.

Again -- basic reading comprehension.

WOO! WOO! WOO! WOO! Elizabeth Warren is a FRAUD. She committed FRAUD to get into Harvard by claiming she was part American Indian because the class or whatever she sought to get into, that was a prerequisite. And she got tenure and a $400,000 salary because of that FRAUD. She is a FRAUD throughout her life much like Barrack Obama was through much of his life, just as John McCain was a FRAUD as no American Hero, just unlucky to be shot down, just as he is a FRAUD to claim he's a republican, which means that Warren will be an ideal candidate now to be the next presidential candidate run by the Democrats!

al·le·ga·tion
[ˌaləˈɡāSH(ə)n]
claim · assertion · charge · accusation · statement · contention

How have we as a society gone from the burden of proof and the rule of law to where anyone can simply accuse you of something and without proof, be acted upon to be judged and sentenced?

Remember the witch trials of Boston? Burned at the stake for an------- accusation.

Well you two can fight this out among yourself......

it's your MO dude.

Dismissed.

asshole dismissed.

Go ahead and show the class where I said it was you.

Again -- basic reading comprehension.
when you get it let me know. you continue to hold me accountable for what others have said while i have ONLY said you focus on 1 word and go apeshit batty on it.

and you did and you have. :) must suck to be so predictable.

Forum List

Back