Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

Elizabeth Warren has taken a DNA test.

The results show she wasn't lying.

Funny, the actual Cherokee Nation doesn't seem to agree:

Cherokee Nation Calls Elizabeth Warren's DNA Test 'Inappropriate and Wrong'

Meantime, genetic studies show that when you go back 8 generations, you only share about 0.001% of your DNA with another. That means she is 1/1000th of 1% or only 1 part in 100,000 full blooded Indian. At those levels, if her DNA test is even indeed accurate, any of us could probably make a similar claim.
The Cherokee Nation most likely has less dna showing native American Ancestry than she does.... this is why the Cherokee Indians do not use DNA tests to prove heritage. The Cherokees were the first friendly Indians to Europeans and began mixing and having children with the Europeans almost immediately....

Your last line is bulloney

I/1000 means exactly what it says...1 in 1000, NOT 1 in 100,000

1/1000 was the high number that you all keep regurgitating, but the results actually gave it the Range from 1/64 to 1/1024...1/64th means her great times 4 grandmother was Native American, which fits the family lore her mother had told her.

WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT to you?

What is this ruckus all about....?

Certainly you are not concerned with her heritage and family lore passed down....

And certainly you truly are not concerned with any kind of lie, Since your orange god lies about everything at least 10 times a day and 20 on Sunday, since he took office....

So what's the beef with Republicans going after Elizabeth Warren for years on this?

Lol.....naive sweetie....every New Englander has an Indian heritage.

What?

So now any person born in New England can now claim minority status when going for a job?

Doy

Why would she check a box marked "minority" ?

To get PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT, and have an unfair advantage to get hired. Universities love to promote their Diversity, and Multiculturalism. The more Identity Politics boxes you can check, the better. Warren could check female, and Native American. Two sought after categories.

"Massachusetts Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren isn't backing down from her claim of Native American ancestry, despite the apparent lack of primary documents proving that she's 1/32nd Cherokee."

Minority Rules: Who Gets To Claim Status As A Person Of Color?

Lizzy just gave us proof she had no business checking the box.

Thank you!
checking what box on her application for the Harvard job? Did she check a box on her application for the Harvard job or NOT?

I'll answer that for you, Warren DID NOT check any box on her application for the Harvard professor position she applied for....to indicate she should get native American preference.

PLEASE STOP with your bull crap Frankie....
Pocahontas is a fraud she has no credibility
how is she a fraud???

explain this thinking
how about you put I MUST PROVE THIS TRUE aside and just look at the facts around it. how is she native american, how about you prove this thinking also? i'll go first.

White? Black? A Murky Distinction Grows Still Murkier
On average, the scientists found, people who identified as African-American had genes that were only 73.2 percent African. European genes accounted for 24 percent of their DNA, while .8 percent came from Native Americans.

Latinos, on the other hand, had genes that were on average 65.1 percent European, 18 percent Native American, and 6.2 percent African. The researchers found that European-Americans had genomes that were on average 98.6 percent European, .19 percent African, and .18 Native American.
----------
looks like you can find "native american" in all of us to a very small degree. blacks can be .8%, latinos .18% and warren was a whopping .097%, less than blacks or latinos in generic studies.

so it really proves nothing at all except about what people thought they'd find and now people are going NEENER NEENER TOLD YOU SHE HAD INDIAN HERITAGE w/o even looking to see what the #'s hold and how to interpret them. she has in fact 1/2 the average amount in the standard european.

in short, this does not prove she has indian heritage but is a mutt like the rest of us.
Tell me something Iceberg....

WHY HAVE YOU IN THE RIGHT WING

Made anything at all out of Elizabeth Warren believing she had a Native American Grandmother as her family had told her?

WHY have republicans taken what she has said about her own heritage and made a mountain out of a molehill about it?

Why have you harassed her for years on it now?

Why does Trump make fun of her?

Why do you all deride and make fun of her for it?

WHAT IS THE FRICKING BIG DEAL?

Politics?

HATRED?

MISOGYNY

What is the INFANTILE argument about?

Why did you go after her in the first place?
1) cause warren was using this to gain benefits she didn't deserve. if trump said he was indian and was not, you'd be all over him so let's not pretend you'd not do the same FROM THE LEFT. hell the left would send anti-fa over and mob rules him until he confessed.
2) again - cause she lied about it to gain benefits
3) it's how we get our kicks. why do you and the left bag on trump 24x7? likely for similar reasons yet you'd feel justified cause... TRUMP.
4) trump is like southpark - he makes fun of everyone. for additional details, ask trump.
5) again - cause she lied about it and now she's crowing that having 1/2 the DNA of the average european makes her indian and like she won some bet OF WHICH she didn't go by the stated rules at the time anyway.

for someone who will bitch at trump and all the "trumpkins" you're coming across as so very hypocritical that one side is doing this to warren while the left is on 2 years of RUSSIA without a shread of proof. why does the left do that? politics? hatred?

as for misogyny - get the fuck over it. so tired of the left hiding behind word-shields to try and defend their bullshit actions. maybe - just maybe - people are picking on you cause of your own actions and your gender and race have not a god damn thing to do with it.

checking what box on her application for the Harvard job? Did she check a box on her application for the Harvard job or NOT?

