Elizabeth Warren To Replace Holder

I do think Elizabeth Warren would make a decent attorney general....isn't most of Justice department cases white collar crime?

Her name isn't in the rumor mill of replacements but I think she's as good a candidate for it as any...

hmmmmm, how about hillary or bill? would he do that...? :D

The timing just does not work well. Holder will not leave until there is a new nomination, and an appointment, which the Senate has to concur with...after extensive confirmation hearings. Isn't going to happen this year. Next year with a brand new (maybe GOP) Senate? With all the other shit going on?

Next year, after the election, Obama will nominate a controversial 'XYZ' for AG and it will drag on into the election cycle.

Holder is here for the duration, in my opinion.

Of course, I could be wrong.

Maybe he will be in jail or something.

Say, what ever happened to Sebelius after Obama threw her under the bus?

I don't think Obama would have accepted his resignation without a prospect for replacement....and harry reid runs the Senate so he could schedule hearings and a vote right away, no?

In the short term, the committees control the agenda. Reid has to defer to them. That means hanging out all the dirty laundry before an election. Maybe there could be a window after the elections, but before the new Congress. However, everyone in Congress will then already know the outcome of the elections.

I just see this as a red herring. In my opinion.

Forum List

Back