Ellen Degenerate says it can't have Trump on it's show.

Ellen Degenerate says it can't have Trump on it's show.

I didn't know that fucking thing still had a show on TV

Dehumanization

At the core of evil is the process of dehumanization by which certain other people or collectives of them, are depicted as less than human, as non comparable in humanity or personal dignity to those who do the labeling. Prejudice employs negative stereotypes in images or verbally abusive terms to demean and degrade the objects of its narrow view of superiority over these allegedly inferior persons. Discrimination involves the actions taken against those others based on the beliefs and emotions generated by prejudiced perspectives.

Dehumanization is one of the central processes in the transformation of ordinary, normal people into indifferent or even wanton perpetrators of evil. Dehumanization is like a cortical cataract that clouds ones thinking and fosters the perception that other people are less than human. It makes some people come to see those others as enemies deserving of torment, torture, and even annihilation.

Yes, we all mostly know the standard tacitcs left wing pedo-friendlies, assorted sociopaths and neurotic fetishists, and their politics of mindless self-indulgence use. Too bad you end up just talking to yourselves.

I like Ellen. I do not like her stance on this.

I get the impression that Ellen is a nice person. Unfortunately, she appears not be a very tolerant and inclusive person. Of course, she's a liberal and that's par for the course with them.
I know people that know her personally,...she is a great human being. And Donald is an ass a bully and a jerk. I swear I didn't make that up is all on tape.

I get the impression that Ellen is a nice person. Unfortunately, she appears not be a very tolerant and inclusive person. Of course, she's a liberal and that's par for the course with them.
I know people that know her personally,...she is a great human being. And Donald is an ass a bully and a jerk. I swear I didn't make that up is all on tape.

And of course your silly personal anecdotes aren't valued by anybody sane.

It's outrageous that everywhere I travel people tell me how can we not see what a retard and low life Trump is...My answer is the 20 or so percent of Americans as you all heard of that live mostly in flyover states voted him in.

It's outrageous that everywhere I travel people tell me how can we not see what a retard and low life Trump is...My answer is the 20 or so percent of Americans as you all heard of that live mostly in flyover states voted him in.

Ever occur to you this is meaningless rubbish, and such opinions are retarded and bigoted and not worth valuing? Why should the idiots in the 'fly over country' you travel around in be notable in any way?

most know what your ilk are, and it's only a matter of time before you're all sent back to Islamo-Land to wallow in your own filth and blood.

Ever occur to you this is meaningless rubbish, and such opinions are retarded and bigoted and not worth valueing?
Is worth sharing. The Nazis didn't know how bad they were. Those who voted for Trump d ont know how bad it's. The world does, so most Americans.

Ellen Degeneres to Megyn Kelly: As A Gay Woman, I Can't Have "Dangerous" Donald Trump On My Show

I didn't know that fucking thing still had a show on TV, but who in their right mind believes Trump would have anything to do with that boy, let alone give it's show any ratings.

I'd say "raise the ratings", but it doubt it even registers.

So the question that comes to mind is when did the Big D ever say anything against gay people? He has taken a stance on abortion, he has taken a stance on weirdos wearing dresses, but to my knowledge, he's never once taken a stance against gays.

He said something to the effect a while back that, basically, he had no issue with gay marriage. Presumably, he has no issue with gay people. The hospitality business seems to have more than their fair share of gays; no doubt he had quite a few working for him.

Correct, and that is my point. Ellen decided that since he's a Republican, he must be against gays. She challenged the stereotype instead of the individual. Trump never said anything against gays. If she didn't like Trump for other reasons, then that's fine. But she clearly said her reason for not inviting Trump on her show was because she is gay. Again, Trump would probably laugh at the invitation.......

Actually, I think Trump would take the interview, although I presume there are other "journalists" ahead of Ellen.

Never. Trump has pretty much stayed away from shows after becoming President. He and Rush are friends and even though Rush seldom has any guests on, I've never heard Trump call into his show after the election. I'm sure Rush would be more than happy to have him on.

Ever occur to you this is meaningless rubbish, and such opinions are retarded and bigoted and not worth valueing?
Is worth sharing. The Nazis didn't know how bad they were. Those who voted for Trump d ont know how bad it's. The world does, so most Americans.

Your filthy political ideology makes Nazis look like hippies. Your ilk loved them some Hitler, and still do; Mein Kampf is perennial best seller in Islamo-Vermin Land, which is no surprise given your filthy murdering bandit of a 'Prophet' wrote his own collection of gibberish in the same mold.

What I don't get is why ANYONE believes Ellen Degenerate is someone of any importance, significance, or credibility.

It's only claim to fame is that it acknowledged being something we pretty much new the first time we saw it on an HBO stand up act 30 years ago. It isn't even all that funny. I work with people funnier than her by a long shot. Our shop is a riot. Ellen's show is a bore. If forgot it was even on TV and I would have forgotten it even existed if some media clowns didn't remind me through some insipid story about something stupid it said.

Ellen Degeneres to Megyn Kelly: As A Gay Woman, I Can't Have "Dangerous" Donald Trump On My Show

I didn't know that fucking thing still had a show on TV, but who in their right mind believes Trump would have anything to do with that boy, let alone give it's show any ratings.

I'd say "raise the ratings", but it doubt it even registers.

What on earth makes liberals say things like that? I recall one lady's apparel 'designer' say he would not design any clothes for Melania....as if she had any thought whatsoever of requesting it.

Liberals bask in delusions of adequacy! Sick, arrogant, narcissist dickheads!

Exactly.

All these hollyturd celebs should just shut the fuck up and play their roles. It might actually make some of them relevant again.

A symptom of a much bigger problem.

We have allowed communication to completely break down, and there is no one trying to fix it.

This isn't good for a democracy, and it's a self-inflicted wound.

You're too stupid to even insult.

/ignore

Trump has pretty much stayed away from shows after becoming President. He and Rush are friends and even though Rush seldom has any guests on, I've never heard Trump call into his show after the election.
Don THE Con has his lackey Pence call instead.

But Trump can still go on Alex Jones' cluster fuckface show. After David Dukes' segment.

Ohhhh, was that a RACE reference?!

WOW! That was SOOOOOOOO unexpected.

Captian-Kirk-shocked-face.jpg

A symptom of a much bigger problem.

We have allowed communication to completely break down, and there is no one trying to fix it.

This isn't good for a democracy, and it's a self-inflicted wound.

People don't want to hear the other side's bullshit.

I'm one of them. I was a lib 25 years ago. I already know what they have to say. The problem is, is that people seem more willing to promote unfiltered propaganda than they are actual truth and logic. Both sides are guilty, but I obviously disdain the left's guilt more than my own.

Forum List

Back