Elizabeth Warren Decimates Donald Trump

Did she claim he wasn't really white or something?
Fuckin fake ass hypocrite. Fuck that ****

Her parents told her she had Cherokee in her. Like most kids, they just believe what their parents tell them. It might not actually be true, it might be "sort of" true, either way, I don't really care. Didn't your parents ever tell you things when you were a kid that were obviously not true? Like when your parents told you that you were special? You know how it is.
Let them continue with that sad A$$ meme, it only resonates in far rightwing circles.

Have you noticed how that LOSER Scott Brown is trying to bring out that tired old trope about her being Indian, although she already bludgeoned has A$$ w/him using it before.

I guess some jackasses just don't learn.

#SMHGOP #LOLGOP

You really need to visit some First Nations websites. Many are not happy with Warren being the "first person of color" at Harvard Law School. Mmmkay? Because it took the slot of someone who really was a minority.

The issue has never disappeared. It's stayed local but now we are talking nationally. It's resonating. As it should.
Listen JackAss, Scott Brown already lost BADLY to Elizabeth Warren, even though he tried to use that tired old trope and rightwing meme about her being Indian. That dumb dumb didn't learn the FIRST time he got his RW A$$ kicked by a girl, seems like he's going to have to get it kicked even FURTHER this time.

GTFOH!!!!
KickButt.gif
Massachusetts isn't the rest of the country. Warren couldn't win dog catcher in Kansas or Iowa.

Did she claim he wasn't really white or something?
Fuckin fake ass hypocrite. Fuck that ****

Her parents told her she had Cherokee in her. Like most kids, they just believe what their parents tell them. It might not actually be true, it might be "sort of" true, either way, I don't really care. Didn't your parents ever tell you things when you were a kid that were obviously not true? Like when your parents told you that you were special? You know how it is.
Let them continue with that sad A$$ meme, it only resonates in far rightwing circles.

Have you noticed how that LOSER Scott Brown is trying to bring out that tired old trope about her being Indian, although she already bludgeoned has A$$ w/him using it before.

#SMHGOP #LOLGOP

You really need to visit some First Nations websites. Many are not happy with Warren being the "first person of color" at Harvard Law School. Mmmkay? Because it took the slot of someone who really was a minority.

The issue has never disappeared. It's stayed local but now we are talking nationally. It's resonating. As it should.
How does First Nations feel about Republicans calling her squaw, doing war dances and speaking pidgin English to mock their heritage?
Probably don't care considering she lied about being Native American.

How could she lie about what her grandmother told her?

You have a sworn statement from grandma?

#SMHGOP #LOLGOP

How does First Nations feel about Republicans calling her squaw, doing war dances and speaking pidgin English to mock their heritage?
Lol are you fuckin kidding me? Idiot

Republicans believe they win the argument with mocking Indian war chants?
They are mocking Warren's fake Indian heritage. Indians are upset with Warren taking what was rightfully theirs.

Republicans mock with offensive Native American stereotypes

You really think Native Americans are more upset with Warren repeating oral family history?

Yeah, I saw this yesterday.
Trump won't know what hit his GOOFY A$$ when Elizabeth Warren is done with him.

Is that the same Liz Warren who claims she's a Native American?? That Liz Warren.

If I were her I'd shut my big mouth before Trump decides she deserves his attention.

Wonder if he would bring up her supposed Native American ancestry??

"Now, Donald Trump says he'll make America great again ... It's stamped on the front of his goofy hats," Warren said. "You want to see goofy? Look at him in that hat."

medium.jpg

Is that the same Liz Warren who claims she's a Native American?? That Liz Warren.

If I were her I'd shut my big mouth before Trump decides she deserves his attention.

Maybe Liz Warren can discuss Trumps ancestry with his father being arrested at a klan rally and his grandfather running a whore house in San Fransisco

Maybe Liz Warren can discuss Trumps ancestry with his father being arrested at a klan rally and his grandfather running a whore house in San Fransisco

Would make an interesting conversation except for the fact that Trump has no control over what his father or grandfather may have done.

Whereas Warren has full control over whatever comes out of her mouth.

I'm part native American and can prove it. Can she??

Would make an interesting conversation except for the fact that Trump has no control over what his father or grandfather may have done.

Warren repeated what her grandmother told her about her family. The story was confirmed by her siblings

Trump's heritage is klan rallys and whorehouses

Warren repeated what her grandmother told her about her family. The story was confirmed by her siblings

Heritage isn't the man there RW. Of course we all know you and those like you will dig up anything you consider dirt.

Carry on pal. LOL

Hilarious how the Clinton paid trolls are starting to show up in mass now to spam up this message board.

These traitors follow patterns all over the internet. Their posts are very similar. Look at the words they use and you can see it.
"Traitors".....if you know that someone is a traitor, why aren't you reporting them to the Authorities?

Heritage isn't the man there RW. Of course we all know you and those like you will dig up anything you consider dirt.

Carry on pal. LOL

Actually, Donald is the black sheep of that family

Carry on pal. LOL

Actually, Donald is the black sheep of that family

Well if that's the best you can do I doubt Trump will be to worried.

Have fun. LOL

Carry on pal. LOL
And Trump hasn't?

Forum List

Back