Elizabeth Warren Decimates Donald Trump

Woah. This is what I've been waiting for. I would not want to be on the receiving end of an Elizabeth Warren beat down. Damn.

Watch the Video Here
Oh yeah, she counted coup for sure!

#NOTWINNING!

WHY ARE LEFTIST CAMPAIGNS SUCH CESSPITS OF BIGOTRY? Women of color bolt Warren’s Nevada campaign in frustration.

“A half-dozen women of actual color have departed Elizabeth Warren’s Nevada campaign in the run-up to the state’s caucuses with complaints of a toxic work environment in which minorities felt tokenized and senior leadership was at loggerheads.”​

Woah. This is what I've been waiting for. I would not want to be on the receiving end of an Elizabeth Warren beat down. Damn.

Watch the Video Here

She wasn't funny, the insults were not interesting or entertaining, it was on the level of a 5th grader.

And this from a woman that claimed to be a native american....... really? That's your beat down from pocahontas?

Decimates the President? The babe can't even get out of 3rd place in her own party and her Black workers are citing racism and quitting. Warren has enough on her plate than to try BS on the President.

Watch the Video Here
Oh yeah, she counted coup for sure!

#NOTWINNING!

WHY ARE LEFTIST CAMPAIGNS SUCH CESSPITS OF BIGOTRY? Women of color bolt Warren’s Nevada campaign in frustration.

“A half-dozen women of actual color have departed Elizabeth Warren’s Nevada campaign in the run-up to the state’s caucuses with complaints of a toxic work environment in which minorities felt tokenized and senior leadership was at loggerheads.”​

them two sluts nauseate me. -------if anyone in the WORLD squeezes money out of the system it is the SLUT on the right

Yeah, I saw this yesterday.
Trump won't know what hit his GOOFY A$$ when Elizabeth Warren is done with him.

That was the same talk lefties were having when Hillary was running against Trump.

How did it work for her?

Forum List

Back