Ellen Degenerate says it can't have Trump on it's show.

A symptom of a much bigger problem.

We have allowed communication to completely break down, and there is no one trying to fix it.

This isn't good for a democracy, and it's a self-inflicted wound.

People don't want to hear the other side's bullshit.

I'm one of them. I was a lib 25 years ago. I already know what they have to say. The problem is, is that people seem more willing to promote unfiltered propaganda than they are actual truth and logic. Both sides are guilty, but I obviously disdain the left's guilt more than my own.
Well, whether it's politics or business or relationships, no problems can be fixed without the free-flow of communication and cooperation.

Neither "side" is going to "beat" the other, so we'll just continue to decay as we remain paralyzed by our ideologies, dogma and egos.

I seriously doubt Pres. Trump would ever agree to be on "It's" show. .... :cool:
He would go. Any president would to reach out to a bigger audience. Her loss though, trading her personal hatred for ratings.
Beyond stupid.
Her "bigger audience"??? The show averages around 3.9 million viewers per episode, according to daytime television ratings
The Ellen DeGeneres Show - Wikipedia
How many people follow Trump on Twitter,FaceBook YouTube, Instagram?
His main Twitter account lists 32.4 million followers.Twitter account (18.8 million followers), Facebook pages (22.4 million likes and 1.7 million followers), YouTube subscribers (103,000 and 4.3 million), and Instagram (7 million followers).
Added up, that's 86.7 million followers.How many social followers does Trump actually have?
Hmmm... I am sure that the majority of us "deplorables" really don't care if he goes on her show.

I seriously doubt Pres. Trump would ever agree to be on "It's" show. .... :cool:
He would go. Any president would to reach out to a bigger audience. Her loss though, trading her personal hatred for ratings.
Beyond stupid.
Her "bigger audience"??? The show averages around 3.9 million viewers per episode, according to daytime television ratings
His main Twitter account lists 32.4 million followers.Twitter account (18.8 million followers), Facebook pages (22.4 million likes and 1.7 million followers), YouTube subscribers (103,000 and 4.3 million), and Instagram (7 million followers).
Added up, that's 86.7 million followers.How many social followers does Trump actually have?
Hmmm... I am sure that the majority of us "deplorables" really don't care if he goes on her show.
Yes, a bigger audience. Its not the size of her ratings it's the demographic. It's not always about you ya asshat

Yes, a bigger audience. Its not the size of her ratings it's the demographic. It's not always about you ya asshat

What demographic?

4 million unemployable miserable liberal white broads?

I'd bet Trump's support base looks like an international buffet compared to her soggy loaf of white bread.

What demographic?

4 million unemployable miserable liberal white broads?

I'd bet Trump's support base looks like an international buffet compared to her soggy loaf of white bread.
It is his job to reach out to all Americans. That's why Hillary lost, she had the same attitude about other Americans you two are displaying right now.
Hopefully he's smarter than both of you.

Beyond stupid.

OK what is her demographics?

Well first of all Gramps... I can't believe YOU of all people are part of this
" The departure of Oprah Winfrey left a gap for emotional fare in daytime television that DeGeneres' show has begun to fill."
For Ellen DeGeneres, things are going along nicely
Really... you are in this "demographic"?

In contrast, women make up nearly three-quarters (73%) of the regular audience for daytime talk shows, such as The View or the Ellen DeGeneres Show.
Section 4: Demographics and Political Views of News Audiences

Good for her.

We're free to choose who we wish to have on our show or within our life.

Tell that to the Oregon bakers fined $135,000 for choosing who to have and not have within their lives.

Why don't you just say who we LIBERALS choose to have but the rest of you can't choose. At least you would be honest.

Beyond stupid.

OK what is her demographics?

Well first of all Gramps... I can't believe YOU of all people are part of this
" The departure of Oprah Winfrey left a gap for emotional fare in daytime television that DeGeneres' show has begun to fill."
For Ellen DeGeneres, things are going along nicely
Really... you are in this "demographic"?

In contrast, women make up nearly three-quarters (73%) of the regular audience for daytime talk shows, such as The View or the Ellen DeGeneres Show.
Section 4: Demographics and Political Views of News Audiences
I don't watch daytime tv. You trying to project that I do serves what purpose? As you correctly noted her audience is comprised of mostly women. A demographic vital to any election. A demographic Trump would happily love to have more support from.

ellen-degeneres-walk-of-fame-11.jpg

that's some really scary shit there.

