Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

....aaaaaaaand we now have one less Dem on the nominee ballot.

What a colossal blunder by Warren. Holy shit.

Yeah, they reported on the 5 this afternoon that the average European American has more, about 2%. In fact Greg Gutfeld said he has more according to his 23 and me test. Go figure.

Garbage propaganda, Dupe.

:link::link::link:

Claims that US is a genetic melting pot appear overblown--if you're white | Genetic Literacy Project

0.18 percent
Most Caucasians in America have a better ratio then she claims to have
/-----/ from my DNA report ( No joke)
You have 282 Neanderthal variants.
Cellblock2429's
Neanderthal variants

This is more than
60% of 23andMe Customers
iu
Depending upon your faith, you’re either African, Middle Eastern, or Asian.

Funny, the actual Cherokee Nation doesn't seem to agree:

Cherokee Nation Calls Elizabeth Warren's DNA Test 'Inappropriate and Wrong'

Meantime, genetic studies show that when you go back 8 generations, you only share about 0.001% of your DNA with another. That means she is 1/1000th of 1% or only 1 part in 100,000 full blooded Indian. At those levels, if her DNA test is even indeed accurate, any of us could probably make a similar claim.
The Cherokee Nation most likely has less dna showing native American Ancestry than she does.... this is why the Cherokee Indians do not use DNA tests to prove heritage. The Cherokees were the first friendly Indians to Europeans and began mixing and having children with the Europeans almost immediately....

Your last line is bulloney

I/1000 means exactly what it says...1 in 1000, NOT 1 in 100,000

1/1000 was the high number that you all keep regurgitating, but the results actually gave it the Range from 1/64 to 1/1024...1/64th means her great times 4 grandmother was Native American, which fits the family lore her mother had told her.

WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT to you?

What is this ruckus all about....?

Certainly you are not concerned with her heritage and family lore passed down....

And certainly you truly are not concerned with any kind of lie, Since your orange god lies about everything at least 10 times a day and 20 on Sunday, since he took office....

So what's the beef with Republicans going after Elizabeth Warren for years on this?

She lied. It happens. Deal.
Oh? Where’s the lie? She said there was Indian in her heritage and she posted the results of a DNA test showing there’s Indian in her heritage.
please show where there was "indian" heritage in the test results.

will be interesting as no indian dna was used in the test itself.
Who told you no Indian blood was used??

maci9d.jpg

She lied.

Deal

Funny, the actual Cherokee Nation doesn't seem to agree:

Cherokee Nation Calls Elizabeth Warren's DNA Test 'Inappropriate and Wrong'

Meantime, genetic studies show that when you go back 8 generations, you only share about 0.001% of your DNA with another. That means she is 1/1000th of 1% or only 1 part in 100,000 full blooded Indian. At those levels, if her DNA test is even indeed accurate, any of us could probably make a similar claim.
The Cherokee Nation most likely has less dna showing native American Ancestry than she does.... this is why the Cherokee Indians do not use DNA tests to prove heritage. The Cherokees were the first friendly Indians to Europeans and began mixing and having children with the Europeans almost immediately....

1/1000 was the high number that you all keep regurgitating, but the results actually gave it the Range from 1/64 to 1/1024...1/64th means her great times 4 grandmother was Native American, which fits the family lore her mother had told her.

Certainly you are not concerned with her heritage and family lore passed down....

And certainly you truly are not concerned with any kind of lie, Since your orange god lies about everything at least 10 times a day and 20 on Sunday, since he took office....

So what's the beef with Republicans going after Elizabeth Warren for years on this?

Oh? Where’s the lie? She said there was Indian in her heritage and she posted the results of a DNA test showing there’s Indian in her heritage.

maci9d.jpg
the person who did the test. take up your stupidity with him.

Benny Johnson lays out ‘every time Elizabeth Warren has lied’ about her heritage in EPIC thread
https://twitchy.com ^

We really, truly think that Sen. Elizabeth Warren actually thinks that a DNA test revealing she might be 1/1024th Native American is proof of her claim to Native American heritage — even though the Cherokee Nation itself is disputing that delusion and taking it as the insult it is.