I'll answer that for you, Warren DID NOT check any box on her application for the Harvard professor position she applied for....to indicate she should get native American preference.

how is she a fraud???

explain this thinking
how about you put I MUST PROVE THIS TRUE aside and just look at the facts around it. how is she native american, how about you prove this thinking also? i'll go first.

On average, the scientists found, people who identified as African-American had genes that were only 73.2 percent African. European genes accounted for 24 percent of their DNA, while .8 percent came from Native Americans.

Latinos, on the other hand, had genes that were on average 65.1 percent European, 18 percent Native American, and 6.2 percent African. The researchers found that European-Americans had genomes that were on average 98.6 percent European, .19 percent African, and .18 Native American.
----------
looks like you can find "native american" in all of us to a very small degree. blacks can be .8%, latinos .18% and warren was a whopping .097%, less than blacks or latinos in generic studies.

so it really proves nothing at all except about what people thought they'd find and now people are going NEENER NEENER TOLD YOU SHE HAD INDIAN HERITAGE w/o even looking to see what the #'s hold and how to interpret them. she has in fact 1/2 the average amount in the standard european.

in short, this does not prove she has indian heritage but is a mutt like the rest of us.

Made anything at all out of Elizabeth Warren believing she had a Native American Grandmother as her family had told her?

WHY have republicans taken what she has said about her own heritage and made a mountain out of a molehill about it?

Politics?

HATRED?

MISOGYNY

lol..... you are just miserable and pissed that somebody you support displays the political IQ of a small soap dish! Dukakis riding around in that tank decades ago..... never thought I'd see a more bone-head move by a politician. Along comes Elizabeth Warren:2up:
she, like much of the left, can dish it out but they can't take it and whine FOUL / RACIST / WOMAN HATER and other bullshit to hide their own actions by trying to deflect the other people as the bad guys.

how is she a fraud???

explain this thinking

----------

Politics?

HATRED?

MISOGYNY

did the box say minority?

Meantime, genetic studies show that when you go back 8 generations, you only share about 0.001% of your DNA with another. That means she is 1/1000th of 1% or only 1 part in 100,000 full blooded Indian. At those levels, if her DNA test is even indeed accurate, any of us could probably make a similar claim.
The Cherokee Nation most likely has less dna showing native American Ancestry than she does.... this is why the Cherokee Indians do not use DNA tests to prove heritage. The Cherokees were the first friendly Indians to Europeans and began mixing and having children with the Europeans almost immediately....

1/1000 was the high number that you all keep regurgitating, but the results actually gave it the Range from 1/64 to 1/1024...1/64th means her great times 4 grandmother was Native American, which fits the family lore her mother had told her.

Certainly you are not concerned with her heritage and family lore passed down....

And certainly you truly are not concerned with any kind of lie, Since your orange god lies about everything at least 10 times a day and 20 on Sunday, since he took office....

So what's the beef with Republicans going after Elizabeth Warren for years on this?
the cherokee nation has said DNA testing is a waste of time. now you're saying the cherokee nation would have less of their own DNA than warren?

lord all mighty you're fucked in the head.

1) cause warren was using this to gain benefits she didn't deserve.
THAT IS A LIE.

stop.
your not liking it doesn't make it a lie so please, no more telling me what to do or how to post and i won't tell you how to post.

prove she didn't use it to gain benefits. why else would she check the box OF WHICH is the ONLY WAY she'd be listed by harvard as american indian.

Last edited:

the cherokee nation has said DNA testing is a waste of time. now you're saying the cherokee nation would have less of their own DNA than warren?

lord all mighty you're fucked in the head.

A sucker to the matrix....they are all over this forum.

how is she a fraud???

explain this thinking

----------

Politics?

HATRED?

MISOGYNY

did the box say minority?
you're losing badly and with each idiotic post, losing any shred of credibility you ever *thought* you had. you're now wordsmithing trying hard to find some place to run and hide under but it ain't gonna happen. i'd just stop now and go back into another room and clear your head for the rest of the day.

To get PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT, and have an unfair advantage to get hired. Universities love to promote their Diversity, and Multiculturalism. The more Identity Politics boxes you can check, the better. Warren could check female, and Native American. Two sought after categories.

It's like saying that you were "born in Kenya". Exact same effect. Doesn't matter if you were a stoner, welcome to the Ivy League!

Dimms just admit it, she lied to get preferential treatment. It’s not the end of the world.
Lying fuck. She received no preferential treatment.
Yep!

