Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

i own up to them all the time when i make 'em. but your math is way off.

indian blood as far as i've read can't be used because american indians won't allow it. link provided several times. stop math and go google for a bit.
LOL

I showed you the test samples. What a pity you’re ineducable.

The same test samples that you didn't read, and thus didn't know they said that they didn't actually have any Native American samples from the US?
Dumbfuck, where did I say the samples were from the U.S.??

In fact, the section I posted from the report even identified them as being tribes located in Canada and Mexico.

Dumbfuck, where did I say we were talking about anything YOU said?

Let's review, because I'm not interested in playing your little "I'll be obtuse and pretend we're talking about something different every fucking time I answer until people get so tired of talking to something with fewer IQ points than a chunk of granite that they walk away, at which point I'll claim 'VICTORY' on the basis of how relentlessly stupid I am" game.

Elizabeth Warren spent years claiming to be Native American, specifically Cherokee and sometimes Delaware, in her recent family history.

The Cherokee and the Delaware are both North American tribes originating within what is now the United States.

Elizabeth Warren recently had a DNA test done, which showed that she PROBABLY had .09% DNA that the tester attributed to Native American, which is about half of what most white Americans have.

The tester admitted, in the summary results of his test, that he had no DNA samples from US Native Americans with which to compare Warren's DNA, because Native Americans in the US rarely consent to participate in genetic studies.

The tester further explained that he reached his conclusions through comparisons with DNA samples from Mexico, Colombia, and Peru, and by his own extrapolation theories as to prehistoric human migration. That is, after all, his primary field of study.

Now then, since you are presumably finally caught up on all the facts, see if you can say something coherent and relevant to the topic. I'm sure we're all waiting on tenterhooks to see if you pull it off.
very good response. however you may as well be saying

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH cause that's all he's going to hear.

I know.

When will you ever be truthful? Post a link which provides evidence that you are being truthful [I look forward to the source(s)].

BTW, Indian blood? DNA is a proven source of data in individual and their ancesters, blood not nearly as much.
If she is an Indian, I am a black man.

That's the overall point.

She is not a minority. She used her lie of being a minority to get a job at Harvard.

THAT is the overall point.

You have no evidence she misused her ancestry to secure employment, if you had, you or someone else would have so stated (and you of course would have echoed it) and provided incontestable evidence.

If one is to question the Resume of every pol, they might find many who made false or misleading statement.

Donald J. Trump make claim being a self made billionaire, which seems to have been exposed by the NY Times recently; there is much more evidence that his pretense of being a self made business man / ;billionaire is well over stated; and, his claim to be an expert negotiator has been exposed as bullshit, he's nothing more than a bully and a scofflaw.

And yet she was gullible enough to have a DNA test done.

Jo

It's too bad Trump can't take a Truth Test, of course he's not so gullible as to do so.

i own up to them all the time when i make 'em. but your math is way off.

indian blood as far as i've read can't be used because american indians won't allow it. link provided several times. stop math and go google for a bit.
LOL

I showed you the test samples. What a pity you’re ineducable.

The same test samples that you didn't read, and thus didn't know they said that they didn't actually have any Native American samples from the US?
Dumbfuck, where did I say the samples were from the U.S.??

In fact, the section I posted from the report even identified them as being tribes located in Canada and Mexico.

Dumbfuck, where did I say we were talking about anything YOU said?

Let's review, because I'm not interested in playing your little "I'll be obtuse and pretend we're talking about something different every fucking time I answer until people get so tired of talking to something with fewer IQ points than a chunk of granite that they walk away, at which point I'll claim 'VICTORY' on the basis of how relentlessly stupid I am" game.

Elizabeth Warren spent years claiming to be Native American, specifically Cherokee and sometimes Delaware, in her recent family history.

The Cherokee and the Delaware are both North American tribes originating within what is now the United States.

Elizabeth Warren recently had a DNA test done, which showed that she PROBABLY had .09% DNA that the tester attributed to Native American, which is about half of what most white Americans have.

The tester admitted, in the summary results of his test, that he had no DNA samples from US Native Americans with which to compare Warren's DNA, because Native Americans in the US rarely consent to participate in genetic studies.

The tester further explained that he reached his conclusions through comparisons with DNA samples from Mexico, Colombia, and Peru, and by his own extrapolation theories as to prehistoric human migration. That is, after all, his primary field of study.

Now then, since you are presumably finally caught up on all the facts, see if you can say something coherent and relevant to the topic. I'm sure we're all waiting on tenterhooks to see if you pull it off.

Don't bet the farm on it....

Jo

You'll notice I'm not holding my breath.

When will you ever be truthful? Post a link which provides evidence that you are being truthful [I look forward to the source(s)].

BTW, Indian blood? DNA is a proven source of data in individual and their ancesters, blood not nearly as much.

She is not a minority. She used her lie of being a minority to get a job at Harvard.

You have no evidence she misused her ancestry to secure employment, if you had, you or someone else would have so stated (and you of course would have echoed it) and provided incontestable evidence.

If one is to question the Resume of every pol, they might find many who made false or misleading statement.

Donald J. Trump make claim being a self made billionaire, which seems to have been exposed by the NY Times recently; there is much more evidence that his pretense of being a self made business man / ;billionaire is well over stated; and, his claim to be an expert negotiator has been exposed as bullshit, he's nothing more than a bully and a scofflaw.

