Elizabeth Warren Decimates Donald Trump

Hilarious how the Clinton paid trolls are starting to show up in mass now to spam up this message board.

These traitors follow patterns all over the internet. Their posts are very similar. Look at the words they use and you can see it.

The stupid is strong with you. Jesus.
If stupid is strong with him he must be a libtard, which I know he is not. Stop calling yourself names.

Finding someone entertaining is no reason to vote for them. You need mental help.
Oh, the IRONY!!
laughing_smileface2.gif

This is the classic liberal troll shill tactic. Responding to someone in a pseudo-intellectual manner they think will lend credence to their lies. Those tactics have failed long ago.

[
Proverbially...yes.

:lmao:

Stolen Valor white girl has zero credibility with anyone but the fringe left.

And let's face it, convincing you to vote for Crooked Hillary is about as hard as convincing my Dingo to beg for steak scraps.

Woah. This is what I've been waiting for. I would not want to be on the receiving end of an Elizabeth Warren beat down. Damn.

Watch the Video Here
Apparently Pocahontas doesn't like either candidate. She didn't have anything good to say about Hillary in this video.

Liz Warren pointed out that Hillary was corrupt and on the take in this video.

Is Liz Warren being honest now, by supporting Hillary, or was she being honest then?

Last edited:
Woah. This is what I've been waiting for. I would not want to be on the receiving end of an Elizabeth Warren beat down. Damn.

Watch the Video Here

Didn't Liz "Pocahontas" Warren lash out at the big banks and Wall Street? So why is she backing one of the biggest enablers of the very entities that she claims to be so against? She is a hypocritical POS....a lying, hypocritical POS. There is nothing that she has to say that would ever give me pause for thought.

That's a very fair criticism.

The whole fucking system is rigged and the coup de e'tat that happened when our last HONEST president was publicly murdered has only allowed this cabal of power brokers to further fortify their positions of power. NO one gets to the top without selling out and those that don't (and there have been some from both sides) have a very short shelf life. Those like Paul Wellstone and Larry McDonald are killed. I have absolutely no faith in the political system because I have spent too many hours researching it to come to any other conclusion. Trump went to Fordham, a Jesuit college so that automatically makes him suspect to me.

Did she claim he wasn't really white or something?
Fuckin fake ass hypocrite. Fuck that ****

Her parents told her she had Cherokee in her. Like most kids, they just believe what their parents tell them. It might not actually be true, it might be "sort of" true, either way, I don't really care. Didn't your parents ever tell you things when you were a kid that were obviously not true? Like when your parents told you that you were special? You know how it is.
Let them continue with that sad A$$ meme, it only resonates in far rightwing circles.

Have you noticed how that LOSER Scott Brown is trying to bring out that tired old trope about her being Indian, although she already bludgeoned has A$$ w/him using it before.

I guess some jackasses just don't learn.

#SMHGOP #LOLGOP
She is also a hypocrite. As if the Indian lie wasn't enough, she bullshitted about the FED too. We are talking about more integrity issues than just that "meme".

Warren even sucks at childishly insulting people who aren't even in the room.

What is she going to do next, call him a poopy butt?

Watch the Video Here

Didn't Liz "Pocahontas" Warren lash out at the big banks and Wall Street? So why is she backing one of the biggest enablers of the very entities that she claims to be so against? She is a hypocritical POS....a lying, hypocritical POS. There is nothing that she has to say that would ever give me pause for thought.

The whole fucking system is rigged and the coup de e'tat that happened when our last HONEST president was publicly murdered has only allowed this cabal of power brokers to further fortify their positions of power. NO one gets to the top without selling out and those that don't (and there have been some from both sides) have a very short shelf life. Those like Paul Wellstone and Larry McDonald are killed. I have absolutely no faith in the political system because I have spent too many hours researching it to come to any other conclusion. Trump went to Fordham, a Jesuit college so that automatically makes him suspect to me.

Sadly, this seems to be the unfortunate truth. We're mostly sold an illusion. Still, it makes for good entertainment at the very least.

Watch the Video Here

Sadly, this seems to be the unfortunate truth. We're mostly sold an illusion. Still, it makes for good entertainment at the very least.

We could change it if simply enough people woke up as to what has been done to us. If people REALLY understood what has been done to them by this corporate entity masquerading around as a legitimate governmental body that is owned by foreign bankers? There would be a march on D.C with pitchforks and torches and they are fucking scared shit less that it could happen. That is the reason for the tighter controls and the data collection of people.People are waking up to it...you are awake....quite a few here are awake but just not as vocal as I am. If we want change, we have to be the change.

Watch the Video Here

We could change it if simply enough people woke up as to what has been done to us. If people REALLY understood what has been done to them by this corporate entity masquerading around as a legitimate governmental body that is owned by foreign bankers? There would be a march on D.C with pitchforks and torches and they are fucking scared shit less that it could happen. That is the reason for the tighter controls and the data collection of people.People are waking up to it...you are awake....quite a few here are awake but just not as vocal as I am. If we want change, we have to be the change.

Yup. Real change can only come from within. There needs to be a collective expansion of consciousness, and that just ain't in the cards for some time. Then again, the internet is helping to spread information at a rate unheard of in our evolution, and people are waking up. So...there is a glimmer of hope.

Yup. Real change can only come from within. There needs to be a collective expansion of consciousness, and that just ain't in the cards for some time. Then again, the internet is helping to spread information at a rate unheard of in our evolution, and people are waking up. So...there is a glimmer of hope.

You summed it better in just a few sentences then I did with a few paragraphs. Mind if I steal this and put it on my FB page? Great summatioin and I agree 100 percent.

Forum List

Back