Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

Well.... They must have had some very meticulous bigots in town..you know...people who were a thousand times more prejudiced than normal!

And freaking psychic, to boot. Pretty sure no one can detect 1/1024th Native American purely by sight.
So? Did she ever claim to look like an Indian?

You never heard her comments about having high cheekbones.
No, what did she say about her cheekbones?
Warren said her high cheekbones were evidence that she's Native. I suppose if she claimed to be black she would say her big lips were evidence. She's an idiot and a racist.
So quote her. One idiot tried but failed miserably.

And freaking psychic, to boot. Pretty sure no one can detect 1/1024th Native American purely by sight.

Warren said her high cheekbones were evidence that she's Native. I suppose if she claimed to be black she would say her big lips were evidence. She's an idiot and a racist.
Naw, I'll let you stomp your feet and steam about it. You're the desperate one here, not me. You're the idiot defending a lying fraud that just blew up her political career.

Naw, I'll let you stomp your feet and steam about it. You're the desperate one here, not me. You're the idiot defending a lying fraud that just blew up her political career.
LOLOL

I'm not stomping my feet. I'm laughing at you retards who can't backup your bullshit. :mm:

LOLOL

I'm not stomping my feet. I'm laughing at you retards who can't backup your bullshit. :mm:
You're confused. The bullshit is the lying fraud you're defending. Her political career is over. Why do you bother?

Thanks.

She doesn't say anything about her cheekbones.
You're correct, she says her proof of being native american is her mothers cheek bones, you're quite welcome

Plus, the added benefit from that video -- she identifies the Indian ancestor as just one generation from what her DNA test showed as a possibility.
In the video she actually identifies the indian ancestor more specifically as Cherokee but the dna does not.. and if you are going to fudge a dna report are you going to get it wrong? and she was off by one from 1/1024th?

LOLOL

You're confused. The bullshit is the lying fraud you're defending. Her political career is over. Why do you bother?
LOLOL

She's in office at least another 6+ years until she's 70 something. That's your idea of her career is over??

:lmao:

Last edited:
.you may want to try turning the page in your thesaurus occasionally.

To expand your vocabulary, why else?

This forum has an ignore feature. If my posts are too much for your limited abilities, you're always free to ignore them.
What on earth makes you think I want to ignore you [I have never put anyone on ignore, it is a sign of academic defect], as a liberal you are the target audience.

Thanks.

You're correct, she says her proof of being native american is her mothers cheek bones, you're quite welcome

Plus, the added benefit from that video -- she identifies the Indian ancestor as just one generation from what her DNA test showed as a possibility.
In the video she actually identifies the indian ancestor more specifically as Cherokee but the dna does not.. and if you are going to fudge a dna report are you going to get it wrong? and she was off by one from 1/1024th?
No, she was off by one saying her Indian heritage was 5 generations before her. Her DNA test revealed it could have been 6. And the test does not rule out Cherokee since Cherokee was not among the samples to test against. At the same time, for the same reason, it doesn't confirm it either. What it does show is that there is Indian blood in her heritage.

.you may want to try turning the page in your thesaurus occasionally.

To expand your vocabulary, why else?

This forum has an ignore feature. If my posts are too much for your limited abilities, you're always free to ignore them.
What on earth makes you think I want to ignore you [I have never put anyone on ignore, it is a sign of academic defect], as a liberal you are the target audience.
You were whining about my posts. I was merely offering up suggestions to relieve you from your pain.

No, she was off by one saying her Indian heritage was 5 generations before her. Her DNA test revealed it could have been 6. And the test does not rule out Cherokee since Cherokee was not among the samples to test against. At the same time, for the same reason, it doesn't confirm it either. What it does show is that there is Indian blood in her heritage.
And this is exactly what should and would be expected from a bogus dna test [also the way it was done and the way it was presented are exactly how you would run a scam] This dna scam isn't for those of us who know she is lying, [they know we won't fall for it] it is for those who desperately need to believe she is not lying, [they need a life line].

Last edited:
LOLOL

LOLOL

She's in office at least another 4+ years until she's 70 something. That's your idea of her career is over??

Yeah, she's supposed to run for President. Not any more.

There is failure here to be sure.

Jo

LOLOL

LOLOL

She's in office at least another 4+ years until she's 70 something. That's your idea of her career is over??

LOLOL

Says who? You?

LOLOL

LOLOL

Dear me you are a veritable fountain of misinformation are you not?

Elizabeth Warren's senate seat in Massachusetts is up for grabs this very November. Not to worry my vulgar little homunculus, Massachusetts is one of the bluest of the blue States and will probably reelect her despite the fact that she has done absolutely nothing for the state in the six years that she's been there. She is facing a pretty fiesty Challenger from the state legislature though and he has taken down more than one giant in his career. The debate is tomorrow night.... Don't miss it! It's going to be a hoot. I hear tell that the Indian nation is sending up a number of protesters..

Perhaps you should be there so that you can counter their accusations with your marvelous vocabulary filled with intellectually starved terminology.

Who knows?? if you are loud and rude enough you may even get a pat on the head.

Jo

Last edited:

Well, one can conclude that her appearance does say native American
Something extremely racist:

LOLOL

Thanks.

You also left out the biggest bonus for you in the video...its blatant racism

LOLOL

LOLOL

I gave that rep for the avatar after I laughed heartily at it....

Oh man. :21:

And did you go secure yourself a cushy job by claiming to be a Native American?

Just like Elizabeth Warren, no I didn't.

Just saying she did doesn't make it true.

Provide credible and honest proof.

fox news says you're a liar.

Harvard never considered Elizabeth Warren as Native American in hiring process, report says

Liz Warren a minority hire, really? University should have verified

So Harvard promoted her as a minority hire. And Republicans don't even like it that minorities get special treatment.

Would any Republican here not vote for Trump in 2020 if you found out he lied and said he had indian ancestors? Fuck no that wouldn't stop you from voting for him.

This is Harvard's mistake not Warren's. She believed she had indian in her background, and she put it down. She did not put it down in her application when she was trying to get hired.

So Harvard bragged they had 1 more minority working there than they actually did.

Does any Republican here care? You guys don't like AA anyways.
you make no sense because you are crying so much
:206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206:
It’s Harvard’s responsibility to verify if someone qualifies as a Native American or Hispanic. I might have some black in my family tree so even though I’m white I identify as an African American. My dad or one grandfather was black for example.

If Elizabeth warren didn’t use Indian to get a scholarship so what? Even if she did it’s the scholarship programs job to confirm or deny the box I check.

Mountain, mole hill
someone claims to be a minority/etc and it's the school's fault??!!!??
wrong and wrong

LOLOL

LOLOL

You're avatar should be bigger!!!!!!!! signature perhaps

Forum List

Back