Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

We are to believe that her mother had to elope when she got married because she was 1/1000 Native American?

Well.... They must have had some very meticulous bigots in town..you know...people who were a thousand times more prejudiced than normal!

And freaking psychic, to boot. Pretty sure no one can detect 1/1024th Native American purely by sight.
So? Did she ever claim to look like an Indian?

You never heard her comments about having high cheekbones.
No, what did she say about her cheekbones?
In her mind they alone prove she’s an American Indian, even though her little test proved she’s not...

Thanks.

She doesn't say anything about her cheekbones.
You're correct, she says her proof of being native american is her mothers cheek bones, you're quite welcome

Plus, the added benefit from that video -- she identifies the Indian ancestor as just one generation from what her DNA test showed as a possibility.
In the video she actually identifies the indian ancestor more specifically as Cherokee but the dna does not.. and if you are going to fudge a dna report are you going to get it wrong? and she was off by one from 1/1024th?
No, she was off by one saying her Indian heritage was 5 generations before her. Her DNA test revealed it could have been 6. And the test does not rule out Cherokee since Cherokee was not among the samples to test against. At the same time, for the same reason, it doesn't confirm it either. What it does show is that there is Indian blood in her heritage.
The Cherokee nation told her to fuck off

and why does this matter in the grand scheme of your life?
You might want to show where he made that claim, and you might want to explain why his claim matters in the "grand scheme of your life"...she lied and he's calling her on it, if it is left to stand then there is no need to argue it, if it is claimed she did not lie then you have the basis for disagreement, not a blue print of a life's schematic...but in the interest of fairness why not try asking those who agree with warren how it matters in the "grand scheme of their lives"?

OMG! Having Trump call you a liar is like being welcomed to an AA meeting by your sponsor!

You might want to show where he made that claim, and you might want to explain why his claim matters in the "grand scheme of your life"...she lied and he's calling her on it, if it is left to stand then there is no need to argue it, if it is claimed she did not lie then you have the basis for disagreement, not a blue print of a life's schematic...but in the interest of fairness why not try asking those who agree with warren how it matters in the "grand scheme of their lives"?

OMG! Having Trump call you a liar is like being welcomed to an AA meeting by your sponsor!

Bill Clinton shoved cigars into the vagina of an intern in the Oval Office. Just a reminder.

The POTUS shoved tobacco products up the baby maker of an intern, in the Oval Office that Kanye and Jim Brown sat in last week.

He also nutted on her dress...

Last edited:

Bill Clinton shoved cigars in the vagina of an intern in the Oval Office. Just a reminder.

The POTUS shoved tobacco products up the baby maker of an intern, in the Oval Office that Kanye and Jim Brown sat in last week.

But Monica was an adult so it's not abuse of power. Maybe Weinstein will claim the Hillary defense too?

Bill Clinton shoved cigars in the vagina of an intern in the Oval Office. Just a reminder.

But Monica was an adult so it's not abuse of power. Maybe Weinstein will claim the Hillary defense too?

It was his personal life!!!

It was his personal life!!!
What happens in her mouth, should stay in her mouth

Trump's turn.

Trump said he had more "Indian" blood than warren,. Take the Test.

Trump said he a genius. Take that IQ test.

This ideas that the fatassed orange POS keeps to make statements while demanding others prove theirs only works on the dumbass Trumpette crowd.

he says that stuff to spin you fools up, it works. He makes all you lefties look like spoiled brats, which is what you are.

So you admit Trump lles all the tine & yet you think he is telling you the truth. Wow, How easilt duped can you get?

He is not lying. do you understand sarcasm? do you understand political rhetoric? Sorry dude, but its you that has been duped. Duped by the corrupt lying media and the corrupt lying democrats. Losers always lie about why the winners win and why the losers lose. The party of Kennedy and Truman is dead, it is now the party of liars and losers. Its really kind of sad.

So you go to the " He was just kidding" excuse that your President lies his ass off every freakin day.

Furthermore, he did to trash someone's reputation.

