Elizabeth Warren Stumped When Asked Why Americans Say They Miss Trump’s Economy (VIDEO)

What is a "tax Price"
Today you pay to the Feds a price in order to legally stay out of prison.

My solution has the potential to cause prison populations to fall a lot.

No it was not. Trump got rid of the regulations Obama had that deterred small business. Trump negotiated a new trade policy. Trump cut taxes.
Regulation changes did basically nothing. The trade policy was nearly the exact same as the one it replaced. Cutting taxes increased the deficit but did next to nothing to increase economic growth.

The economy was fine for the most part. It definitely didn’t result in the economic expansion Trump swore it would produce. He couldn’t even get GDP growth over 3%, something which conservatives ridiculed Obama over.

Regulation changes did basically nothing. The trade policy was nearly the exact same as the one it replaced. Cutting taxes increased the deficit but did next to nothing to increase economic growth.

The economy was fine for the most part. It definitely didn’t result in the economic expansion Trump swore it would produce. He couldn’t even get GDP growth over 3%, something which conservatives ridiculed Obama over.
Bullshit.

This Indian poser is out of touch. Everyone who fills up their gas tank, who goes grocery shopping, who pays rent, utilities and taxes see it's all going up all while their salary stays the same. The economy under Trump was fabulous
Under Biden it's horrendous.

It is hard to explain how the Maga crowd can believe that Trump had a good economy when it was nearly the worst of any president.... the numbers don't lie. It's the cult mentality of avoiding facts, dismissing sources that provide info contrary to their belief and just complete faith in the cult leader.

I will be the first to admit that Biden is partially to blame for the inflation but how can any knowledgeable person not realize that Trump created part of it. Conservatives have been saying for decades the debt spending will cause inflation and Trump set the record for debt spending (8 trillion in 4 years). Economist have always know that inflation causing policies have an 18 month to 2 year delay before they show up in the numbers.
What Are Long and Variable Lags in Monetary Policy?

This Indian poser is out of touch. Everyone who fills up their gas tank, who goes grocery shopping, who pays rent, utilities and taxes see it's all going up all while their salary stays the same. The economy under Trump was fabulous
Under Biden it's horrendous.

Why? Most folks with any sense of reality are confused by that stupidity.

It is hard to explain how the Maga crowd can believe that Trump had a good economy when it was nearly the worst of any president.... the numbers don't lie. It's the cult mentality of avoiding facts, dismissing sources that provide info contrary to their belief and just complete faith in the cult leader.

I will be the first to admit that Biden is partially to blame for the inflation but how can any knowledgeable person not realize that Trump created part of it. Conservatives have been saying for decades the debt spending will cause inflation and Trump set the record for debt spending (8 trillion in 4 years). Economist have always know that inflation causing policies have an 18 month to 2 year delay before they show up in the numbers.
What Are Long and Variable Lags in Monetary Policy?
You still in lock down? You can go out now.

Your major point being that the truth is presidents have virtually nothing to do with the economy unless like FDR they wage a war to end a depression.

I am virtually certain that as FDR held his job, he noticed how in Germany Hitler cured their depression. This happened ahead of WW2 so it was not by war. So he charged ahead as did Hitler to rebuild his country.

Except it was Obama's economy.

Riight, mental defective! Everything GOOD about Trump's term Trump INHERITED from a democrat, but anything BAD about Biden's term must obviously have also come from Trump!

Beautiful. So democrats inherit everything bad and only generate and spread everything good. Kinda like the Dali Lama. :smoke:

Do you actually READ and belief half the SHIT you type?

Not really, no.
Let me give you some education. I am not the author. But this is pretty important.
  • In 1847, doctors banded together to form the AMA. It became the male-dominated authority on medical practices. The AMA scrutinized reproductive health care workers, like midwives and nurses, and the obstetric services they provided were phased out.
  • AMA members believed they should have the power to decide when an abortion could be legally performed. At the same time, the AMA was composed of physicians who lacked expertise in pregnancy and reproductive health.
  • AMA members launched a full-fledged criminalization campaign against abortion and female abortion providers. State legislatures moved to ban abortion.
This happened when James K Polk was president and Slavery was legal.

Doctors valued humans. So they were the experts who banned abortions.

I believe that many American doctors still value human life. And as such doctors are not for killing unborn children.

Everything GOOD about Trump's term Trump INHERITED from a democrat, but anything BAD about Biden's term must obviously have also come from Trump!

Beautiful. So democrats inherit everything bad and only generate and spread everything good. Kinda like the Dali Lama. :smoke:
I think you got it.

Elizabeth Warren Stumped When Asked Why Americans Say They Miss Trump’s Economy

I could not even place the name until I saw the face again! Of course the stogy bitch is clueless! For one thing, aside from being pathological liars, these people in Washington are TOTALLY out of touch with how Americans are living because they are totally isolated from our problems! High gas prices and food don't affect them, they live in gated communities where others buy and cook the food and shop for it and drive them around, and that make 400% more than they need so inflation is just lost in their disposable income! Plus half the time, they don't pay for anything out of pocket anyway, it is all paid for by others, supplied, a write-off, etc., or it is totally lost by just passing on the added cost to us and others.

The entire point of her becoming a Washington politician was to live a privileged life so she wouldn't have to cut it in the real world like ordinary people.

Yes, really. Liberalism is a mental disorder. The retarded proves that daily.
81CuBcNt+8L._SL1500_.jpg

is that the best her state has to offer. I"m surprised she remembers to breathe.

massachusetts....yeah..probably so.

Forum List

Back