I like Ellen. I do not like her stance on this.

I get the impression that Ellen is a nice person. Unfortunately, she appears not be a very tolerant and inclusive person. Of course, she's a liberal and that's par for the course with them.
I know people that know her personally,...she is a great human being. And Donald is an ass a bully and a jerk. I swear I didn't make that up is all on tape.

We elected a president, not a talk show host that caters to gays and feminists.

I get the impression that Ellen is a nice person. Unfortunately, she appears not be a very tolerant and inclusive person. Of course, she's a liberal and that's par for the course with them.
I know people that know her personally,...she is a great human being. And Donald is an ass a bully and a jerk. I swear I didn't make that up is all on tape.

And of course your silly personal anecdotes aren't valued by anybody sane.

It's outrageous that everywhere I travel people tell me how can we not see what a retard and low life Trump is...My answer is the 20 or so percent of Americans as you all heard of that live mostly in flyover states voted him in.

Ever occur to you this is meaningless rubbish, and such opinions are retarded and bigoted and not worth valueing?
Is worth sharing. The Nazis didn't know how bad they were. Those who voted for Trump d ont know how bad it's. The world does, so most Americans.

The economy seems to be going in the right direction. That's good for Americans of all races, religions, genders and political affiliations.

The fact that Ellen will not interview Trump shows her closed mind and unwillingness to debate a point of view. If her convictions are so strong she should have no problem defending her opinion.
An interview is just that. It is in no way an endorsement but only a debate.
What threat does Trump present to gays when he was for equal marriage before Hillary or Obama?
Answer...absolutely nothing. The progressives have nothing which is why they resort to labeling instead of true communication which means dealing with differing points of view you may not like.
Grow up Ellen.

Ellen Degeneres to Megyn Kelly: As A Gay Woman, I Can't Have "Dangerous" Donald Trump On My Show

I didn't know that fucking thing still had a show on TV, but who in their right mind believes Trump would have anything to do with that boy, let alone give it's show any ratings.

I'd say "raise the ratings", but it doubt it even registers.

Ellen won't have an LGBT hater on her show for the same reason ( if you had a show) you wouldn't have an honest person on your show..

Ellen Degeneres to Megyn Kelly: As A Gay Woman, I Can't Have "Dangerous" Donald Trump On My Show

I didn't know that fucking thing still had a show on TV, but who in their right mind believes Trump would have anything to do with that boy, let alone give it's show any ratings.

I'd say "raise the ratings", but it doubt it even registers.

Ellen won't have an LGBT hater on her show for the same reason ( if you had a show) you wouldn't have an honest person on your show..
There are no honest liberals alive.

Why the fuck is the genderless, ultimate-gay-victim-mentality Ellen even famous anyway? There is absolutely nothing interesting or entertaining about this self-righteous old crone anyway. I fail to see the attraction to one of the most boring celebrities I've ever seen.

Keep in mind, I don't hate homosexuals for their sex life (I don't give a fuck what consenting adults fuck), I HATE them for their putrid attitude and obnoxious, attention-whoring, bullying behavior. When it comes to personal conduct, the catty, shallow, teenage-girl-vindictive, hateful, selfish, irresponsible, bullying LGBT community simply doesn't have a single personal quality I like. I'd hate guys like this even if there were straight!

See, that's why I have no real issue with fully butch-gays because they're exactly like us straight guys except for that one thing. It's those effeminate, lisping, mincing, "Leave Britney Alone" gays I find such arrogant, stupid, whiny, manipulative, homosexuality-obsessed attention whores. Like George Takei, the worst disgrace of Star Trek, who defines his very existence by his sex life, because he has absolutely NOTHING else. He's the Trek actor who publicly jacked off another guy on (not surprisingly) the Howard Stern show.

The fact that Ellen will not interview Trump shows her closed mind and unwillingness to debate a point of view. If her convictions are so strong she should have no problem defending her opinion.
An interview is just that. It is in no way an endorsement but only a debate.
What threat does Trump present to gays when he was for equal marriage before Hillary or Obama?
Answer...absolutely nothing. The progressives have nothing which is why they resort to labeling instead of true communication which means dealing with differing points of view you may not like.
Grow up Ellen.

Ellen saying she would never have Trump on her show is like me saying I would never date Jennifer Aniston.

Forum List

Back