Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

We all have 1/1,000th of something in us.
Between this bogus farce and the unseemly Kavanaugh mess the libs have stabbed their own selves to death right in front of us.

Does it matter?
Ask a native american, i believe it does. Lol, liberals cannot do anything right. You elected a negro that was half white.
I believe Trump calling her "Pocahontas" was insulting to Native Americans no matter if she is able to join a tribe or not.

I believe that what you believe is even less meaningful now than it ever has been before. And God knows, it was never meaningful before.

Just wait till he starts calling her fauxcahontas. OMG... He's going to shove that up her ass until she sprouts a headress!
She has effectively Doomed herself to hearing that all through the next campaign effort. Honestly she should have just left it alone.

Jo

Well Trump has no leg to stand on, just like the birth cert of Obama. He is such a liar.
You do realize that birth cert of obama came from a state he never was in?

she has zero native american dna

She possesses 12 times more Native American blood than a white person from Great Britain, the report found, and 10 times more than a white person from Utah.
Of course she does, now multitply 12 times and 10 times by the amount of native american dna I claim she has [zero] and you will see that your claim backs up my claim

Elizabeth Warren has taken a DNA test.

The results show she wasn't lying.

trump and the republicans have been lying all this time.

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

Just like most Americans.

So go ahead and call her names. You're only showing your hate and ignorance.

which an expert said shows “strong evidence’’ :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

They never ever stop lying.

The test shows the following:

She possesses 12 times more Native American blood than a white person from Great Britain, the report found, and 10 times more than a white person from Utah.

So she has Native American DNA in her blood.

Which means she wasn't lying.
The tester lied. Like all dims. You see, I don't care what "proof" you have. Dims have been caught lying so many times that I will not believe a goddam thing they say. Ever. I don't care what it is.

You support a party that lies, lies and lies some more, so I already know you don't care about proof. You're a bunch of stupid opportunists with no moral compass. You just want to 'win'. Pathetic.
I already told you that I don't give a damn what you criminals say or think. You should all be rounded up and sentenced.

Sentenced for what?

Do you have a clue how our justice system works?

Benny Johnson lays out ‘every time Elizabeth Warren has lied’ about her heritage in EPIC thread
https://twitchy.com ^

We really, truly think that Sen. Elizabeth Warren actually thinks that a DNA test revealing she might be 1/1024th Native American is proof of her claim to Native American heritage — even though the Cherokee Nation itself is disputing that delusion and taking it as the insult it is.

And we’ve already seen that a 1997 Fordham Law Review piece described Elizabeth Warren as Harvard Law School’s “first woman of color.” Wonder where they got that idea? Is that what she told them, or did she wear native garb and bring in a dish from the “Pow Wow Chow” cookbook to which she contributed and they just assumed?

We’ve had a lot of posts on Warren being hammered today over what she somehow considered a big win, but we have to hand it to the Daily Caller’s Benny Johnson for compiling this epic list of Elizabeth Warren lies. Enjoy

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

And did you go secure yourself a cushy job by claiming to be a Native American?

Just like Elizabeth Warren, no I didn't.

Just saying she did doesn't make it true.

Provide credible and honest proof.

fox news says you're a liar.

Harvard never considered Elizabeth Warren as Native American in hiring process, report says

which an expert said shows “strong evidence’’ :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

They never ever stop lying.

The test shows the following:

So she has Native American DNA in her blood.

Which means she wasn't lying.
The tester lied. Like all dims. You see, I don't care what "proof" you have. Dims have been caught lying so many times that I will not believe a goddam thing they say. Ever. I don't care what it is.

You support a party that lies, lies and lies some more, so I already know you don't care about proof. You're a bunch of stupid opportunists with no moral compass. You just want to 'win'. Pathetic.
I already told you that I don't give a damn what you criminals say or think. You should all be rounded up and sentenced.

Sentenced for what?

Do you have a clue how our justice system works?
Perjury, Obstruction, Illegal possession / handling / storage of classified, conspiracy, intent to commit conspiracy, sedition, etc... for starters...

I'll post it later, but, at best her DNA allegedly shows she has American Indian DNA 6 TO 10 GENERATIONS AGO! She has no business passing herself off as American Indian!

upload_2018-10-15_23-30-42.png

Awesome. Eat that, assholes.
did you read the story?

