Elizabeth Warren Stumped When Asked Why Americans Say They Miss Trump’s Economy (VIDEO)

Except for corporations, right?
Do you believe what Democrats do, that we do not pay the taxes charged to Corporations or do you understand they pass taxes onto we customers meaning they pay no taxes at all?

Simp. Feeb. Dumbass.
The Aww shucks maroon (seriously..never heard of Bugs Bunny?? :auiqs.jpg:)

Probably the lowest of the bottom of the barrel for US Senate material. :)

Guess you're laughing at yourself, eh, moron.

1708409370943.png

Let me give you some education. I am not the author. But this is pretty important.
  • In 1847, doctors banded together to form the AMA. It became the male-dominated authority on medical practices. The AMA scrutinized reproductive health care workers, like midwives and nurses, and the obstetric services they provided were phased out.
  • AMA members believed they should have the power to decide when an abortion could be legally performed. At the same time, the AMA was composed of physicians who lacked expertise in pregnancy and reproductive health.
  • AMA members launched a full-fledged criminalization campaign against abortion and female abortion providers. State legislatures moved to ban abortion.
This happened when James K Polk was president and Slavery was legal.

Doctors valued humans. So they were the experts who banned abortions.

I believe that many American doctors still value human life. And as such doctors are not for killing unborn children.
Ok, ya got me. I cannot tell whether you are serious with this crap or if you're trolling me.

READ: I am unwilling to talk about anything other than Trump
Your Trump butthurt is noted. I'm sure he's appreciative.
Now, got anything of substance to say about the actual response?

Trump inherited Obama's growing economy. He didn't have to do anything. Just coast.
And then, the moment his presidency undergoes it's first real test, he throws up all over his shoes..and it costs him his re-election.

Your Trump butthurt is noted. I'm sure he's appreciative.
Now, got anything of substance to say about the actual response?

Trump inherited Obama's growing economy. He didn't have to do anything. Just coast.
And then, the moment his presidency undergoes it's first real test, he throws up all over his shoes..and it costs him his re-election.
No - there is no such thing as a substantive response to a nonsubstantive response

Except it was Obama's economy. :) Which Trump inherited..and all he had to do was not fuck it up...which he did...sucks, doesn't it?? :auiqs.jpg:
Which means that Quid Pro Joe's economy, which they are claiming is going gangbusters, is actually TRUMP!'s, which he inherited. Fun how that works, isn't it?

Which means that Quid Pro Joe's economy, which they are claiming is going gangbusters, is actually TRUMP!'s, which he inherited. Fun how that works, isn't it?

Biden inherited a recession and a Covid-19 mess.

Under his leadership America managed to dig out better than just about anyone else in the world.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back