You assholes freaked out on Dr Ford. "OMG OMG OMG how can she lie to destroy a man's reputation !!!! Lock hert up!!!"

Then here you are defending that fat assed piece of shit for doing it to Warren.

How do you explain your duplicity? How can you justify lying to destroy a reputation only if Trump does it?.

Warren and Ford are proven liars, Trump just called them out on their lies. The Ford fiasco was orchestrated by the senate dems in a failed attempt to derail Kavanaugh's confirmation to the SC. She has now said she wants to drop all charges (the ones she made up and no one could confirm). This whole thing was corrupt and sick and the American voters saw what the dems really are--------liars and cheaters. Warren lied for years about being part Indian in order to get special treatment, now she has done herself in by proving that she has no more indian DNA than most americans.

You say Trump lies when he tells the truth about dems and the media, its those truths that really piss you off because you cannot escape them.

checking what box on her application for the Harvard job? Did she check a box on her application for the Harvard job or NOT?

I'll answer that for you, Warren DID NOT check any box on her application for the Harvard professor position she applied for....to indicate she should get native American preference.

PLEASE STOP with your bull crap Frankie....
Pocahontas is a fraud she has no credibility
how is she a fraud???

explain this thinking
how about you put I MUST PROVE THIS TRUE aside and just look at the facts around it. how is she native american, how about you prove this thinking also? i'll go first.

White? Black? A Murky Distinction Grows Still Murkier
On average, the scientists found, people who identified as African-American had genes that were only 73.2 percent African. European genes accounted for 24 percent of their DNA, while .8 percent came from Native Americans.

Latinos, on the other hand, had genes that were on average 65.1 percent European, 18 percent Native American, and 6.2 percent African. The researchers found that European-Americans had genomes that were on average 98.6 percent European, .19 percent African, and .18 Native American.
----------
looks like you can find "native american" in all of us to a very small degree. blacks can be .8%, latinos .18% and warren was a whopping .097%, less than blacks or latinos in generic studies.

so it really proves nothing at all except about what people thought they'd find and now people are going NEENER NEENER TOLD YOU SHE HAD INDIAN HERITAGE w/o even looking to see what the #'s hold and how to interpret them. she has in fact 1/2 the average amount in the standard european.

in short, this does not prove she has indian heritage but is a mutt like the rest of us.
Tell me something Iceberg....

WHY HAVE YOU IN THE RIGHT WING

Made anything at all out of Elizabeth Warren believing she had a Native American Grandmother as her family had told her?

WHY have republicans taken what she has said about her own heritage and made a mountain out of a molehill about it?

Why have you harassed her for years on it now?

Why does Trump make fun of her?

Why do you all deride and make fun of her for it?

WHAT IS THE FRICKING BIG DEAL?

Politics?

HATRED?

MISOGYNY

What is the INFANTILE argument about?

Why did you go after her in the first place?

All Warren ever said was that family stories said one of her grandmothers had Native American heritage.

This is true.

She never identified herself of being Native American during the hiring processes.

he was interested in meeting other people with Native American heritage.

That is it.

bullshit, she checked the minority block on job applications in order to get special treatment that she was not entitled to. Get your head out of her white ass.

She has now said she wants to drop all charges (the ones she made up and no one could confirm).
Because of Fords unstable mental condition she is probably just waking up to the fact she was used and now that the liberals have no further use for her she feels abandoned as well.

Last edited:
Warren blew it big time.

She could have always been the poster girl for Trump bullying, now she proved that she was lying.

It’s amazing how Trump makes people fuck up strategically.

Warren blew it big time.

She could have always been the poster girl for Trump bullying, now she proved that she was lying.

It’s amazing how Trump makes people fuck up strategically.
This issue will never go away with her, as it should never go away. She needs to realize she offended every American Indian in this country with her bullshit lies

We are to believe that her mother had to elope when she got married because she was 1/1000 Native American?

Well.... They must have had some very meticulous bigots in town..you know...people who were a thousand times more prejudiced than normal!

And freaking psychic, to boot. Pretty sure no one can detect 1/1024th Native American purely by sight.
So? Did she ever claim to look like an Indian?

