Elizabeth Warren? Seriously?

Liz Warren will make a great candidate and if the best Republicans can do is post squaw pictures she should win easily
Warren is a far left wing extremist.
Last month, the country told the democrats they have had enough of far left wing politics.
You people( liberals) allowed the extreme left to take over the democrat party.
Your Pelsois, Your Reid's, etc.....

Maybe Republicans could help us out just a little and give us better candidates. The ones we're getting now just blow. McCain? W? Dole? Seriously?
Your idea of a "better candidate" is far different than it is for the rest of the country.

How ironic is the topic title? "Seriously?" Her opponents can't launch a serious argument against her.

:laugh2:

Apparently it is a given the Dem nominee will be a woman.

I honestly can't see Dems getting excited over Hillary, but, I could see Warren catching on.

There are serious arguments to make against both, and for each.
Warren is too far left to be accepted by America as a whole. She will serve as a foil, though, to make Hillary run more to the left during the primaries.

Hillary is still number one. Warren is Plan B in case Hillary falls on her face or goes dead broke again.
Warren is going to push Hillary off the left side of the cliff.

She already has her blathering about "leaving the White House broke" and how "corporations don't create jobs".

Hillary is no Bill, she is not all that damned smart, and can't take heat, especially friendly fire from the Left.
You must not have heard Hillary speak very often. She is an extremely adept politician.

The "dead broke" and "corporations don't create jobs" were micro-parsed out of a mountain of public speaking engagements. There are hack pundits out there who spend all day sifting the bejeesus out of everything that comes out of their opponents' mouths just so they can exaggerate and blow a turn of phrase way out of proportion for their rube subscribers and parrots.

I guarantee you those who giggle and guffaw over "squaw" Warren and "what difference does it make" are about as clueless about Warren and Clinton as it gets. They don't know shit about them or their capabilities. That same shortcoming is what led to Obama's success.

Obama has the unprecedented good fortune of being opposed by people even more incompetent and stupid than he is, and I have not yet seen that trend reversed. This topic is proof positive it hasn't.

Shhhh ... They didn't learn it the last two general elections. Let's just let them go on pretending Barack Obama is not the twice elected, very successful leader of the free world.

Let them yammer on about the importance of curtailing individual rights, raising taxes on the middle class and the current crop of Clown Car occupants.

Fasten your seat belts ... Its gonna be a bumpy ride.

:popcorn:
"Leader of the free world". What a fuckin' joke.

PLEASE!!!!!! Warren please run...I want you to run. :dig:It's so fun to watch the Dems dig themselves into a hole they cannot get out of. :funnyface:

Sort of like Obama did in 2008?

No, in 2008 he dug a hole the country can't get out of.
And rubes like you gave him the shovel.

ir8a5j.jpg

We'll post funny pitchers and call them names. It worked b'fore!

I did? I voted for Obama? Wow, I must have been drinking heavily. I don't remember that.
The idiocy of people like you got Obama elected. You thought making up funny names for him and calling him a Kenyan and posting funny pictures would do the trick.

The GOP has been so overrun with retards like you that old school Republicans like me have decided to stay home until assholes like you are kicked to the curb and taken to the dump.

Yup. About 10 years ago I was fairly Republican. I just had to dump them after 2004 when Dubya was reelected and Colin Powell resigned.

Then after 8 years of Dubya and the DICK the economy went into the toilet. So what did the Republicans do? They ran and hid because they couldn't come up with a plausible excuse for 8 years of lies and failure. Who could step into that breach? And they wonder how Obama got elected.

Liz Warren will make a great candidate and if the best Republicans can do is post squaw pictures she should win easily
Last month, the country told the democrats they have had enough of far left wing politics.

Maybe Republicans could help us out just a little and give us better candidates. The ones we're getting now just blow. McCain? W? Dole? Seriously?
Your idea of a "better candidate" is far different than it is for the rest of the country.

Yes, people have drank your snake oil that government will solve our problems for us. They even recognize it isn't happening, and still vote for the candidate that promises the most of it.

What kind of man wants to lead by a 65 year old menopausal hag with crazy eyes?

Uh huh.....meet them in here in this thread....mother issues thick as July evening mosquitoes on Lake Superior.....I swear, how could there have been so many chemical castrations without the NY Times finding out about it? :lol:

Yes, people have drank your snake oil that government will solve our problems for us. They even recognize it isn't happening, and still vote for the candidate that promises the most of it.
You clearly are completely unfamiliar with my political beliefs.

"Oh, he hurt my butt! He must be a Democrat liberal!"

Warren has yet to suggest that she is going to run. I don't think she will...because she has been clear thus far in saying that she isn't going to run.

If she changes her mind......it would make for an interesting primary should Hillary Clinton also run.

Warren has yet to suggest that she is going to run. I don't think she will...because she has been clear thus far in saying that she isn't going to run.

If she changes her mind......it would make for an interesting primary should Hillary Clinton also run.
No one has said they are going to run. Not just Warren.

But I have been pointing out for some time that Warren has been making all the moves a person who wants to be President makes.

How many times have you heard people say they aren't going to run, until they do?

The fact people are talking about her running is indicative she has been making all the moves of a candidate.

How ironic is the topic title? "Seriously?" Her opponents can't launch a serious argument against her.

:laugh2:

Apparently it is a given the Dem nominee will be a woman.

I honestly can't see Dems getting excited over Hillary, but, I could see Warren catching on.

There are serious arguments to make against both, and for each.
Warren is too far left to be accepted by America as a whole. She will serve as a foil, though, to make Hillary run more to the left during the primaries.

Hillary is still number one. Warren is Plan B in case Hillary falls on her face or goes dead broke again.

God, I wish Warren was Plan A. She's been out there swinging at the fences for 15 years in the public eye. These idiots have just now discovered her. And they are too fucking stupid to realize that she's trying to protect them from fraud and the big banks, too.
Warren can reach the American public with a populist message on the economy and our unfair tax structure

Republicans will respond with war chants and Indian dances

And promises to raise taxes on the middle class and lower taxes on the 1%.

Bush LOWERED tax rates for everyone that gets a wage or a salary.

You clearly are completely unfamiliar with my political beliefs.

"Oh, he hurt my butt! He must be a Democrat liberal!"

You're in thread after thread carrying their water and defending them. I criticize liberals, I don't defend Republicans. They suck.

Forum List

Back