Elizabeth Warren Decimates Donald Trump

Did she claim he wasn't really white or something?
Fuckin fake ass hypocrite. Fuck that ****

Her parents told her she had Cherokee in her. Like most kids, they just believe what their parents tell them. It might not actually be true, it might be "sort of" true, either way, I don't really care. Didn't your parents ever tell you things when you were a kid that were obviously not true? Like when your parents told you that you were special? You know how it is.
Let them continue with that sad A$$ meme, it only resonates in far rightwing circles.

Have you noticed how that LOSER Scott Brown is trying to bring out that tired old trope about her being Indian, although she already bludgeoned has A$$ w/him using it before.

I guess some jackasses just don't learn.

#SMHGOP #LOLGOP

You really need to visit some First Nations websites. Many are not happy with Warren being the "first person of color" at Harvard Law School. Mmmkay? Because it took the slot of someone who really was a minority.

The issue has never disappeared. It's stayed local but now we are talking nationally. It's resonating. As it should.
How does First Nations feel about Republicans calling her squaw, doing war dances and speaking pidgin English to mock their heritage?

Actually they are truly more pissed off for her snagging a position that should have gone to a true minority. Getting tenure. Making oodles of $$$$$.
Only she didn't

Why don't you post some pictures of Liz in a full headdress?

Her parents told her she had Cherokee in her. Like most kids, they just believe what their parents tell them. It might not actually be true, it might be "sort of" true, either way, I don't really care. Didn't your parents ever tell you things when you were a kid that were obviously not true? Like when your parents told you that you were special? You know how it is.
Let them continue with that sad A$$ meme, it only resonates in far rightwing circles.

Have you noticed how that LOSER Scott Brown is trying to bring out that tired old trope about her being Indian, although she already bludgeoned has A$$ w/him using it before.

#SMHGOP #LOLGOP

You really need to visit some First Nations websites. Many are not happy with Warren being the "first person of color" at Harvard Law School. Mmmkay? Because it took the slot of someone who really was a minority.

The issue has never disappeared. It's stayed local but now we are talking nationally. It's resonating. As it should.
How does First Nations feel about Republicans calling her squaw, doing war dances and speaking pidgin English to mock their heritage?

Actually they are truly more pissed off for her snagging a position that should have gone to a true minority. Getting tenure. Making oodles of $$$$$.
Only she didn't

Why don't you post some pictures of Liz in a full headdress?

Don't you know that she was the first woman of color at Harvard Law School? Surely you didn't miss that did you?

Woah. This is what I've been waiting for. I would not want to be on the receiving end of an Elizabeth Warren beat down. Damn.

Watch the Video Here

Is this before or after she faked an indian heritage to take advantage of the affirmative action policies of the universities who hired her.....as a minority....?

You mean that Pocahontas...I mean, elizabeth warren?

Tell us again how this woman is a Native American and deserves the Affirmative Action benefits of a Native American?

You know she claimed it to get cushy jobs at universities..right? She is as vile as hilary.......

Las Dos Brujas.......

upload_2016-6-29_19-4-13.png

Idk how much money she made off that book, but I know damn well the natives didn't use mayonnaise :lol:

Warren does BITCHY SNOTTY ----very well

She does kick Trump butt very well
She licks it well.

Liz Warren knows Hillary is corrupt, and signing on with her just means that Pocahontas has joined in with the corruption.
More so she recognizes that Trump is inept and unsuited for the responsibilities of President
She would know how inept he is because she's the most inept, corrupt, and unsuitable candidate for President in US History.

#SMHGOP #LOLGOP

Lol are you fuckin kidding me? Idiot

Republicans believe they win the argument with mocking Indian war chants?
They're insulting pretend Indians, not real ones.

Woah. This is what I've been waiting for. I would not want to be on the receiving end of an Elizabeth Warren beat down. Damn.

Watch the Video Here
Lizzie Warren would be a detriment to the Clinton ticket. Harvard girl who is completely out of touch with real America. Benefits Trump revolt against establishment elites.