No, her mother never claimed anything about being Indian. WARREN claimed it for her.

Try to keep up, if you can stop frothing at the mouth over Trump long enough to engage both of your brain cells at once.
I'm talking about Elizabeth Warren, not her mother, ya dumbshit.

Dayam. :ack-1:

Why the fuck would you respond to a post about Warren's mother with a question about Warren, AND do so with a pronoun with no antecedent, ya dumbshit?

I'll say it again, shitforbrains: Try. To. Keep. Up.

It's no one's fault but yours if you post shit that's unrelated to what's been said, and then the rest of us don't make the effort to divine what random garbage was floating through your head at that second.

the person who did the test. take up your stupidity with him.
LOL

I just showed you his test samples. :eusa_doh:

So who told you no Indian blood was used?

Um, the test summary itself. It's already been cited and linked numerous times. Are you telling us you're in here running off at the mouth, making definitive statements about the test, and you didn't actually look at the results yourself?

Damn, are YOU a gullible tool.
That’s from the actual test, ya moron. Indian samples were used. :eusa_doh:

Seriously? You're seriously going to claim that YOU are correct about how the test was done, and the person who ran the test is wrong?
Imbecile, I echoed the results of the test.

Imbecile, the ACTUAL WORDS have been cited to you ad nauseam, so do not try to tell me that you're "echoing the test results" by telling me that they used Native American samples WHEN THEY SAID THEY DIDN'T.

Learn the difference between "echoing the test" and "echoing what I want the test to say".

i own up to them all the time when i make 'em. but your math is way off.

indian blood as far as i've read can't be used because american indians won't allow it. link provided several times. stop math and go google for a bit.
LOL

I showed you the test samples. What a pity you’re ineducable.

The same test samples that you didn't read, and thus didn't know they said that they didn't actually have any Native American samples from the US?
Dumbfuck, where did I say the samples were from the U.S.??

In fact, the section I posted from the report even identified them as being tribes located in Canada and Mexico.

Dumbfuck, where did I say we were talking about anything YOU said?

Let's review, because I'm not interested in playing your little "I'll be obtuse and pretend we're talking about something different every fucking time I answer until people get so tired of talking to something with fewer IQ points than a chunk of granite that they walk away, at which point I'll claim 'VICTORY' on the basis of how relentlessly stupid I am" game.

Elizabeth Warren spent years claiming to be Native American, specifically Cherokee and sometimes Delaware, in her recent family history.

The Cherokee and the Delaware are both North American tribes originating within what is now the United States.

Elizabeth Warren recently had a DNA test done, which showed that she PROBABLY had .09% DNA that the tester attributed to Native American, which is about half of what most white Americans have.

The tester admitted, in the summary results of his test, that he had no DNA samples from US Native Americans with which to compare Warren's DNA, because Native Americans in the US rarely consent to participate in genetic studies.

The tester further explained that he reached his conclusions through comparisons with DNA samples from Mexico, Colombia, and Peru, and by his own extrapolation theories as to prehistoric human migration. That is, after all, his primary field of study.

Now then, since you are presumably finally caught up on all the facts, see if you can say something coherent and relevant to the topic. I'm sure we're all waiting on tenterhooks to see if you pull it off.
Dumbfuck, I pointed out a retard's claims that the test did not include samples from Indians -- was wrong. Along comes an imbecile like you to "correct" me by pointing out the Indian samples were not from the U.S. when all you do is look like the putz you are since you're "correcting" something I never said.

Savvy?

Dumbfuck, you wrongly tried to tell someone that their quote of the test summary was wrong because you didn't want it to be true. Along comes another person who ACTUALLY READ THE TEST RESULTS and corrects you - repeatedly - by pointing out - repeatedly - that the samples weren't what you claim they were. All you do is look like a putz by saying something, and then denying you said it, and then saying it again.

I'd ask if you savvy, but it's painfully obvious you don't understand your ass from your elbow, let alone anything else.

LOL

I just showed you his test samples. :eusa_doh:

So who told you no Indian blood was used?

