Elizabeth Warren Decimates Donald Trump

Woah. This is what I've been waiting for. I would not want to be on the receiving end of an Elizabeth Warren beat down. Damn.

Watch the Video Here
Yes, Trump is terrified of the Team Pantsuits!

hahaha-024.gif

Elizabeth (BIG CHIEF) Warren DECIMATES HiLIARy Clinton!

Interesting you would post that

Warren raves how intelligent Hillary is
You also left out how Republicans supported the consumer bankruptcy law

Are you claiming Hilary was right?

Warren does BITCHY SNOTTY ----very well

She does kick Trump butt very well
She licks it well.

Liz Warren knows Hillary is corrupt, and signing on with her just means that Pocahontas has joined in with the corruption.
More so she recognizes that Trump is inept and unsuited for the responsibilities of President
As is obuthole and clinton, but Trump is still better.

Did she claim he wasn't really white or something?
Fuckin fake ass hypocrite. Fuck that ****

Her parents told her she had Cherokee in her. Like most kids, they just believe what their parents tell them. It might not actually be true, it might be "sort of" true, either way, I don't really care. Didn't your parents ever tell you things when you were a kid that were obviously not true? Like when your parents told you that you were special? You know how it is.
Let them continue with that sad A$$ meme, it only resonates in far rightwing circles.

Have you noticed how that LOSER Scott Brown is trying to bring out that tired old trope about her being Indian, although she already bludgeoned has A$$ w/him using it before.

I guess some jackasses just don't learn.

#SMHGOP #LOLGOP

You really need to visit some First Nations websites. Many are not happy with Warren being the "first person of color" at Harvard Law School. Mmmkay? Because it took the slot of someone who really was a minority.

The issue has never disappeared. It's stayed local but now we are talking nationally. It's resonating. As it should.
How does First Nations feel about Republicans calling her squaw, doing war dances and speaking pidgin English to mock their heritage?
Probably don't care considering she lied about being Native American.

Did she claim he wasn't really white or something?
Fuckin fake ass hypocrite. Fuck that ****

Her parents told her she had Cherokee in her. Like most kids, they just believe what their parents tell them. It might not actually be true, it might be "sort of" true, either way, I don't really care. Didn't your parents ever tell you things when you were a kid that were obviously not true? Like when your parents told you that you were special? You know how it is.
Let them continue with that sad A$$ meme, it only resonates in far rightwing circles.

Have you noticed how that LOSER Scott Brown is trying to bring out that tired old trope about her being Indian, although she already bludgeoned has A$$ w/him using it before.

#SMHGOP #LOLGOP

You really need to visit some First Nations websites. Many are not happy with Warren being the "first person of color" at Harvard Law School. Mmmkay? Because it took the slot of someone who really was a minority.

The issue has never disappeared. It's stayed local but now we are talking nationally. It's resonating. As it should.
Listen JackAss, Scott Brown already lost BADLY to Elizabeth Warren, even though he tried to use that tired old trope and rightwing meme about her being Indian. That dumb dumb didn't learn the FIRST time he got his RW A$$ kicked by a girl, seems like he's going to have to get it kicked even FURTHER this time.

GTFOH!!!!
KickButt.gif
Listen asswipe, warren and clinton are right up your ally, lying commie pukes.

"When Donald Trump says 'great,' I ask: 'great for who, exactly?'" she said. "When Donald says he'll make America great, he means greater for rich guys just like Donald Trump. That's who Donald Trump is. ... And you have to watch out for him, because he'll crush you into the dirt."
Warren warned: "You have to watch out for him, because he'll crush you into the dirt to get whatever he wants."

Ouch.......Trump replies

Woo...woo..woo...Pocohantas
Sounds exactly like the hildabeast.

"When Donald Trump says 'great,' I ask: 'great for who, exactly?'" she said. "When Donald says he'll make America great, he means greater for rich guys just like Donald Trump. That's who Donald Trump is. ... And you have to watch out for him, because he'll crush you into the dirt."
Warren warned: "You have to watch out for him, because he'll crush you into the dirt to get whatever he wants."

Ouch.......Trump replies

Woo...woo..woo...Pocohantas

Is that before or after her real estate deals?

#SMHGOP #LOLGOP

How does First Nations feel about Republicans calling her squaw, doing war dances and speaking pidgin English to mock their heritage?
Lol are you fuckin kidding me? Idiot

Republicans believe they win the argument with mocking Indian war chants?
They are mocking Warren's fake Indian heritage. Indians are upset with Warren taking what was rightfully theirs.

Forum List

Back