🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Elizabeth Warren

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
We should charge her for affirmative action appropriation, by using her white privilege to pretend to be pre-whitey american(Indian for you liberals)

if Donnie had an Indian name it would be

150701104517-donald-trump-file-large-169.jpg

"Three Chins"

why do they refer to Warren as a Darling? Barbie/Spamela Anderson are darlings,,,,Elizabeth Warren looks like a man wearing a cheap K Mart wig

if she is 1/32nd Indian, does that mean she has 31 other nationalities? is one afro american?

Well, none are Hispanic, which is why Warren won't be the VP pick. Hillary panders, so she'll stay true to form and pick a Hispanic VP in order to cover as many bases as she can.

if she is 1/32nd Indian, does that mean she has 31 other nationalities? is one afro american?

Well, none are Hispanic, which is why Warren won't be the VP pick. Hillary panders, so she'll stay true to form and pick a Hispanic VP in order to cover as many bases as she can.

.. and you don't think that Trump is trying to pick someone who will help his campaign? :lol:

Hispanics don't need much encouragement to run to the polls to vote against Trump .. but I would welcome a Hispanic VP.

What prompted yet another fallacious topic claiming Warren used her heritage to get a job? She hasn't even been in the news this week.

Did someone have a wet dream about her?

.. and you don't think that Trump is trying to pick someone who will help his campaign? :lol:

Hispanics don't need much encouragement to run to the polls to vote against Trump .. but I would welcome a Hispanic VP.

Only makes sense since the Democrat Plantation vote is already a wrap.

theres just something about warren, she just gives me the impression that whenever she drives by a dead animal, she throws it in the trunk and eats it for dinner,,,well done of course

No differently then the republican plantation.

No differently then the republican plantation.

Republican Abe Lincoln would no like this.

Forum List

Back