Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

I'll post it later, but, at best her DNA allegedly shows she has American Indian DNA 6 TO 10 GENERATIONS AGO! She has no business passing herself off as American Indian!
That matches what she had claimed. Sad for you.
She claimed to be a Cherokee. The ONLY way to be a Cherokee is to prove to the tribe your ancestry links to the Dawes Rolls.

So she’s a liar.
She said her mother was cherokee (another lie).And if she is damn smart, she would have known about the Dawes thing.

She claimed minority status to further herself. She is a crook and a liar.
She was talking about her mother’s heritage.

"As a kid, I never asked my mom for documentation when she talked about our Native American heritage. What kid would? But I knew my father's family didn't like that she was part Cherokee and part Delaware, so my parents had to elope." ~ Elizabeth Warren
Her mom would have been 1/512 Cherokee.

So Warren lies for political gain. Cultural appropriation is a no-no in Leftardsville.
Or she could have been 2/32.

Elizabeth Warren has taken a DNA test.

The results show she wasn't lying.

Funny, the actual Cherokee Nation doesn't seem to agree:

Cherokee Nation Calls Elizabeth Warren's DNA Test 'Inappropriate and Wrong'

Meantime, genetic studies show that when you go back 8 generations, you only share about 0.001% of your DNA with another. That means she is 1/1000th of 1% or only 1 part in 100,000 full blooded Indian. At those levels, if her DNA test is even indeed accurate, any of us could probably make a similar claim.
The Cherokee Nation most likely has less dna showing native American Ancestry than she does.... this is why the Cherokee Indians do not use DNA tests to prove heritage. The Cherokees were the first friendly Indians to Europeans and began mixing and having children with the Europeans almost immediately....

Your last line is bulloney

I/1000 means exactly what it says...1 in 1000, NOT 1 in 100,000

1/1000 was the high number that you all keep regurgitating, but the results actually gave it the Range from 1/64 to 1/1024...1/64th means her great times 4 grandmother was Native American, which fits the family lore her mother had told her.

WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT to you?

What is this ruckus all about....?

Certainly you are not concerned with her heritage and family lore passed down....

And certainly you truly are not concerned with any kind of lie, Since your orange god lies about everything at least 10 times a day and 20 on Sunday, since he took office....

So what's the beef with Republicans going after Elizabeth Warren for years on this?

She lied. It happens. Deal.
Oh? Where’s the lie? She said there was Indian in her heritage and she posted the results of a DNA test showing there’s Indian in her heritage.
She put she was Cherokee on a job application. She lied, she does not meet the requirements of the tribe.

She claimed to be a Cherokee. The ONLY way to be a Cherokee is to prove to the tribe your ancestry links to the Dawes Rolls.

So she’s a liar.
She said her mother was cherokee (another lie).And if she is damn smart, she would have known about the Dawes thing.

"As a kid, I never asked my mom for documentation when she talked about our Native American heritage. What kid would? But I knew my father's family didn't like that she was part Cherokee and part Delaware, so my parents had to elope." ~ Elizabeth Warren

So Warren lies for political gain. Cultural appropriation is a no-no in Leftardsville.
Is this new math?

So she’s a liar.

Or she could have been 1/16th.
best would be 1/64th by her own tests.

now would it be:
mexican
colombian
peruvian

cause no american indian DNA was used in the testing.

just say "damn, bitch lied" and move on.

Meantime, genetic studies show that when you go back 8 generations, you only share about 0.001% of your DNA with another. That means she is 1/1000th of 1% or only 1 part in 100,000 full blooded Indian. At those levels, if her DNA test is even indeed accurate, any of us could probably make a similar claim.
The Cherokee Nation most likely has less dna showing native American Ancestry than she does.... this is why the Cherokee Indians do not use DNA tests to prove heritage. The Cherokees were the first friendly Indians to Europeans and began mixing and having children with the Europeans almost immediately....

1/1000 was the high number that you all keep regurgitating, but the results actually gave it the Range from 1/64 to 1/1024...1/64th means her great times 4 grandmother was Native American, which fits the family lore her mother had told her.

Certainly you are not concerned with her heritage and family lore passed down....

And certainly you truly are not concerned with any kind of lie, Since your orange god lies about everything at least 10 times a day and 20 on Sunday, since he took office....

So what's the beef with Republicans going after Elizabeth Warren for years on this?

Oh? Where’s the lie? She said there was Indian in her heritage and she posted the results of a DNA test showing there’s Indian in her heritage.
please show where there was "indian" heritage in the test results.

will be interesting as no indian dna was used in the test itself.

I'll post it later, but, at best her DNA allegedly shows she has American Indian DNA 6 TO 10 GENERATIONS AGO! She has no business passing herself off as American Indian!

So she’s a liar.

not really.

.097 mexican/colombian/peruvian dna is enough to say she's american indian.

but 100% male/female gender isn't enough to say whether or not you're male or female.

So she’s a liar.

The numbers don’t add up, she is not American Indian judging by the little test that she had performed.

Na, not really
The Cherokee nation told her to fuck off

So she’s a liar.

now would it be:
mexican
colombian
peruvian

Try paying attention, it helps. He was talking about her mother. And I corrected that to 2/32.

I think we are missing the purpose of minorities getting preferential treatment.

It’s to make up for past injustice.

What did Liz Warren suffer through that needed to be set even?

Specifically.

So she’s a liar.

The little test she had performed proves she is not American Indian. The average Caucasian in this country has a better ratio.
If you go by the Pinocchio Pocahontas standard every most every Caucasian can claim to be an Indian in this country

She put she was Cherokee on a job application. She lied, she does not meet the requirements of the tribe.
...And the very heritage that she speaks of, that meaning the Cherokee nation told her to fuck off

So she’s a liar.

Is this new math?
Al gore fuzzy math in a lockbox... In all 57 states and under sniper fire

Cherokee Nation slams Sen. Elizabeth Warren DNA test as 'inappropriate and wrong'

giphy.gif

Trump's turn.

Trump said he had more "Indian" blood than warren,. Take the Test.

Trump said he a genius. Take that IQ test.

This ideas that the fatassed orange POS keeps to make statements while demanding others prove theirs only works on the dumbass Trumpette crowd.

he says that stuff to spin you fools up, it works. He makes all you lefties look like spoiled brats, which is what you are.

So she’s a liar.

not really.

.097 mexican/colombian/peruvian dna is enough to say she's american indian.

but 100% male/female gender isn't enough to say whether or not you're male or female.
You have to have an ancestor listed in the tribes rolls.

They said it's from 6 to 10 generations, six makes it tentatively 1/32, 10 makes it 1/1024.

Elizabeth Warren hits back at Trump's ‘Pocahontas’ jibe by releasing DNA test

Yeah, they reported on the 5 this afternoon that the average European American has more, about 2%. In fact Greg Gutfeld said he has more according to his 23 and me test. Go figure.

Garbage propaganda, Dupe.

:link::link::link:

Claims that US is a genetic melting pot appear overblown--if you're white | Genetic Literacy Project

0.18 percent
Most Caucasians in America have a better ratio then she claims to have
/-----/ from my DNA report ( No joke)
You have 282 Neanderthal variants.
Cellblock2429's
Neanderthal variants

This is more than
60% of 23andMe Customers
iu

now would it be:
mexican
colombian
peruvian

Try paying attention, it helps. He was talking about her mother. And I corrected that to 2/32.
1/16 is different than 2/32? And you people want to take over the economy?

please show where there was "indian" heritage in the test results.

will be interesting as no indian dna was used in the test itself.
Who told you no Indian blood was used??

maci9d.jpg

Forum List

Back