Jo
Yep, Her little test proves she has no American Indian heritage

Photo of Rustic and his pals:

images
This is as close as she ever got to being American Indian...

DpkY_M5W0AAyvdd.jpg

Wrong as always. 1/512 was her mom’s worst case. Her best is 1/16.
warren herself showed to be no better than 1/64th which would make her mom, and i'll do this your way, 2/64th. you're again missing a generation.
Holyshit. :eusa_doh:

Again, pay attention. We’re talking about her mom. If Elizabeth Warren’s range is 1/32 - 1/1024, what do you think her mom’s range is?

And why do you refuse to answer the question, who told you no Indian blood was used in her DNA test?

Couple of things. The "match" to particular racial, ethnic groups is not a DIRECT outcome of testing specific DNA from an ancient ancestor. All of those "group associations" that 23&me or others give you is a STATISTICAL estimate of your ULTIMATE ancestry. Thus the very wide range (variance) given in the estimate.

GENERALLY, if it's not 0.4% or HIGHER -- it's "in the noise" and there is NO TELLING what the actual number really is. It's a mere suggestion of possibility at that point. And there is ZERO point in arguing what the ACTUAL number might be.

In fact, to your question about her mother, it doesn't necessarily matter. Because some of the "group" markers may entirely SKIP generations.

The group basis for any ethnic/regional/racial group is ALSO widely subject to variance. Any 2 DNA analysis programs will vary in the numbers assigned. So THIS apparently was a CUSTOM STUDY done at Stanford where they are NOT in the business of collecting and processing literally MILLIONS of samples from around the world. And apparently, the researcher commissioned for this political "dog and pony" show put together his reference data bases of ethnicity, region, race from Ad Hoc stuff available thru academia.

At this point in the business of matching folks to their probably ancestry -- that simply cannot compete with the larger commercial operations for dependability, accuracy. The white coat probably should not have put his name on the report. Because NOW -- his credibility is becoming a political hand grenade tossed by politicians desperate for attention and power.
Ah, yes, the ever popular shoot the messenger tactic. Well, in reality, Dr. Bustamante was able to cross identify some ¾ of a million samples of genetic variation in this test, more than enough to back his findings.

In reality, it was Dr. Bustamante himself who said there was no Native American DNA sample involved, and that he had to extrapolate off of Mexican, Colombian, and Peruvian DNA.

He didn't have or want access to the large and reliable commercial "group bases"... But what EVERYONE should know here is that "American Native" DNA is not IN most of the large data bases to any great extant.

The Indian tribes don't WANT to participate in the group bases. It's harder to get reliable information on their group than cannibals in the Pacific. They fear that revealing their "group bases" would further irritate the LARGE fights over tribal membership that now exist. Especially since the big GAMBLING MONEY has started to flow..

Elizabeth Warren has taken a DNA test.

The results show she wasn't lying.

trump and the republicans have been lying all this time.

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

Just like most Americans.

So go ahead and call her names. You're only showing your hate and ignorance.

And did you go secure yourself a cushy job by claiming to be a Native American?

Just like Elizabeth Warren, no I didn't.

Just saying she did doesn't make it true.

Provide credible and honest proof.

fox news says you're a liar.

Harvard never considered Elizabeth Warren as Native American in hiring process, report says

Liz Warren a minority hire, really? University should have verified

So Harvard promoted her as a minority hire. And Republicans don't even like it that minorities get special treatment.

Would any Republican here not vote for Trump in 2020 if you found out he lied and said he had indian ancestors? Fuck no that wouldn't stop you from voting for him.

This is Harvard's mistake not Warren's. She believed she had indian in her background, and she put it down. She did not put it down in her application when she was trying to get hired.

So Harvard bragged they had 1 more minority working there than they actually did.

Does any Republican here care? You guys don't like AA anyways.
bullshit.

it's my responsibility to know who i am.

god damn some liberals refuse to be accountable for their own actions.

The Indian groups used to match her DNA against were Mexican, Columbian, and Peruvian.
No wonder the Cherokees pitched a bitch (literally!).
She's likely more Hispanic than American Indian!
Open borders, bitchez

Jo
Yep, Her little test proves she has no American Indian heritage

Photo of Rustic and his pals:

images
This is as close as she ever got to being American Indian...

DpkY_M5W0AAyvdd.jpg

She missed her calling. She could pass as one of the Village People with that getup.

The Indian groups used to match her DNA against were Mexican, Columbian, and Peruvian.
No wonder the Cherokees pitched a bitch (literally!).
She's likely more Hispanic than American Indian!
Open borders, bitchez

So she's most likely a descendant of the Spanish Conquistadors, who systematically murdered all of the Indians?

I'd buy that.

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

She is about as much Indian as I am Chinese

Dan 'Ho Lee Fuk' Stubbs!

Last edited:

Dan 'Ho Lee Shit' Stubbs!
No the name is Wong. Sorry.

I'll post it later, but, at best her DNA allegedly shows she has American Indian DNA 6 TO 10 GENERATIONS AGO! She has no business passing herself off as American Indian!
That matches what she had claimed. Sad for you.

Lol, no it doesn’t. She got a job at a teaching institution as their “first woman of color”. The bitch lied enough.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back