Elizabeth Warren

Lie a Watha sit on wampum maker, eat much pemmican but make no wampum.

They are such a cute pair though.

I think they will improve the American image world wide.

Might even win another Nobel Peace Prize as well.

They are such a cute pair though.

I think they will improve the American image world wide.

Sure. After they lose they can do lots of useful things.

The image of the two old cackling Smurfs went over like Dukakis' ride in a tank. Ain't gonna happen. I wish they would pick Warren, that would all but guarantee a Trump Presidency.

he-man-woman-haters-club-bw.jpg

I think Pocahontas drinks Firewater before she comes out to speak...a fair sum of it...and she's already Bat-Shit Crazy before she gets drunk.

And, I think Don Trump was right to apologize for calling Warren...Pocahontus. He apologized to Pocahontus!

What does it say about the people in Massachusetts that they would elect such a Loon?

The image of the two old cackling Smurfs went over like Dukakis' ride in a tank. Ain't gonna happen. I wish they would pick Warren, that would all but guarantee a Trump Presidency.

You're wrong. Warren as VP would win over a lot of the Bernie or bust crowd. It would unite the left.

Love to see Elizabeth Warren on the ticket. She is dynamic, a hell raiser and drives Trump nuts

Love to see Elizabeth Warren on the ticket. She is dynamic, a hell raiser and drives Trump nuts
You forgot to add she is also a LIAR.

LYING is something D supporters apparently find appealing and admirable.

Am I the only one that just wants to put my fist in her goddamn mouth? The woman is like Hillary with a shrillier more whiny voice

5 RWnuts on USMB willing to admit they'd enjoy punching out a woman. Excellent candor there, 'beaters.
Would you feel better if I included you?

She's a fraud and Trump will key on that.
ah Trump should know plenty about being a fraud

She's a fraud and Trump will key on that.

Yeah THIS guy will make an issue out of Warren's honesty:

All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Forum List

Back