Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

I'll post it later, but, at best her DNA allegedly shows she has American Indian DNA 6 TO 10 GENERATIONS AGO! She has no business passing herself off as American Indian!
That matches what she had claimed. Sad for you.
At best, she is 1/1024 Native American. Every American probably has that much Indian blood in them. She is no more native American than any other American.
A lot of "probably"s in that post.

A lot of guessing.

I though the test said 6-10 generations. Do some math

So, the people that were from Europe that emmigrated here after 1920, they have Native American blood? You know, like your orange buddy?
If anyone in their family tree married anyone who's family history in American goes back a little father, then they are probably part Native American, and that's probably a majority of Americans.

The Indian groups used to match her DNA against were Mexican, Columbian, and Peruvian.
No wonder the Cherokees pitched a bitch (literally!).
She's likely more Hispanic than American Indian!
Open borders, bitchez

So she's most likely a descendant of the Spanish Conquistadors, who systematically murdered all of the Indians?

I'd buy that.

They didn't say anything about Spaniards. I believe they're saying the test "strongly indicates" a match with indigenous people from Mexico or Colombia or Peru. So a distant ancestor with some heritage from whatever pre-colonization people come from those areas.

Elizabeth Warren has taken a DNA test.

The results show she wasn't lying.

trump and the republicans have been lying all this time.

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

Just like most Americans.

So go ahead and call her names. You're only showing your hate and ignorance.

And did you go secure yourself a cushy job by claiming to be a Native American?

Just like Elizabeth Warren, no I didn't.

Just saying she did doesn't make it true.

Provide credible and honest proof.

fox news says you're a liar.

Harvard never considered Elizabeth Warren as Native American in hiring process, report says

Liz Warren a minority hire, really? University should have verified

So Harvard promoted her as a minority hire. And Republicans don't even like it that minorities get special treatment.

Would any Republican here not vote for Trump in 2020 if you found out he lied and said he had indian ancestors? Fuck no that wouldn't stop you from voting for him.

This is Harvard's mistake not Warren's. She believed she had indian in her background, and she put it down. She did not put it down in her application when she was trying to get hired.

So Harvard bragged they had 1 more minority working there than they actually did.

Does any Republican here care? You guys don't like AA anyways.
you make no sense because you are crying so much
:206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206:

I'll post it later, but, at best her DNA allegedly shows she has American Indian DNA 6 TO 10 GENERATIONS AGO! She has no business passing herself off as American Indian!
At best, she is 1/1024 Native American. Every American probably has that much Indian blood in them. She is no more native American than any other American.

A lot of guessing.

So, the people that were from Europe that emmigrated here after 1920, they have Native American blood? You know, like your orange buddy?
If anyone in their family tree married anyone who's family history in American goes back a little father, then they are probably part Native American, and that's probably a majority of Americans.

Not me. I’m pure honky.

A lot of guessing.

Sounds like someone a couple hundred years ago married a little "beneath" them, and then they hurried up and went back to finding dates at the country club. Not sure how else you get someone who is excessively white like she is.

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

She is about as much Indian as I am Chinese
Sum Teng Wong

A lot of guessing.

Sounds like someone a couple hundred years ago married a little "beneath" them, and then they hurried up and went back to finding dates at the country club. Not sure how else you get someone who is excessively white like she is.

Raping slaves?

I was never on the bandwagon for her to have a DNA Test. I suspect it is quite common for people to have some Indian Ancestry in America. 1/32 Native American is practically meaningless. Of course if 1/32nd is the standard, then all of us are minorities of some sort.

This is exactly right. Everyone in the country is 1/32 SOME minority. So we're all minorities if this dumb bitch is.

Bring that back to your teepee and stick that in ya pipe and smoke it, you squah!

A lot of guessing.

Your sig picture is the most terrifying Halloween ghoul picture I've ever seen !

Funny, the actual Cherokee Nation doesn't seem to agree:

Cherokee Nation Calls Elizabeth Warren's DNA Test 'Inappropriate and Wrong'

Meantime, genetic studies show that when you go back 8 generations, you only share about 0.001% of your DNA with another. That means she is 1/1000th of 1% or only 1 part in 100,000 full blooded Indian. At those levels, if her DNA test is even indeed accurate, any of us could probably make a similar claim.
The Cherokee Nation most likely has less dna showing native American Ancestry than she does.... this is why the Cherokee Indians do not use DNA tests to prove heritage. The Cherokees were the first friendly Indians to Europeans and began mixing and having children with the Europeans almost immediately....