"“The vast majority” of Warren’s ancestry is European but “the results strongly support the existence of an unadmixed Native American ancestor” six to 10 generations ago, according to Carlos D. Bustamante, a Stanford University professor who analyzed the results."

now look up "unadmixed".

Elizabeth Warren is 0.001% "unadmixed" native, so that makes her a native.

According to 23andme, blacks in USA are around 20% white, thus blacks are 20,000 times more white than Elizabeth Warren is native.

By Elizabeth Warren's logic, American blacks are white.

The stupidity of tRumpkins knows no bounds.

You ask for proof and she gets it for you but you still don't believe it.

They do that over and over and over.

With so many issues about democrats.

Proof is right in front of their faces yet they still lie.

It's really disgusting.
this coming from someone who's put "NATIVE INDIAN" in the subject line when that is far from what the tests revealed.

It all makes sense now.

65monq.png

The stupidity of tRumpkins knows no bounds.

You ask for proof and she gets it for you but you still don't believe it.
It's called Trumpanzee-ism.... monkey see, monkey do... I don't expect any of them anymore, to ever tell the truth.... truth is VOID among the whole lot... they follow the leader.... in to the Lake of Fire! Sad! :(
so - the dems never lie?

please. for the love of god this generic stereotyping bullshit really needs to stop.

LOL

Many moons ago, paleface squaw spoke with forked tongue to red man, promised heap big reparation. Instead snakewoman take government funding and waste on the creature that walks like man but has skin like obsidian. Make sky and earth spirit angry.

Now the chief brave of the white man, with top of head yellow like corn, who count many coup against paleface-who-prefer-night-creature show for all to see the cowardly nature of trickster squaw.
Tribe no longer deal with squaw who lie. Only trust palefaces like Chief Lion-Soaring-High, Turtle-that-Sniffs-Firerock, and Man-With-Name-of-Woman.

upload_2018-10-15_23-50-3.png

Dimms just admit it, she lied to get preferential treatment. It’s not the end of the world.
Lying fuck. She received no preferential treatment.
Yep!

None. zero. zip preference

Ethnicity not a factor in Elizabeth Warren’s rise in law - The Boston Globe
The globe? Lol

How about fox news?

Are you going to say fox is lying?

Harvard never considered Elizabeth Warren as Native American in hiring process, report says

Elizabeth Warren’s DNA match is to Latin Americans, not Native Americans
Washington Examiner ^ |

The genetics researcher who reviewed Sen. Elizabeth Warren's, D-Mass., DNA in an attempt to counter President Trump's "Pocahontas" jibes compared her samples with those from people in Colombia, Mexico, and Peru rather than Native Americans in the U.S.

Warren's DNA was reviewed at her request by Carlos Bustamante, a Stanford University genetics researcher, who compared it to reference samples and reported that he had found a Native American ancestor "approximately 8 generations" ago.

Bustamante, however, didn't compare Warren's DNA against Native Americans who live in the continental U.S., citing cultural reluctance to submit to DNA tests. Instead, he used recent samples from other countries whose populations presumably share a lineage during human settlement of the Americas about 15,000-25,000 years ago.

Warren's attempt to rebut the long-ridiculed claim, which was accompanied by a slickly produced television ad, appeared to be a move calculated to clear the way for a 2020 presidential bid. But it may backfire by adding confusion and controversy.

Some genealogical researchers point to limitations in both science and social meaning of the test results, which seem unlikely to prevent political attacks that Warren falsely claimed to be an ethnic minority to become a Harvard University professor.

Academic skeptics point out the murky nature of DNA reference samples, and others argue that even if Warren has a native ancestor, that doesn't make her an American Indian in a cultural or political sense, or validate past claims of Cherokee ancestry.

Bustamante used DNA reference samples from the 1000 Genomes Project, an international effort that recorded samples from people around the world. He wrote that the strongest proof of indigenous ancestry could be found along Chromosome 10.

Read more at washingtonexaminer.com

Awesome. Eat that, assholes.

Methinks you should have read all the previous replies before declaring "victory" on this one.

1/32nd to 1/512th ancestry isn't proof of the level of heritage she was claiming.

90ni82.jpg

so what else is warren? Part Godzilla? Part Mexican? Part Martian Alien? Part Ground Hog? {well, ground hogs do have high cheek bones}

Forum List

Back