#SMHGOP #LOLGOP

Listen JackAss, Scott Brown already lost BADLY to Elizabeth Warren, even though he tried to use that tired old trope and rightwing meme about her being Indian. That dumb dumb didn't learn the FIRST time he got his RW A$$ kicked by a girl, seems like he's going to have to get it kicked even FURTHER this time.

GTFOH!!!!
KickButt.gif

#SMHGOP #LOLGOP

Lol are you fuckin kidding me? Idiot

Republicans believe they win the argument with mocking Indian war chants?
Nuttin but a buncha dumb dumbs, the lot of 'em.

Tell us again how this woman is a Native American and deserves the Affirmative Action benefits of a Native American?

You know she claimed it to get cushy jobs at universities..right? She is as vile as hilary.......

Las Dos Brujas.......

View attachment 79893
She never received any affirmative action benefits.....that is a conservative myth

However, she could have qualified for a ten percent discount at Trump University

#SMHGOP #LOLGOP

Listen JackAss, Scott Brown already lost BADLY to Elizabeth Warren, even though he tried to use that tired old trope and rightwing meme about her being Indian. That dumb dumb didn't learn the FIRST time he got his RW A$$ kicked by a girl, seems like he's going to have to get it kicked even FURTHER this time.

GTFOH!!!!
KickButt.gif

Indian Country's cultural editor shreds her to pieces and that's after clarifying that he has no use for Trump in a new editorial. And this is getting traction where it counts. Among First Nations.

See the Brown vs Warren battle was local. Only on a one state level.

And never forget that Massachusettes kept re electing Ted "the swimmer" Kennedy who let a girl drown to death. So the state that can elect a murderer repeatedly would have no problem with a fake lying fraudster like Warren.

But that's not going down well in the circles that I know are learning that she didn't just pretend to be First Nations. She profited from it. And deprived a minority of their rightful place in Harvard Law School.

Are you going to tell me you would be cool with a white person trying to pawn themselves off as black and profiting from the fraud?

Las Dos Brujas.......

View attachment 79893
She never received any affirmative action benefits.....that is a conservative myth

However, she could have qualified for a ten percent discount at Trump University

I still want to know how much money she's making off of Pow Wow Chow.

:lol:

Law Review Called Senate Candidate Warren 'Woman of Color'
By
Jennifer Levitz
Updated May 15, 2012 10:55 p.m. ET

"A 1997 Fordham Law Review article described Democratic Senate hopeful Elizabeth Warren as Harvard Law School's "first woman of color," saying in footnotes that the information was based on a 1996 telephone interview with a Harvard spokesman.

The spokesman cited, Michael Chmura, also described Ms. Warren in a 1996 Harvard Crimson article as a Native American, and an example of faculty diversity at a time when the law school was facing heat that it was too male and too white."

AND

"Responding to students who were unhappy with the level of diversity on the faculty at Harvard Law School in the fall of 1996, Mr. Chmura listed a number of minorities and included Ms. Warren.

The Crimson wrote: "Although the conventional wisdom among students and faculty is that the Law School faculty includes no minority women, Chmura said Professor of Law Elizabeth Warren is Native American."

The University of Pennsylvania cited Ms. Warren in a 2005 "Minority Equity Report" that listed past winners of the Lindback Award for teaching excellence. A note at the top of the list says that the names of minorities are in italics and boldface. Ms. Warren, who won the award in 1994, was designated as just one of eight minority recipients between 1991 and 2004."

Elizabeth Warren Decimates Donald Trump

Las Dos Brujas.......

View attachment 79893

There are no conservative myths. That's one. Two, a job is a tremendous benefit, especially the high paying ones well above the $15/hr y'all claim is the minimum salary needed to flip burgers. Three, she lied. Why are all your heroes in pant suits corrupt, murdering liars?

"When Donald Trump says 'great,' I ask: 'great for who, exactly?'" she said. "When Donald says he'll make America great, he means greater for rich guys just like Donald Trump. That's who Donald Trump is. ... And you have to watch out for him, because he'll crush you into the dirt."
Warren warned: "You have to watch out for him, because he'll crush you into the dirt to get whatever he wants."

Ouch.......Trump replies

Woo...woo..woo...Pocohantas

Forum List

Back