And we’ve already seen that a 1997 Fordham Law Review piece described Elizabeth Warren as Harvard Law School’s “first woman of color.” Wonder where they got that idea? Is that what she told them, or did she wear native garb and bring in a dish from the “Pow Wow Chow” cookbook to which she contributed and they just assumed?

We’ve had a lot of posts on Warren being hammered today over what she somehow considered a big win, but we have to hand it to the Daily Caller’s Benny Johnson for compiling this epic list of Elizabeth Warren lies. Enjoy

Warren is a woman of color.

White is a color, isn't it?

Cellblock2429's
Neanderthal variants

This is more than
60% of 23andMe Customers
iu
/----/
Actually 23and Me differs from my Ancestry report
Ancestry Composition
44.0% French & German
Maternal Haplogroup
H1c
Neanderthal Ancestry
More Neanderthal variants than 60% of customers
Paternal Haplogroup
R-U152

maci9d.jpg

She lied.

Deal
deal? he thinks 2/32nd is different than 1/16th.

man has some serious issues no one can really help with at this point. dudes about 4/3rds dumbass.

Cellblock2429's
Neanderthal variants

This is more than
60% of 23andMe Customers
iu
/----/
Actually 23and Me differs from my Ancestry report
Ancestry Composition
44.0% French & German
Maternal Haplogroup
H1c
Neanderthal Ancestry
More Neanderthal variants than 60% of customers
Paternal Haplogroup
R-U152
Different size groups of various lineages. The world is too much of a melting pot, we all have links to about every region at this point.

Benny Johnson lays out ‘every time Elizabeth Warren has lied’ about her heritage in EPIC thread
https://twitchy.com ^

We really, truly think that Sen. Elizabeth Warren actually thinks that a DNA test revealing she might be 1/1024th Native American is proof of her claim to Native American heritage — even though the Cherokee Nation itself is disputing that delusion and taking it as the insult it is.

And we’ve already seen that a 1997 Fordham Law Review piece described Elizabeth Warren as Harvard Law School’s “first woman of color.” Wonder where they got that idea? Is that what she told them, or did she wear native garb and bring in a dish from the “Pow Wow Chow” cookbook to which she contributed and they just assumed?

We’ve had a lot of posts on Warren being hammered today over what she somehow considered a big win, but we have to hand it to the Daily Caller’s Benny Johnson for compiling this epic list of Elizabeth Warren lies. Enjoy

Warren is a woman of color.

White is a color, isn't it?
yea, she had herself listed that in many places, from reading the last few articles i pulled up from wiki and the boston news piece on her also.

maci9d.jpg

She lied.

Deal

man has some serious issues no one can really help with at this point.

I think we are on the same side here.

I have a degree in finance and a mathematical minor, I know that 2/32 is equal to 1/16.

maci9d.jpg

She lied.

Deal

I have a degree in finance and a mathematical minor, I know that 2/32 is equal to 1/16.
i've not studied or worried about math in quite some time and even i still remember basic fractions.

maci9d.jpg
the person who did the test. take up your stupidity with him.
LOL

I just showed you his test samples. :eusa_doh:

So who told you no Indian blood was used?

maci9d.jpg

She lied.

Deal

i've not studied or worried about math in quite some time and even i still remember basic fractions.
LOLOL

Look at how excited y’all get when I make a mistake.

maci9d.jpg

She lied.

Deal

I always hated fractions.

There is something inherently rewarding for the answer to be x=1.

maci9d.jpg

She lied.

Deal

LOLOL

We are in a constant state of excitement with every post you make. If she’s 1/1,024th, her mom at best is 1/512th.

maci9d.jpg

She lied.

Deal

LOLOL

holy shit - you admitted you were wrong.

"dear diary...

YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TODAY!!!..."

She lied.

Deal

LOLOL

We are in a constant state of excitement with every post you make. If she’s 1/1,024th, her mom at best is 1/512th.
or 2/1024...

She lied.

Deal

LOLOL

Wrong as always. 1/512 was her mom’s worst case. Her best is 1/16.

LOLOL

Wrong as always. 1/512 was her mom’s worst case. Her best is 1/16.
warren herself showed to be no better than 1/64th which would make her mom, and i'll do this your way, 2/64th. you're again missing a generation.

Forum List

Back