Ellen Degenerate says it can't have Trump on it's show.

Ellen Degeneres to Megyn Kelly: As A Gay Woman, I Can't Have "Dangerous" Donald Trump On My Show

I didn't know that fucking thing still had a show on TV, but who in their right mind believes Trump would have anything to do with that boy, let alone give it's show any ratings.

I'd say "raise the ratings", but it doubt it even registers.

So the question that comes to mind is when did the Big D ever say anything against gay people? He has taken a stance on abortion, he has taken a stance on weirdos wearing dresses, but to my knowledge, he's never once taken a stance against gays.

He said something to the effect a while back that, basically, he had no issue with gay marriage. Presumably, he has no issue with gay people. The hospitality business seems to have more than their fair share of gays; no doubt he had quite a few working for him.

Correct, and that is my point. Ellen decided that since he's a Republican, he must be against gays. She challenged the stereotype instead of the individual. Trump never said anything against gays. If she didn't like Trump for other reasons, then that's fine. But she clearly said her reason for not inviting Trump on her show was because she is gay. Again, Trump would probably laugh at the invitation.......

Ellen Degeneres to Megyn Kelly: As A Gay Woman, I Can't Have "Dangerous" Donald Trump On My Show

I didn't know that fucking thing still had a show on TV, but who in their right mind believes Trump would have anything to do with that boy, let alone give it's show any ratings.

So the question that comes to mind is when did the Big D ever say anything against gay people? He has taken a stance on abortion, he has taken a stance on weirdos wearing dresses, but to my knowledge, he's never once taken a stance against gays.

He said something to the effect a while back that, basically, he had no issue with gay marriage. Presumably, he has no issue with gay people. The hospitality business seems to have more than their fair share of gays; no doubt he had quite a few working for him.

Correct, and that is my point. Ellen decided that since he's a Republican, he must be against gays. She challenged the stereotype instead of the individual. Trump never said anything against gays. If she didn't like Trump for other reasons, then that's fine. But she clearly said her reason for not inviting Trump on her show was because she is gay. Again, Trump would probably laugh at the invitation.......

Actually, I think Trump would take the interview, although I presume there are other "journalists" ahead of Ellen.

I like Ellen. I do not like her stance on this.

I get the impression that Ellen is a nice person. Unfortunately, she appears not be a very tolerant and inclusive person. Of course, she's a liberal and that's par for the course with them.

The tolerant, inclusive left bans people who have different thoughts.
As opposed to the tolerant OP and his pronoun challenged attitude.

I don't know about the OP, but isn't it the left that always claiming to, well, see my signature. LOL!

I don't know about the OP, but isn't it the left that always claiming to, well, see my signature. LOL!
Fair enough.

Fuck La Degenerada!

Who gives a shit about her opinions!

I don't know, do you ever get tired of staring at the typo in your sig?

But Trump can still go on Alex Jones' cluster fuckface show. After David Dukes' segment.

Her audience is the same empty heads that tune in to The View, along with the assorted daytime crap geared to the mentality of grade schoolers. Their opinions and outrage mean nothing. It is only based in emotion.

I heard they can even VOTE too!

Well I didn't say anything about as a gay person. Your source is totally full of s*** as always, dupe. Although I'm still giving Trump a chance, she probably thinks he's as big as a****** as you are...

Meh. She was probably intelligent at one point, then she decided to be a wealthy victim. She suggests that she "doesn't want to validate him".

Maybe she missed the election in which 33 states chose him over Clinton. I would say going on her show wouldn't validate him anymore than many millions of American voters already did.

Validation, from Ellen D? Seriously, isn't being POTUS validation enough?

Trump changed a lot of his ideas to run as a republican.
He was pro-choice at one time, too.

What on earth makes liberals say things like that? I recall one lady's apparel 'designer' say he would not design any clothes for Melania....as if she had any thought whatsoever of requesting it.

Liberals bask in delusions of adequacy! Sick, arrogant, narcissist dickheads!

These mentally ill fetishists won't have Trump on their shows because he's much better at their little games than they are, and would rip them to shreds the second they attempted their silly bashing and falsifications of what he has said. It's that simple; the idea these amoral sniveling gimps have any genuine principles and that's why they won't have him on is truly laughable fantasy. Ellen is as big a fraud and loon as the rest of them; being able to fake bring 'nice' on TV is a practiced skill, not at all any kind of indicator of what these sociopaths are like in real life.

Too many Trump Snowflakes in here. He is a low life, who wants to be associated with him? He's the most ridiculed man on earth right now.

Ellen Degenerate says it can't have Trump on it's show.

I didn't know that fucking thing still had a show on TV

Dehumanization

At the core of evil is the process of dehumanization by which certain other people or collectives of them, are depicted as less than human, as non comparable in humanity or personal dignity to those who do the labeling. Prejudice employs negative stereotypes in images or verbally abusive terms to demean and degrade the objects of its narrow view of superiority over these allegedly inferior persons. Discrimination involves the actions taken against those others based on the beliefs and emotions generated by prejudiced perspectives.

Dehumanization is one of the central processes in the transformation of ordinary, normal people into indifferent or even wanton perpetrators of evil. Dehumanization is like a cortical cataract that clouds ones thinking and fosters the perception that other people are less than human. It makes some people come to see those others as enemies deserving of torment, torture, and even annihilation.

Forum List

Back