None. zero. zip preference

Ethnicity not a factor in Elizabeth Warren’s rise in law - The Boston Globe
The globe? Lol

How about fox news?

Are you going to say fox is lying?

Harvard never considered Elizabeth Warren as Native American in hiring process, report says
Don't have cable.

If you are a brainwashed functional moron. She always said she had Native American ancestry, and this proves she does, brainwashed functional moron.
Based on that Trump does too.
I doubt it, super duper.Claims that US is a genetic melting pot appear overblown—if you're white | Genetic Literacy Project
Well it certainly was overblown by faucohauntus. If this broad is the requirement for minority status, and I hope it is, minority status includes everyone in the country. Can we be done with this racial divide democrat bullshit now?
Since when do rightards give a shit when a pol embellishes? Isn’t that the message the right boasts when defending Donald “4000 lies and counting” Trump?
Go talk to Stormy about that. Oh. Wait. She is busy sucking dick now that she has to pay Trumps legal fees. :D
LOL

You say that as though that’s a problem for her.

"I" challenged her?

And we only have the word of her colleagues at Haaaarvard that they didn't consider her "heritage" in her application.
Whose word do you have that says they DID consider her heritage when they hired her??

Why would she claim it unless it conferred on her some perceived advantage?

When filling out an application sure to be vetted, why lie? I have no doubt Sen. Warren was reporting family lore, and by taking a DNA test she was vindicated, and her DNA evidence supported what she had believed true.

In fact, my experience is that an application for employment asks a question of ethnicity, but the Q. and A. is on a tear off sheet for administrative purposes only.

Human Resources is not to use this information for hiring purposes, but some may do so, and it is on them (Harvard) and not on Sen. Warren if that was a factor reported to the Federal Authority.

She has no more Native American DNA than most people who's families have been here for as long as hers.

1/32-1/1024th isn't recognized by pretty much any tribe out there.

So F'n what? First of all that's not true; more importantly, you are a hack who hates Democrats, liberals and progressives for some reason, when you don't know all of them. That's pathological. Worse, you let Trump and the Republican Pols slide with their hate and fear mongering, lies and efforts to deny suffrage to American citizens.

I don't hate them for that. I think their politics are stupid. I hate individuals based on their actions.

For example, I think you are a fucking twat. Your standard progspeak rant shows me that.

I'll post it later, but, at best her DNA allegedly shows she has American Indian DNA 6 TO 10 GENERATIONS AGO! She has no business passing herself off as American Indian!
That matches what she had claimed. Sad for you.
She claimed to be a Cherokee. The ONLY way to be a Cherokee is to prove to the tribe your ancestry links to the Dawes Rolls.

So she’s a liar.
She said her mother was cherokee (another lie).And if she is damn smart, she would have known about the Dawes thing.

She claimed minority status to further herself. She is a crook and a liar.
She was talking about her mother’s heritage.

"As a kid, I never asked my mom for documentation when she talked about our Native American heritage. What kid would? But I knew my father's family didn't like that she was part Cherokee and part Delaware, so my parents had to elope." ~ Elizabeth Warren

She lied. It happens. Deal.

LOLOL

Oh, it worked alright. You don’t really think your acknowledgment is required, do ya?? :lmao:
In No way is she an American Indian... End of story
And never said she was, idiot.
Just admit it Pocahontas lied to improve her status... Her new name should be Pinocchio Pocahontas
LOLOLOL

Tell me again about Donald “Mydaddyonlygavemeonemilliondollars” Trump.
What does this has to do with Warren???
And you are a teacher? OMG...I pity your students.
It has to do with rightard hypocrisy. And what on Earth did I say that led you to think I’m a teacher?? :cuckoo:

She lied. It happens. Deal.
Oh? Where’s the lie? She said there was Indian in her heritage and she posted the results of a DNA test showing there’s Indian in her heritage.

I'll post it later, but, at best her DNA allegedly shows she has American Indian DNA 6 TO 10 GENERATIONS AGO! She has no business passing herself off as American Indian!
That matches what she had claimed. Sad for you.
She claimed to be a Cherokee. The ONLY way to be a Cherokee is to prove to the tribe your ancestry links to the Dawes Rolls.

So she’s a liar.
She said her mother was cherokee (another lie).And if she is damn smart, she would have known about the Dawes thing.

She claimed minority status to further herself. She is a crook and a liar.
She was talking about her mother’s heritage.

"As a kid, I never asked my mom for documentation when she talked about our Native American heritage. What kid would? But I knew my father's family didn't like that she was part Cherokee and part Delaware, so my parents had to elope." ~ Elizabeth Warren
Her mom would have been 1/512 Cherokee.

So Warren lies for political gain. Cultural appropriation is a no-no in Leftardsville.

Forum List

Back