Um, the test summary itself. It's already been cited and linked numerous times. Are you telling us you're in here running off at the mouth, making definitive statements about the test, and you didn't actually look at the results yourself?

Damn, are YOU a gullible tool.
That’s from the actual test, ya moron. Indian samples were used. :eusa_doh:

Seriously? You're seriously going to claim that YOU are correct about how the test was done, and the person who ran the test is wrong?
Imbecile, I echoed the results of the test.

Imbecile, the ACTUAL WORDS have been cited to you ad nauseam, so do not try to tell me that you're "echoing the test results" by telling me that they used Native American samples WHEN THEY SAID THEY DIDN'T.

Learn the difference between "echoing the test" and "echoing what I want the test to say".
LOLOL

You’re fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Here, dumbfuck, read & learn...

Samples.
The individual’s sample contained information on 764,958 sites of genetic variation across the human chromosomes, of which 660,173 overlapped with sites in the reference set used for ancestry analysis. Our population reference set consisted of 148 individuals (a continental reference panel of 37 individuals from across Europe, 37 from Nigeria with Sub-Saharan African ancestry, 37 from across the Americas with Native American ancestry, and 37 individuals from China). To determine whether the Native American ancestry results in the sample were unusually high relative to other individuals of European ancestry, analysis was also performed on 185 individuals from two reference sets from the 1000 Genomes Project— Americans of predominantly European ancestry from Utah (n = 99 individuals) and British individuals of European ancestry from Great Britain (n = 86 individuals).

LOL

I showed you the test samples. What a pity you’re ineducable.

The same test samples that you didn't read, and thus didn't know they said that they didn't actually have any Native American samples from the US?
Dumbfuck, where did I say the samples were from the U.S.??

In fact, the section I posted from the report even identified them as being tribes located in Canada and Mexico.

Dumbfuck, where did I say we were talking about anything YOU said?

Let's review, because I'm not interested in playing your little "I'll be obtuse and pretend we're talking about something different every fucking time I answer until people get so tired of talking to something with fewer IQ points than a chunk of granite that they walk away, at which point I'll claim 'VICTORY' on the basis of how relentlessly stupid I am" game.

Elizabeth Warren spent years claiming to be Native American, specifically Cherokee and sometimes Delaware, in her recent family history.

The Cherokee and the Delaware are both North American tribes originating within what is now the United States.

Elizabeth Warren recently had a DNA test done, which showed that she PROBABLY had .09% DNA that the tester attributed to Native American, which is about half of what most white Americans have.

The tester admitted, in the summary results of his test, that he had no DNA samples from US Native Americans with which to compare Warren's DNA, because Native Americans in the US rarely consent to participate in genetic studies.

The tester further explained that he reached his conclusions through comparisons with DNA samples from Mexico, Colombia, and Peru, and by his own extrapolation theories as to prehistoric human migration. That is, after all, his primary field of study.

Now then, since you are presumably finally caught up on all the facts, see if you can say something coherent and relevant to the topic. I'm sure we're all waiting on tenterhooks to see if you pull it off.
Dumbfuck, I pointed out a retard's claims that the test did not include samples from Indians -- was wrong. Along comes an imbecile like you to "correct" me by pointing out the Indian samples were not from the U.S. when all you do is look like the putz you are since you're "correcting" something I never said.

Savvy?

Dumbfuck, you wrongly tried to tell someone that their quote of the test summary was wrong because you didn't want it to be true. Along comes another person who ACTUALLY READ THE TEST RESULTS and corrects you - repeatedly - by pointing out - repeatedly - that the samples weren't what you claim they were. All you do is look like a putz by saying something, and then denying you said it, and then saying it again.

I'd ask if you savvy, but it's painfully obvious you don't understand your ass from your elbow, let alone anything else.
LOLOLOL

How does your foot taste?? :lmao:

If you manage to pry your size 14 clown feet from your toothless mouth, re-read post #1539 a few dozen more times so that hopefully, reality will get past your impenetrable armor of ignorance.

Savvy?

Forum List

Back