Your last line is bulloney

I/1000 means exactly what it says...1 in 1000, NOT 1 in 100,000

1/1000 was the high number that you all keep regurgitating, but the results actually gave it the Range from 1/64 to 1/1024...1/64th means her great times 4 grandmother was Native American, which fits the family lore her mother had told her.

WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT to you?

What is this ruckus all about....?

Certainly you are not concerned with her heritage and family lore passed down....

And certainly you truly are not concerned with any kind of lie, Since your orange god lies about everything at least 10 times a day and 20 on Sunday, since he took office....

So what's the beef with Republicans going after Elizabeth Warren for years on this?

Lol.....naive sweetie....every New Englander has an Indian heritage.

What?

So now any person born in New England can now claim minority status when going for a job?

Doy

TO claim minority status requires you meet certain guidelines. Gert a fucking grip & quit lying to protect your orange butt buddy.

Why did she claim she was Native American and why is she now claiming she is 1/512th Native American?

Gee, 1/500th Native American. That's the highest figure I've yet seen! Does that mean if I get a metal sliver in my finger I can claim to be an iron bar? :D

No, Iron Man!

Harvard never considered Elizabeth Warren as Native American in hiring process, report says

So Harvard promoted her as a minority hire. And Republicans don't even like it that minorities get special treatment.

Would any Republican here not vote for Trump in 2020 if you found out he lied and said he had indian ancestors? Fuck no that wouldn't stop you from voting for him.

This is Harvard's mistake not Warren's. She believed she had indian in her background, and she put it down. She did not put it down in her application when she was trying to get hired.

So Harvard bragged they had 1 more minority working there than they actually did.

you make no sense because you are crying so much
:206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206:
It’s Harvard’s responsibility to verify if someone qualifies as a Native American or Hispanic. I might have some black in my family tree so even though I’m white I identify as an African American. My dad or one grandfather was black for example.

If Elizabeth warren didn’t use Indian to get a scholarship so what? Even if she did it’s the scholarship programs job to confirm or deny the box I check.

Mountain, mole hill

Benny Johnson lays out ‘every time Elizabeth Warren has lied’ about her heritage in EPIC thread
https://twitchy.com ^

We really, truly think that Sen. Elizabeth Warren actually thinks that a DNA test revealing she might be 1/1024th Native American is proof of her claim to Native American heritage — even though the Cherokee Nation itself is disputing that delusion and taking it as the insult it is.

And we’ve already seen that a 1997 Fordham Law Review piece described Elizabeth Warren as Harvard Law School’s “first woman of color.” Wonder where they got that idea? Is that what she told them, or did she wear native garb and bring in a dish from the “Pow Wow Chow” cookbook to which she contributed and they just assumed?

We’ve had a lot of posts on Warren being hammered today over what she somehow considered a big win, but we have to hand it to the Daily Caller’s Benny Johnson for compiling this epic list of Elizabeth Warren lies. Enjoy

Warren is a woman of color.

White is a color, isn't it?

Technically, it's an absence of color.

Of course, most Caucasian people are actually kinda pinkish-beige.

No. White objects fully reflect and scatter all the visible wavelengths of light. It is actually all colors combined!

There are no lies, only embellishments ~ American rightards
She has been soundly rejected by the very tribe she claims have the heritage of...
She’s a lying bitch

We are to believe that her mother had to elope when she got married because she was 1/1000 Native American?

Well.... They must have had some very meticulous bigots in town..you know...people who were a thousand times more prejudiced than normal!

And freaking psychic, to boot. Pretty sure no one can detect 1/1024th Native American purely by sight.
So? Did she ever claim to look like an Indian?

You never heard her comments about having high cheekbones.

Wow Dood, minorities getting special treatment is a whole lot different than someone taking advantage when they're not a minority...dumbass.

look Dana 7360, the only reason this is an issue is because Warren has played the Pocahontas card for political gain. She deserves all the shit she gets and more for telling us that she is better qualified to hold office because there is a trace of Native American DNA in her. You know what it really means? Some dude in her family raped a poor Native American and then took the baby from the poor woman.

Damn .... You think it was kavanaugh?
:abgg2q.jpg:

Jo

Forum List

Back